Author Topic: who has a picture of that pinktowelgirl chick that used to post here? lol  (Read 1623 times)

Don Breezio

first off...you have probably never even talked to her and your already jumping up saying shes a hoe...

second...no shes not sucking my dick...unless my dick is the length of washington to california.

third...i can see why you hate the police...they must really piss you off when you're trying to smack your girlfriends and call them hoes.

First off I would never date a hoe.  and I would never call a real woman a hoe.  There is women and there is bitches.  hey if you don't like what I have to say then don't read my posts.

you're right...there is women and there is bitches and hoes...but you seem to label people pretty quickly.

so what?  don't worry bout what the fuck I do, worry bout your own damn self.

that seems to be your reply to everything...you kinda remind me of those 13 year old hookers on jerry springer.

maybe it seems to be my reply cause I don't give a fuck bout wasting my time explaining myself all the time to a bunch of jack asses.  I have no respect for your opinion, and I have no reason to explain myself.   and I wouldn't know about 13 year old hookers on jerry springer, cuz I'm not white trash and I don't waste my time with bullshit.  oh, wait let me make an exception to that.  I just wasted the last 10 minutes replying to you in this stupid thread.

LMFAO...i don't even need to say anything

Now_Im_Not_Banned

What do you expect? It's AcGrundy, the master of contradictions...Don't believe me? Read his thread "Real Talk 2000"...And the year is 2004.

ACGRUNDY

here let me hold your hand and hellp u figure it out:

I have a lot to say and lots of points for a lot of things, but there is no point in typing all that shit out, I have done it too much in the rap section of the forum.  People don't believe  snoop is a sellout, I explained it perfectly but people still don't realize it.  I try to explain myself because I like to speak my mind, but usually I realize what a waste of time it is on here, or anywhere for that matter, because people are dumb.  and when I get 4000 fuckin replys by the same person who is argueing with me, its eazy to realize that all they are doing is argueing.  You argue with everyone on here.  but you can think whatever you want luke, you are the coolest, and I'm a fuckin idiot.  you know everything and I know nothing, and you could defeat me in any debate ever.  are you happy now?  can you stop replying to my posts now, cause you just proved that I am a total idiot with my head up my ass?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

can you stop replying to my posts now, cause you just proved that I am a total idiot with my head up my ass?

He'd stop replying, if you did...Don't be a hypocrite, Hector.

Don Breezio

first i proved you wrong as far as the police thing goes...but of course your too stubborn to admit that...

then i told you that you don't know her so you have no reason to call her a hoe...but of course...your not being an asshole at all because for all you know she is a hoe...might as well jump to conclusions right  ::)

so then you tell me that you have nothing to explain to me...but you tell me that with two long posts...in which you just happent to contradict yourself a few times...

now you come with some lame shit asking me to stop replying to your posts...umm...hey buddy...if you just sat back for once and stfu...i wouldnt have to reply to your posts.

now...sit back...be a good little boy...and shut the fuck up.

ACGRUNDY

right you proved me wrong with everyting.  here is your fuckin medal.  now go stick it up your ass.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
have u noticed that floydess stopped posting? so shut the fuck up and get over your big egos
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Don Breezio

have u noticed that floydess stopped posting? so shut the fuck up and get over your big egos

no she didnt she just hasnt been on today i dont think

EvlQNxGC

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
  • EvlQN/GC
LMAO@ this thread...

"The Best Opportunities are not found but MADE"

Throwback

so does anyone has this pic???

bez

LMFAO at Captain Save A Hoe.

That shit had me laffing.

Smooth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Classic.
LMFAO at Captain Save A Hoe.

That shit had me laffing.

LOL word, that shit had me rollin too...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

PLANT

• Stay Gold
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline

Why don't you start pulling her hair, you fuckin' fruitcake.

LMFAO  ;D

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
Im not trying to start anything, just gettin something straight..

Real AC Bitch: What did this "Floydness" girl do to you, since you hate her so much?? Have I missed anything, or what the fuck?

« Last Edit: March 21, 2004, 03:08:55 PM by NSDogg® »
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Im not trying to start anything, just gettin something straight..

Real AC Bitch: What did this "Floydness" girl do to you, since you hate her so much?? Have I missed anything, or what the fuck?

No, he's just one of those fags that feels stronger when he picks on chicks...

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/

Floydness

AC seriously, wtf did i even do to u? lol ur acting as if i broke into ur house and killed ur mom or some shit... chill out dude ::) btw, im guessing nobody has a pic of pinktowelgirl LOL
p.s thanx for ur help u guys lol

pappy

cant we all just get along.  for all i kno nik an acgrundy are gay lovers an they let BigAG videotape it. i dunno thats not the point of this thread.  the point is pink is very very ugly an if u wanna talk about a ho jus look pinks way lol.  by the way,  the broad with the good charlotte shit in her avatar an sig... that person is pink right ???  an the fuckin broad said she was 2 coo to post here with a bunch of losers.

EvlQNxGC

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
  • EvlQN/GC
^^ your the top homo around here arent you? chasing all the ladies away to keep you in style.... you just want all the dick to yourself...

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
^^ your the top homo around here arent you? chasing all the ladies away to keep you in style.... you just want all the dick to yourself...
wow ur gay, and u probly are that pink girl, and just mad cause he said u UGLY

EvlQNxGC

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
  • EvlQN/GC

Hummm.. i highly doubt that..

MANBEARPIG.

• Habitual Line-Stepper
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline

Hummm.. i highly doubt that..

no.. he said you are ugly its up there scroll up a bit you'll find it

-KIDRENEGADE-

pappy

LMFAO IT IS PINK.  an yes she is gay.  she is a open about her dykehood.  normally most guys like lesbians but trust me if u saw this broad u would never look at lesbians or woman the same lol

Doggystylin

grundy is jus irratated cuz hes quit smoking, thats how weedsmokers get when they stop smoking, jus blaze one dog 8)

SINLOC

LMFAO IT IS PINK.  an yes she is gay.  she is a open about her dykehood.  normally most guys like lesbians but trust me if u saw this broad u would never look at lesbians or woman the same lol
ROFLMFAO u guys got me laughing who is this bytch lol
« Last Edit: March 21, 2004, 07:59:06 PM by Mr. Roach »