Author Topic: FUCK THE POLICE!!  (Read 1291 times)

Trauma-san

Re:FUCK THE POLICE!!
« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2004, 02:14:32 PM »
the fact is if you had a gun to your head you'd be begging for the cops to show up. don't try that hard bullshit...you're not gonna fuck anybody up if they're about to shoot you. stupid ass

Nah, he wouldn't be begging shit.  In a world with no cops, people would just shoot his ass at first sight, there'd be no consequences.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2004, 02:17:14 PM »
LMAO @ going from speeding tickets to rape/murder, you proved my point Luke.
If the police could do their job, and arrest some REAL CRIMINALS, then we wouldn't be complaining at all, would we.. ?
Maybe you'll understand when you've drove car for some years...

But instead, they use their resources on people barely crossing the speed-limit, looking for people drinking in public places, people spitting on the pavement, and generally being jackasses to the public.

...This of course when they could be looking for drug-dealers, rapists, whitecollar criminals stealing millions, car thieves, etc. but they barely give a fuck about that.. talk about priorities  ::)

And for the rec: Of course a society needs police, if they could only do their fucking job!!

You don't even understand the law.  The fucking LAW.  Don't speed.  It's as simple as that.  You blame others for things YOU'RE responsible for! Dumbass, YOU BROKE THE LAW.  It's not the cops fault.  If you don't like the law, it's the governments' fault who put the law into effect, not the cops.  Grow the fuck up and be a man.  

Don Breezio

« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2004, 02:22:28 PM »
the fact is if you had a gun to your head you'd be begging for the cops to show up. don't try that hard bullshit...you're not gonna fuck anybody up if they're about to shoot you. stupid ass

Nah, he wouldn't be begging shit.  In a world with no cops, people would just shoot his ass at first sight, there'd be no consequences.  

lmao

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2004, 02:32:36 PM »
It's funny how the morons on this board are the ones saying "fuck police!!!"...

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2004, 02:46:51 PM »
I will say it proudly Fuck the asshole cops and the bitch ass cop callers..If you call the cops because there are a group of kids just chillin outside,your a dickhead. If you but your noses in others peoples buisiness you deserve to get your ass whooped. My new neighbors are going on that route.I have several unregisted cars in my yard and I saw them out there with a pad and paper writin down plates. They called the cops and said "we were swapping plates etc."  I hate rats. At 4th of July I get fireworks. I light alot of and some faggot always has to call the cops and ruin it.. Thats how property starts to get damaged.

bez

« Reply #50 on: March 21, 2004, 02:47:43 PM »
Police are needed thought definetly. Laws are there to protect and help us but as everyone with a decent level of interlect has said, there are always gunna be good and bad cops.  Simple as.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2004, 02:49:10 PM by Bez »

Don Breezio

« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2004, 02:51:29 PM »
I will say it proudly Fuck the asshole cops and the bitch ass cop callers..If you call the cops because there are a group of kids just chillin outside,your a dickhead. If you but your noses in others peoples buisiness you deserve to get your ass whooped. My new neighbors are going on that route.I have several unregisted cars in my yard and I saw them out there with a pad and paper writin down plates. They called the cops and said "we were swapping plates etc."  I hate rats. At 4th of July I get fireworks. I light alot of and some faggot always has to call the cops and ruin it.. Thats how property starts to get damaged.

you didn't help your case at all in that entire arguement.

JTSimon

« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2004, 02:51:41 PM »
why would I sue Its my little brother. He is real low key,hes quiet and don't like attention.

Sheeeeeeeesh nevermind.

pappy

« Reply #53 on: March 21, 2004, 03:31:36 PM »
I have several unregisted cars in my yard and I saw them out there with a pad and paper writin down plates.

yo the same fuckin shit happened to me.  no cops ever come down my block.  one day i go outside a car with no plates on it had a ticket.  im fuckin kno the asshole next door reported it.  the fuckin car wasnt bothering any1 but we still got a ticket.  you wanna hear another example of how fucked up cops.  my dad was gettin his van fixed in ozone park.  an the whole front of the car was taken apart.  a fuckin cop gave him a ticket for not havin a front lights an not having a license of the front of the truck.  WTF THE WHOLE FRONT OF THE TRUCK WAS TAKEN APART THE ENGINE WASNT EVEN IN THERE SO HOW THE FUCK ARE U EVEN GOIN DRIVE THE VAN. you kno u got a lot of good cops but they get overshadowed by the asshole cops

SINLOC

« Reply #54 on: March 21, 2004, 03:42:44 PM »
Thing is tho with police is the whole imidation thing.  They don't make ya feel safe they just make you feel threatended and under pressure and shit.

thats the point...how the hell do you think they keep people in line.
if they start garbbin the 9

well yes fuck tha police 99.9% of them are foes and in certain places there skanless like in longbeach damn they are skanless but some are koo but its still fuck em

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #55 on: March 21, 2004, 04:04:56 PM »
Nah now i am taking my attention to pussy ass, soft as Clay Aiken ,cop callers.

JTSimon

« Reply #56 on: March 21, 2004, 06:30:56 PM »
^
Internet Gangsta: Extremely common on the internet, this is the sort of pseudo-thug you might find hanging out -- by himself or with one or two loser friends -- at a mall in a middle class suberb, decked out in "ill gear yo". The Internet Gangsta has no friends yet still feels the need to identify himself with inner-city culture, citing his "HOMIES" as his spiritual grounding in the harsh world of being raised in an upper middle-class house with an allowance. He will generally resort to threats of physical violence when backed into a corner, and spends much of his time impersonating a "tru gangsta" on retarded "freestyling" boards. Isn't the point of freestyle rapping -- something that even I'll admit takes some talent -- that it be, you know, FREESTYLE, as opposed to you fetching words out of Thesaurus.com? Ass.

"yo h0mie G-DAWg wut wut we b chillin like a MUDDAFUCKA"

Jome

« Reply #57 on: March 21, 2004, 06:49:20 PM »
You don't even understand the law.  The fucking LAW.  Don't speed.  It's as simple as that.  You blame others for things YOU'RE responsible for! Dumbass, YOU BROKE THE LAW.  It's not the cops fault.  If you don't like the law, it's the governments' fault who put the law into effect, not the cops.  Grow the fuck up and be a man.  

What you fail to realize, is that the government DOES NOT DECIDE THE SPEED LIMITS.
The Police in co-op with what we know as "road authorities" (or whatever you call them over there), set them.. and they set speed limits on highways lower than what is appropriate, on purpose, to profit on it.
Meanwhile, some school streets have TOO HIGH speed limits, but they will never cash in on school streets anyways, so they don't care.

Ohh, and Smerlus:
We don't have 200 different divisions of police in Norway, like they have in the most surveilled country in the world.
Regular cops pulled me over, not some traffic police or highway patrol..  ::)
LOL @ people complaining about speeding, geek!

SINLOC

« Reply #58 on: March 21, 2004, 06:50:34 PM »
yo max y is that

JTSimon

« Reply #59 on: March 21, 2004, 07:04:55 PM »