Author Topic: kids are getting worse..  (Read 222 times)

Floydness

kids are getting worse..
« on: March 20, 2004, 12:03:25 AM »
the other day i had to go help out in an elementary school (im in 11th grade) so yeah anyways i watched them at P.E and the first thing i noticed that kids got WAAAAAYYY fatter since i went to elementary (which wasnt That long ago) and then i went to help out in some classes and a lot of kids came and asked me for help so i noticed that they've been getting a lot dumber because these were 4rth graders asking me for help in adding and subtracting. to top that off, there was some little chubby armenian kid sitting there and i looked at his folder and he had pictures of TUPAC AND TRINA so i asked him "hey kido, whats up with ur folder?" and this little fatso says to me "nigga im from the westside *throws up WC signs*" so yeah to think how much worse the next generation will  get and these are gonna be the kids that will run the world in the future... omg ??? ::)

kickz_deluxe

• 'G'
  • Wurzeln&Flügel
Re:kids are getting worse..
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2004, 07:58:09 AM »
kids aint "stupid" because they were born stupid, kids are or become stupid cuz there aint the right persons n teachers to teach them right. if u would be in tha position some kids are, u would become more stupid than u are now anyhow.

btw, persons who say kinda shit az ur doing right now are stupid, not persons who are bad in maths or in school...
even a long way gon end once
---------------*----------------
I see no changes, all I see is racist faces
misplaced hate makes disgrace to races
~~~~~~~~~~°~~~~~~~~~~
YA CAN'T STOP THA WAVES BUT LEARN TO SURF
~~~~~~~~~~°~~~~~~~~~~              
                 C  R  U  X
              ==========

JTSimon

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2004, 10:46:08 AM »
Your are a retard.

Floydness

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2004, 10:59:08 PM »
kids aint "stupid" because they were born stupid, kids are or become stupid cuz there aint the right persons n teachers to teach them right. if u would be in tha position some kids are, u would become more stupid than u are now anyhow.

btw, persons who say kinda shit az ur doing right now are stupid, not persons who are bad in maths or in school...
listen im not saying that they're stupid because they need help in math or anything, i myself am very bad at math but im saying that kids are just diff now, not even as innocent anymore... i duno think w.e u want

Doggystylin

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2004, 10:10:04 AM »
kids are jus gettin more ganksta  8)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2004, 01:14:56 PM »
wtf is your problem with armenians, i dont even know what an armenian is, but i dont hate on anyone....

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2004, 02:05:16 PM »
i dont even know what an armenian is,

I think it's someone in the army.  Armenian.  Yeah, that's gotta be it.  

JTSimon

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2004, 03:02:14 PM »

;D I don't know if your joking.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2004, 03:02:31 PM by Max Powers »

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2004, 03:19:21 PM »

;D I don't know if your joking.
lmao...

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2004, 12:16:05 AM »
kids are fat and stupid in this country because everyone is all about their fetti.  people just out there gettin their money and thats all they care about.  the government is funded by people who are rich and they all wanna stay rich.  if they educate society then society will know when they are being taken advantage of, or when they are getting screwed over.  Also families are more broken up and their are a lot more single parents.  they don't have the time that they need to spend with their kids.  So they don't help out with the kids homework, or help them read, or teach them anything.  This is the result of fucked up parenting, and the fact that a lot of people just have to work so goddamn much, that they really don't have much time for their kids.  and the same shit goes for eating.  parents don't have the time to cook decent meals for their kids cause their too busy workin like fuckin slaves, so its just eazier for them to go to mcdonalds and grab some crap.  Not to mention that our society is also getting lazy as fuck.  and people in general are just dumb, I don't know why exactly, but a good majority of america is dumbasses.  Instead of parents gettin off work and caring for their children, and cooking them a meal and reading with them, or doing something educational with them, they usually would rather just sit back and watch some shitty ass TV and be lazy.  Again, I'm not sayin its all parents fault like that, but a lot of them are like that.  some parents really do care about their kids and want the best for them, but they gotta support their kids first and foremost, and since they are workin like slaves, they just don't have much time at all for their kids.  The end of the world is comming, do your best to prepare for it.

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2004, 12:22:27 AM »
Not too mention, parents are kids biggest role models.  I always see parents smoking around their kids.  What the fuck is that?  what kind of message is that sending to your kids.  Same goes for alcoholic parents or parents hooked on drugs.  I mean I luv weed and drank, but I ain't never gonna be smokin weed in front of my kids when I have them, or be drunk in front of them.  and I don't fuck wit any drugs or ciggaretts, so that won't ever be a problem.  Some people are just fucked up.  I mean, I don't see how anyone could ever beat their wife and/or kids.  I mean I got spanked when I was a kid, which helped me straighten up, but it ain't like I got beat.  and I only got spanked when I did something wrong.  I feel there is nothing wrong with spanking your kids, but comming home drunk and takeing out your anger on them is just plain fucked up and wrong.  I hope all those people that do that die a very slow and miserable death and go to hell.  One good thing I can say about Suge Knight, as fucked up as he has done rappers, he does good shit for kids, and I respect that.  I respect anyone who helps kids.

kickz_deluxe

• 'G'
  • Wurzeln&Flügel
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2004, 05:50:18 AM »
yeah, i know whut u mean. i hate if sume politicanz or teacherz or parentes say that kids become so fat n stupid n lazy n all a that. but they shouldnt look n piss on tha young nation but relate that THEIR generation of parentes, techerz n politicanz taught us kidz n juvenile how to be az we are.
even a long way gon end once
---------------*----------------
I see no changes, all I see is racist faces
misplaced hate makes disgrace to races
~~~~~~~~~~°~~~~~~~~~~
YA CAN'T STOP THA WAVES BUT LEARN TO SURF
~~~~~~~~~~°~~~~~~~~~~              
                 C  R  U  X
              ==========