Author Topic: FUCK THE POLICE!!  (Read 1289 times)

Don Breezio

Re:FUCK THE POLICE!!
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2004, 12:31:39 AM »
its people like you that give cops a bad rep...you act like cops are the enemy when the truth is they get paid very little to put their ass on the line everyday. i have more respect for cops than i do for anybody else in this country. yeah i dont like to get pulled over either but the fact is everytime i've been pulled over i deserved it and im man enough to admit that. sorry if you don't feel that you should've gotten arrested for that ounce of weed you had stuffed in your ass (among other things) but ya know theyre just doing their jobs.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2004, 12:35:05 AM »
oh you mean like those police that stopped the 9-11 attacks?

or the police that caught the killers of biggie and pac?

or how about the police that crooked cops?  oh there is none of them right?  all police strictly become police officers cause they really wanna stop crime, right?  they don't just get off by ruining people's days right? hahaha

no reason to argue with you luke, I don't give a shit what you think.  I hate cops, simple as that, and I ain't gonna ask for their help.  You can say whatever the fuck you want, it ain't gonna change my opinion.  and why did you even start this dumb ass argument anyways, get off my fuckin nutz, you argue about everything.

Dude, I think you're really stupid...If it wasn't for cops "getting off by ruining people's day," we'd have people running red lights left and right, resulting in a lot more fatal crashes...Come to think of it, it would be a good idea for you to run a red light or two, rebel the system!!

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2004, 01:32:13 AM »
umm, did I just read correct? someone is blaming someone else for givin pigs a BAD REP????? LMAOOOOOOOOOOO......kill yourself now......

Luke......c'mon mane, U gotta put yurself in tha shoes of muthafucaz that's actually out there dealin wit tha HOlice every day......I can tell U haven't dealt wit pigs much......I do not necessarily agree that the world would be a BETTER place without cops......but U can't stick up for no pig, they don't like us therefore we don't like em......dats how it is where I'm from and I've had 1st hand experience a million times......I got so many cop stories that I could write a whole book on......but unlike some of y'all, I don't come post up shit that happens in my personal life and everything I go thru everyday......nahmean

« Last Edit: March 21, 2004, 01:33:34 AM by RODZILLA a.k.a tha7th »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Don Breezio

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2004, 01:36:32 AM »
umm, did I just read correct? someone is blaming someone else for givin pigs a BAD REP????? LMAOOOOOOOOOOO......kill yourself now......

Luke......c'mon mane, U gotta put yurself in tha shoes of muthafucaz that's actually out there dealin wit tha HOlice every day......I can tell U haven't dealt wit pigs much......I do not necessarily agree that the world would be a BETTER place without cops......but U can't stick up for no pig, they don't like us therefore we don't like em......dats how it is where I'm from and I've had 1st hand experience a million times......I got so many cop stories that I could write a whole book on......but unlike some of y'all, I don't come post up shit that happens in my personal life and everything I go thru everyday......nahmean

actually i have a lot of friends who are cops...i have been pulled over a few times...i dont do shit to make me need to deal with cops over anything farther than that...except that time my ex tried to get me arrested but thats a different story. the fact is you may have some cop stories...but that doesnt mean all cops are bad...in fact most of them are good and are out there to help.

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2004, 01:40:32 AM »
and let me break it down for the fuckin idiots:

I NEVER once said that the world is better without police or that police are unneccessary.  You guys pulled that out of your ass and thought I said it.  I said I HATE police and I will never use them, unless its for insurance purposes, or I have no choice.  of course police are neccessary, duh.  the world is full of idiots like NIK, ferry's like Luke, helpless ass people, etc, etc.  I don't fall into those categories, and I have never needed or used a police officer's help.  Cops have let me off on some things, where eazily they could have done much worse.   but they have also done some fucked up things.  and its not like I'm a bad person, I'm just tryna live.

I hate paying taxes, does that mean I think they unneccassary and make the world worse?

I hate going to the dentist, does that mean I think its  unneccessary and my life would be better off without it?

I hate a lot of healthy foods, does that mean I think they are unneccasary and that people are better off not eating them?

I know you guys get confused eazily cuase your really dumb, but don't put words into my mouth.  bottom line: I said I hate pigs, and will not use their help.  I said nothing about them being unnessasary, some morons in this thread made that up cause they like to argue about everything.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2004, 01:40:59 AM »
ain't no friendly cops where I'm from....maybe they just don't show their real selves....and dats tha problem.....fuc tha holice.

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

Don Breezio

« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2004, 01:53:29 AM »
ain't no friendly cops where I'm from....maybe they just don't show their real selves....and dats tha problem.....fuc tha holice.

maybe you don't give them reason to be friendly.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2004, 01:56:48 AM »
Maybe I'm a man about mine and don't like being tha woman of a relationship....yadadamean?

COMING IN 2008.

Don Breezio

« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2004, 02:14:46 AM »
Maybe I'm a man about mine and don't like being tha woman of a relationship....yadadamean?

what im sayin is if your yellin fuck the holice at them...i cant blame them for not being friendly...its damn near impossible...i have a hard enough time being friendly to the people who bitch me out at my job for their stupidity...i can't imagine what the cops have to take for that shit.

Jome

« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2004, 07:18:25 AM »
LMAO @ going from speeding tickets to rape/murder, you proved my point Luke.
If the police could do their job, and arrest some REAL CRIMINALS, then we wouldn't be complaining at all, would we.. ?
Maybe you'll understand when you've drove car for some years...

But instead, they use their resources on people barely crossing the speed-limit, looking for people drinking in public places, people spitting on the pavement, and generally being jackasses to the public.

...This of course when they could be looking for drug-dealers, rapists, whitecollar criminals stealing millions, car thieves, etc. but they barely give a fuck about that.. talk about priorities  ::)

And for the rec: Of course a society needs police, if they could only do their fucking job!!

JTSimon

« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2004, 09:13:01 AM »
STFU traffic cops are suppose to enforce the speed limit...thats their job.

Da Thuglord

• Lil Geezy
  • -Da Thuglord-
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2004, 09:16:38 AM »
Hell yeah, fuck the police!
We dont need them we just need eachother!!
-West Up-

-Dry Your Eyez And Say Pac Were Still Ballin-

-Outlawz Pride Were ready 2 Ride-

-Westside 4 Life-

JTSimon

« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2004, 09:17:22 AM »
oh you mean like those police that stopped the 9-11 attacks?

or the police that caught the killers of biggie and pac?

Ok its official your dumber than Trauma...no wonder your ass can't find a job.

JTSimon

« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2004, 09:20:40 AM »

Maybe its just you.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2004, 09:29:57 AM »
The police are stupid mothafuckers..My lil brother got caught without a license an the cop pulled him over for no reason. The cop was screaming at him and my bro was just sitting there.Didnt say a word.Then the cop said " SAY YES SIR TO ME!" He didn't say anything so the cop ripped his ass out of the car and broke his nose on the pavement.He had nothing on him and wasn't doing anything wrong to deserve that...Yes they are dicks.
In the meanwhile there is a known major crack dealer living next door that they do knothing about.Get this they know that hes dealing but they 'need someone to go in and buy it to prove it"..I'm like fuck that I've seen him freebasing crack in his shed and sellin it to people is that enough..They don't do shit. All they do is screw people over for going 5 miles an hour over the speed limit when they don't have enough money to pay the ticket.