Author Topic: Picked up 3 new CDs today  (Read 875 times)

Don Breezio

Re:Picked up 3 new CDs today
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2004, 11:13:18 PM »
^^ and you got time to listen to all of those? or are u the type to look at ur cds and realize a year ago you bought sum shit u still ain't listened to?

my mom says the same shit to me..."how do you have time to listen to all of those"....have you ever thought about the obvious fact that im not going to listen to them all in a day. i listen to what i feel like...i listen to every cd in my collection...i weed out everything i dont listen to.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2004, 04:31:42 AM »
^^ and you got time to listen to all of those? or are u the type to look at ur cds and realize a year ago you bought sum shit u still ain't listened to?

my mom says the same shit to me..."how do you have time to listen to all of those"....have you ever thought about the obvious fact that im not going to listen to them all in a day. i listen to what i feel like...i listen to every cd in my collection...i weed out everything i dont listen to.

yeah, of course u don't listen to all of them the same day, but u listed 20 cd' and said u'd picked em up in one week. now if that's ur average u got 2,857 new cd's a day to listen to and i really wouldn't have time to listen to that much

soopadoopaflykid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Iguess
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2004, 08:47:24 AM »
I picked up the 2nd II None cd and Kanye

Don Breezio

« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2004, 01:15:52 PM »

yeah, of course u don't listen to all of them the same day, but u listed 20 cd' and said u'd picked em up in one week. now if that's ur average u got 2,857 new cd's a day to listen to and i really wouldn't have time to listen to that much

you also missed the part where i said i got my tax return...which means i had lots of extra money. i dont buy cds that often but im tired of downloading so i buy my shit now and i have the money to do it so i will. i only have probably 300 cds.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2004, 01:39:38 PM »
aight. i was jus wonderin