Author Topic: FUCK THE POLICE!!  (Read 1293 times)

Jome

FUCK THE POLICE!!
« on: March 20, 2004, 10:22:31 PM »
It's 187 on a motherfuckin undercover bitch ass cop!
2 speeding tickets in 3 weeks, I'm now $700 poorer..

And wtf is wrong with asking if they take VISA and if it's possible to tip them.. ???
It must be because I'm white.

Don Breezio

Re:FUCK THE POLICE!!
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2004, 10:25:07 PM »
2 speeding tickets in 3 weeks, I'm now $700 poorer..

i dont think thats the police's fault

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2004, 11:29:11 PM »
yeah fuck the police and fuck EVERYONE down with them.  Eat a dick!

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2004, 11:30:15 PM »
Yeah! Fuck 'em! Can you believe some guy here in town raped some old woman, and the FUCKIN POLICE ARRESTED HIM???????? FUCK THE POLICE!!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2004, 11:32:46 PM »
Yeah! Fuck 'em! Can you believe some guy here in town raped some old woman, and the FUCKIN POLICE ARRESTED HIM???????? FUCK THE POLICE!!!!

LMAO, tell these stupid muthafuckaz...

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2004, 11:34:09 PM »
Like I said, Fuck Everyone down with the police.  Take care of ya own damn self.

Don Breezio

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2004, 11:44:11 PM »
alright grundy...when you have 2 guys in your house stealin your shit while another dude is raping and murdering your girlfriend...take care of ya own damn self.

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2004, 11:58:43 PM »
alright grundy...when you have 2 guys in your house stealin your shit while another dude is raping and murdering your girlfriend...take care of ya own damn self.

Right, Luke thats extremely realistic.  and you goddamn right I'll deal wit it myself.  Anyone ever rapes someone I luv I would kill them no question about it. fuck anything else, you think I'ma take my chances with the pigs and courts dealing wit a scumbag like that?  hell fuckin no.  People don't even get life for rape.  They even have a chance with not going to jail or not getting punished at all.  I would never let that happen.  Same shit with murder.  99% chance this ain't ever gonna happen to anyone I know, but best believe I got my luved ones backs and I expect the same from them.  There is a thing called loyalty that most people don't have these days, but respectable people do.  I hate rape and murder to death, but I strongly believe in what goes around comes around, and I also believe that I would be doing the right thing.  and damn right someone comming in my house tryna rob me, I'ma fuck them up.  Shit fool, ya think I ain't never had to deal with no bullshit in my life?  Your probably the lil bitch that would call the cops after ya just got beat up. haahaha.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2004, 12:03:30 AM »
Riiight...The world would be a better place without cops...Very logical. ::)

Don Breezio

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2004, 12:05:18 AM »
the fact is if you had a gun to your head you'd be begging for the cops to show up. don't try that hard bullshit...you're not gonna fuck anybody up if they're about to shoot you. stupid ass

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2004, 12:09:47 AM »
Don't you know that AcGrundy is a G? If he had 20 people robbing his house with guns, he would just take care of it on his own, and fuck them up one by one...

Don Breezio

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2004, 12:12:45 AM »
Don't you know that AcGrundy is a G? If he had 20 people robbing his house with guns, he would just take care of it on his own, and fuck them up one by one...

rambo ass mf lol

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2004, 12:18:10 AM »
the fact is if you had a gun to your head you'd be begging for the cops to show up. don't try that hard bullshit...you're not gonna fuck anybody up if they're about to shoot you. stupid ass

begging for the cops to show up?  if I had a gun to my head why the fuck would I think the cops would just pop out of no where ya jackass?  Once I own a house I'ma have guns to protect myself, my family and my house.  and if someone tried to rob me I'm gonna shoot them, its as simple as that.  If I'm face to face with someone and we both got guns, I ain't gonna rely on anyone but myself.  It's not hard bullshit ya dumbass, its making the best of a bad situation.  Right now I don't own a home, but rather rent an apartment, and there is a 99% chance I ain't gonna get robbed.  If I was walking down the street and someone pulled a gun on me and asked for my wallet, I would give it to him, cuz it ain't worth the risk.  ah it ain't worth explaining to you anyway, your a bitch, you would never understand.

Don Breezio

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2004, 12:23:21 AM »
lmao...you can call me a bitch or whatever...but when your at a bank one day and some motherfucker comes in with a gun...who the fuck do you think is going to be the ones trying to stop him...it sure as hell wont be you.

or how about when your sitting there watching the news and some crazy fucking sniper is off shooting at your (future) kids...do you honestly think your going to go find him?

how about when those motherfuckers decide they wanna blow up some more buildings...who's gonna be the ones to (attempt to) stop them? you?

do those all sound so far fetched? banks get robbed all the time...does the sniper story sound familiar...oh gee...what was that last one...umm....THE WORLD TRADE CENTER!

wow...yeah lets cut funding for police.

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2004, 12:29:08 AM »
oh you mean like those police that stopped the 9-11 attacks?

or the police that caught the killers of biggie and pac?

or how about the police that crooked cops?  oh there is none of them right?  all police strictly become police officers cause they really wanna stop crime, right?  they don't just get off by ruining people's days right? hahaha

no reason to argue with you luke, I don't give a shit what you think.  I hate cops, simple as that, and I ain't gonna ask for their help.  You can say whatever the fuck you want, it ain't gonna change my opinion.  and why did you even start this dumb ass argument anyways, get off my fuckin nutz, you argue about everything.