Author Topic: Madd Rapper- Tell Em Why U Madd  (Read 530 times)

davida.b.

Madd Rapper- Tell Em Why U Madd
« on: May 12, 2004, 04:39:11 PM »
I'm Madd (f/joe hooker, ebony opera)- mediocre track. 3/5

Dot vs TMR- Madd Rapper battles his alter ego D Dot- Nice lyrics, but the beat could've been better. 3.5/5

Intro

You're All Alone (f/picasso black)- I love Picasso Black, I wonder what happened to him. The beat is great, and TMR comes correct. 5/5

That's What's Happenin (f/mase, tracey lee)- Typical party track. I'm a Mase fan, so I enjoyed this track. 4/5

Dice Game

Roll With The Cat- Mediocre track. 3/5

How We Do (f/p.diddy)- Mediocre beat, and Puffy's verse didn't do the track didn't do the track much good. 2.5/5

Stir Crazy (f/eminem)- Em and TMR have amazing chemistry. They Should've worked together more. 5/5

D Dot Interview

Ghetto (f/carl thomas, raekwon)- Love this song, but the beat is kinda boring. 4/5

Survivng The Game (f/desert roze)- Great production, and this Desert Roze chick is pretty good. 4.5/5

Bong Break (f/busta rhymes)- Busta has pretty decent chemistry with TMR, the beat is kinda boring. 3.5/5

Whateva (f/fierce, picasso black)- Flawless track, Picasso and Fierce had mad talent. 5/5

Too Many Ho's (f/lil cease, jermaine dupri)- Lil Cease steals the show, lackluster production. 3.5/5

Bird Call

Not the One (f/oh!ficial)- The guy singing the hook doesn't have that great of a voice, Oh!Fical is nothing special, and the beat is boring. 2/5

They Just Don't Know (f/nature, black rob)- Ill hook, great beat. Nature steals the show. 5/5

Esta Loca (f/beatnuts, rambo)- Amusing hook, TMR kicks a great verse, but the beatnuts steal the show. 5/5

Shysty Broads (f/erika kaine, babe blu, mae west)- Boring beat, annoying hook, but the verses are decent. 3/5

Talk Show (outro)

Wildside (f/desert roze)- TMR steals the show, production is lackluster. 4/5

Car Jack

How To Rob (f/50 Cent)- This song is a classic. This is 50 Cent when he was in his prime. If you don't like this track, kick yourself in the nuts, really, really, hard. 5/5

Overall= 3.9/5

« Last Edit: May 19, 2004, 10:31:18 AM by davida.b. »

ez8o5

• 'G'
Re:Madd Rapper- Tell Em Why U Madd
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2004, 12:09:14 AM »
didnt know much about this album cept for the fifty and em songs thanx for the review