Author Topic: who has a picture of that pinktowelgirl chick that used to post here? lol  (Read 2328 times)

bez

LMFAO at Captain Save A Hoe.

That shit had me laffing.

Smooth

LMFAO at Captain Save A Hoe.

That shit had me laffing.

LOL word, that shit had me rollin too...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

PLANT

Why don't you start pulling her hair, you fuckin' fruitcake.

LMFAO  ;D

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
Im not trying to start anything, just gettin something straight..

Real AC Bitch: What did this "Floydness" girl do to you, since you hate her so much?? Have I missed anything, or what the fuck?

« Last Edit: March 21, 2004, 02:08:55 PM by NSDogg® »
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Im not trying to start anything, just gettin something straight..

Real AC Bitch: What did this "Floydness" girl do to you, since you hate her so much?? Have I missed anything, or what the fuck?

No, he's just one of those fags that feels stronger when he picks on chicks...

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/

Floydness

AC seriously, wtf did i even do to u? lol ur acting as if i broke into ur house and killed ur mom or some shit... chill out dude ::) btw, im guessing nobody has a pic of pinktowelgirl LOL
p.s thanx for ur help u guys lol

pappy

cant we all just get along.  for all i kno nik an acgrundy are gay lovers an they let BigAG videotape it. i dunno thats not the point of this thread.  the point is pink is very very ugly an if u wanna talk about a ho jus look pinks way lol.  by the way,  the broad with the good charlotte shit in her avatar an sig... that person is pink right ???  an the fuckin broad said she was 2 coo to post here with a bunch of losers.

EvlQNxGC

• Lil Geezy
  • EvlQN/GC
^^ your the top homo around here arent you? chasing all the ladies away to keep you in style.... you just want all the dick to yourself...

"The Best Opportunities are not found but MADE"

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
^^ your the top homo around here arent you? chasing all the ladies away to keep you in style.... you just want all the dick to yourself...
wow ur gay, and u probly are that pink girl, and just mad cause he said u UGLY

EvlQNxGC

• Lil Geezy
  • EvlQN/GC

Hummm.. i highly doubt that..

"The Best Opportunities are not found but MADE"

MANBEARPIG.

Hummm.. i highly doubt that..

no.. he said you are ugly its up there scroll up a bit you'll find it

-KIDRENEGADE-

pappy

LMFAO IT IS PINK.  an yes she is gay.  she is a open about her dykehood.  normally most guys like lesbians but trust me if u saw this broad u would never look at lesbians or woman the same lol

Doggystylin

grundy is jus irratated cuz hes quit smoking, thats how weedsmokers get when they stop smoking, jus blaze one dog 8)

SINLOC

LMFAO IT IS PINK.  an yes she is gay.  she is a open about her dykehood.  normally most guys like lesbians but trust me if u saw this broad u would never look at lesbians or woman the same lol
ROFLMFAO u guys got me laughing who is this bytch lol
« Last Edit: March 21, 2004, 06:59:06 PM by Mr. Roach »