Author Topic: who has a picture of that pinktowelgirl chick that used to post here? lol  (Read 2327 times)

ACGRUNDY

She actually called him 'sccit".  It's like they're living out some big fantasy or something.  

isnt that what u guys know him by?

No, we know him as pathetic.  His mommy calls him poopie, his boyfriend calls him deepthroat, his daddy calls him Hot Karl, and if your really his girlfriend, you call him Little.  Get it right you dumb ass bitch, damn your almost as stupid as your gay boyfriend.

mrtonguetwista

She actually called him 'sccit".  It's like they're living out some big fantasy or something.  

No, we know him as pathetic.  His mommy calls him poopie, his boyfriend calls him deepthroat, his daddy calls him Hot Karl, and if your really his girlfriend, you call him Little.  Get it right you dumb ass bitch, damn your almost as stupid as your gay boyfriend.
LMAO....TOO F'N FUNNY...LOL@HOT KARL

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
who the fuck is dis bitch anyways like dat 50 cent video dis bitch is bad for business by the looks of it shes ganna be one big pain in the ass on this board

EvlQNxGC

• Lil Geezy
  • EvlQN/GC
hummmm.......

"The Best Opportunities are not found but MADE"

Don Breezio

umm 1 day ill post a pic, but for now.. im 5 ' 6, hazel eyes, long dark brwn hair.. yeah lol

girls who describe thereself like that are most of the time fat, ugly loners who post on internet forums under hundreds of aliases and try to start beef with thereselves. ;)

that definetely is not the case  ;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Dude, I must have really hurt your little ego...

Floydness

umm 1 day ill post a pic, but for now.. im 5 ' 6, hazel eyes, long dark brwn hair.. yeah lol

girls who describe thereself like that are most of the time fat, ugly loners who post on internet forums under hundreds of aliases and try to start beef with thereselves. ;)

that definetely is not the case  ;)
lol thanx luke... i think ur like the only cool 1 here, as for the rest of u guys, i just asked a simple question and u guys start flipping the fuck out.. sheesh ::)

Floydness

mmmmm NO BUDDY lmao

ACGRUNDY

mmmmm NO BUDDY lmao

yeah they are actually loser pathetic guys who pretend to be girls on internet forums.  Get the fuck outta here you stupid hoe, this is a goddamn westcoast rap forum, I ain't seen a fuckin post by you about westcoast rap.  How fuckin sad is that?  You have to come to a forum about something you ain't even interested in?  Why don't you try and improve your worthless life instead of wasting it away by making stupid fuckin topics on here.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

mmmmm NO BUDDY lmao

yeah they are actually loser pathetic guys who pretend to be girls on internet forums.  Get the fuck outta here you stupid hoe, this is a goddamn westcoast rap forum, I ain't seen a fuckin post by you about westcoast rap.  How fuckin sad is that?  You have to come to a forum about something you ain't even interested in?  Why don't you try and improve your worthless life instead of wasting it away by making stupid fuckin topics on here.

There's a lot of people on this board who don't post about westcoast hip-hop...This isn't your board, you can't tell people what to do, you moron...And stop making yourself feel better by picking on a chick...Be a muthafuckin man, you homo.

Don Breezio

mmmmm NO BUDDY lmao

dude why the fuck are you picking on her about not posting about westcoast rap...why don't you go pick on great dane or the french dibbler who don't post about music period.

ACGRUNDY

mmmmm NO BUDDY lmao

dude why the fuck are you picking on her about not posting about westcoast rap...why don't you go pick on great dane or the french dibbler who don't post about music period.

uhh, cause this is a WESTCOAST RAP FORUM, in case you haven't noticed.  which I wouldn't doubt you have noticed cuz you listen to a lot of gay music.  Oh, and is she suckin your dick?  If not, then don't fuckin worry bout what I got to say to her, fuckin captain save a hoe.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

mmmmm NO BUDDY lmao

uhh, cause this is a WESTCOAST RAP FORUM, in case you haven't noticed.  which I wouldn't doubt you have noticed cuz you listen to a lot of gay music.  Oh, and is she suckin your dick?  If not, then don't fuckin worry bout what I got to say to her, fuckin captain save a hoe.

Why don't you start pulling her hair, you fuckin' fruitcake.

Don Breezio

first off...you have probably never even talked to her and your already jumping up saying shes a hoe...

second...no shes not sucking my dick...unless my dick is the length of washington to california.

third...i can see why you hate the police...they must really piss you off when you're trying to smack your girlfriends and call them hoes.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

third...i can see why you hate the police...they must really piss you off when you're trying to smack your girlfriends and call them hoes.

What girlfriends? Dude's a straight up queer...