Author Topic: who has a picture of that pinktowelgirl chick that used to post here? lol  (Read 2330 times)

SINLOC

so floydness lets see a pic of you baby  :-*
« Last Edit: March 21, 2004, 08:00:38 PM by Mr. Roach »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

grundy is jus irratated cuz hes quit smoking, thats how weedsmokers get when they stop smoking, jus blaze one dog 8)

That's what I've been saying for the longest...And LMFAO@Pink coming back here as a punk-rocker... :'(

ACGRUNDY

grundy is jus irratated cuz hes quit smoking, thats how weedsmokers get when they stop smoking, jus blaze one dog 8)

I'm not irritated about anything.  this is the anything goes section of the board, which means I can post anything I want here.  I actually feel great from the break of smoking.  Unlike most this board, I really don't take hardly anything in this section seriously.  but I can understand the pathetic people on here, where this section IS their life, and so they would take offense to the shit I say.  I ain't the one who needs to smoke, its most these other people that get all butthurt from the shit I say.  I find it extremely hilarious, especially ever since I started clowning on NIK and he disses my karma all day long.  Some people are just straight bitches, it ain't my fault and don't blame it on me.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I find it extremely hilarious, especially ever since I started clowning on NIK and he disses my karma all day long.  

I haven't dissed your karma once, bud...Did you ever think that maybe once you started acting like an immature child, people on here started seeing what a dickhead you are...Maybe you really should stay high... ::)

Floydness

so floydness lets see a pic of you baby  :-*
buy me a scanner lol

Don Seer

i've seen pics of floydness.. she's a cutey.. NIKs a lucky kid :)

Don Breezio

i've seen pics of floydness.. she's a cutey.. NIKs a lucky kid :)

so have i...damn lucky

Floydness

thanx guys  ;)

Floydness

^^ your the top homo around here arent you? chasing all the ladies away to keep you in style.... you just want all the dick to yourself...
wow ur gay, and u probly are that pink girl, and just mad cause he said u UGLY

Hummm.. i highly doubt that..
r u pinktowelgirl? listen u, show me ur pic please lol i really wana see it

ACGRUNDY

what the fuck are you so obsessed with seeing her pic for?  are you planning on masturbating to it?  NIK can't do you well enuff that u gotta get pics of girls off a westcoast rap forum to masturbate to?  Figures the first girl he gets with he would turn lesbian.  Don't worry, most guys are not that pathetic.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

what the fuck are you so obsessed with seeing her pic for?  are you planning on masturbating to it?  NIK can't do you well enuff that u gotta get pics of girls off a westcoast rap forum to masturbate to?  Figures the first girl he gets with he would turn lesbian.  Don't worry, most guys are not that pathetic.

Are you seriously that sexually frustrated?

Don Breezio

was that seriously you're best joke?

Floydness

whoaaaa, ur seriously retarded u know that? GET A LIFE, GET A PARTNER, GET A PET... get something for fucks sake...

ACGRUNDY

LOL, luke that was funnier than anything you've ever said.  your just pissed cause I clown on you now too.  and floydness, no I did not know that I was seriously retarded, but thanks for telling me.   Get something huh?  maybe somebody from this forum could give me a picture of themselves, and then I would have something.

Floydness

LOL, luke that was funnier than anything you've ever said.  your just pissed cause I clown on you now too.  and floydness, no I did not know that I was seriously retarded, but thanks for telling me.   Get something huh?  maybe somebody from this forum could give me a picture of themselves, and then I would have something.
u need a lot more than a picture buddy...