Author Topic: FUCK THE POLICE!!  (Read 1294 times)

SINLOC

Re:FUCK THE POLICE!!
« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2004, 07:10:33 PM »
were u saying craig was the internet gangsta

oh shit im trippin i thought u was max so why were u callin him that fore
« Last Edit: March 21, 2004, 07:11:57 PM by Mr. Roach »

JTSimon

« Reply #61 on: March 21, 2004, 07:15:59 PM »
were u saying craig was the internet gangsta

Because I know he would call the cops if he was in trouble...acting tuff/gangsta on the internet what is it good for  ::)

SINLOC

« Reply #62 on: March 21, 2004, 07:17:12 PM »
oh yeah ok  :D

Don Breezio

« Reply #63 on: March 21, 2004, 07:23:16 PM »
You don't even understand the law.  The fucking LAW.  Don't speed.  It's as simple as that.  You blame others for things YOU'RE responsible for! Dumbass, YOU BROKE THE LAW.  It's not the cops fault.  If you don't like the law, it's the governments' fault who put the law into effect, not the cops.  Grow the fuck up and be a man.  

What you fail to realize, is that the government DOES NOT DECIDE THE SPEED LIMITS.
The Police in co-op with what we know as "road authorities" (or whatever you call them over there), set them.. and they set speed limits on highways lower than what is appropriate, on purpose, to profit on it.
Meanwhile, some school streets have TOO HIGH speed limits, but they will never cash in on school streets anyways, so they don't care.

Ohh, and Smerlus:
We don't have 200 different divisions of police in Norway, like they have in the most surveilled country in the world.
Regular cops pulled me over, not some traffic police or highway patrol..  ::)
LOL @ people complaining about speeding, geek!

speeding...fine...nobody really cares if people speed...fuck i dont go the speed limit unless theres a cop around me. but if there were no traffic cops people would be going a lot faster than 10 over like most of us do...people would run red lights & stop signs, there would be a lot more road rage incidents...the fact is traffic police are good for society...and you broke the law...so stop bitching.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #64 on: March 21, 2004, 08:19:30 PM »
You're right I would call the cops. Only if I got shot or stabbed or one of my family members or loved ones shot or stabbed or something serious.I wouldn't call them for pussy shit.
I'm not gonna call the cops if somebody walks threw my yard or trys to break into my car.
BTW I'm not a net banger sista. I just aint a soft ass punk like some people. If I get jumped I'm not gonna call the cops, I will seek my own revenge and so on.

Jome

« Reply #65 on: March 21, 2004, 08:59:06 PM »
speeding...fine...nobody really cares if people speed...fuck i dont go the speed limit unless theres a cop around me. but if there were no traffic cops people would be going a lot faster than 10 over like most of us do...people would run red lights & stop signs, there would be a lot more road rage incidents...the fact is traffic police are good for society...and you broke the law...so stop bitching.

You got the game all wrong..
How many accidents happens on the highway, as compared to populated areas, citys & school streets.. ?
Exactly.

It's all about money.

JTSimon

« Reply #66 on: March 21, 2004, 09:17:13 PM »

You got the game all wrong..
How many accidents happens on the highway, as compared to populated areas, citys & school streets.. ?
Exactly.

It's all about money.

What are you trying to say...because we drive 65 on the freeway that would make it ok/safe to speed on residental streets.

Trauma-san

« Reply #67 on: March 21, 2004, 09:33:06 PM »
You don't even understand the law.  The fucking LAW.  Don't speed.  It's as simple as that.  You blame others for things YOU'RE responsible for! Dumbass, YOU BROKE THE LAW.  It's not the cops fault.  If you don't like the law, it's the governments' fault who put the law into effect, not the cops.  Grow the fuck up and be a man.  

What you fail to realize, is that the government DOES NOT DECIDE THE SPEED LIMITS.
The Police in co-op with what we know as "road authorities" (or whatever you call them over there), set them.. and they set speed limits on highways lower than what is appropriate, on purpose, to profit on it.
Meanwhile, some school streets have TOO HIGH speed limits, but they will never cash in on school streets anyways, so they don't care.

Ohh, and Smerlus:
We don't have 200 different divisions of police in Norway, like they have in the most surveilled country in the world.

YOU STILL BROKE THE FUCKING LAW!!! You actively chose to do it, dumbass.  Instead of being a MAN, and accepting responsibility for your actions, it's always somebody elses' fault.  It's probably somebody else's fault somebody's fucking your woman, too.  It's probably somebody else's fault you got your ass kicked at the club a few weeks ago.  It's somebody else's fault you don't have a good job.  It's society's fault that you don't know how to half-ass contemplate your actions before you get in fucking trouble.  It's the cops fault that OJ killed his wife.  The first cop there was racist, right? Had to be.  

I'm so sick of all this bullshit little fucking mental midgets like you spread around.  It's your own fault, get some fucking balls and accept responsibility.  

smerlus

« Reply #68 on: March 21, 2004, 09:35:03 PM »

Ohh, and Smerlus:

i'd rather be a geek that speeds and doesn't get caught than some little norwegian bitch that got all ass hurt because he was going 2 kilometers over the spead limit in his 1986 Saab and a guy does his fucking job....

you're a fucking moron. the only time i'll complain about a person doing thier job correctly is the doctors that delivered your cerebral paulsy, should have been still born ass

SGV

« Reply #69 on: March 21, 2004, 11:05:46 PM »
Most of the cats on here putting cops in a good light are the square ass muthafuckas who don't do a thing wrong. Lemme break this down. Cops have qutoas. They need to write a certain amount of tickets each shift, they're out to give anyone a ticket. True, we shouldn't be speeding, but how many officers do you see speeding? How many officers use signals? How many officers do illegal things while driving? Almost all of them. What happens when an off duty cop gets pulled over? The on duty officer gives him a pass. Wtf!? That ain't right. Cops don't serve me any real purpose. I handle what I gotta handle on my own.

Here's something funny. When I had my Caddy, I got pulled over so many fuckin' times. Got gangs of tickets for petty shit. Why? Because of what I appeared to be. Here in L.A. MOST Latinos driving Caddy's are "gangstas." So, whether or not you're a G or not, as long as you're Latino and driving a Caddy, they're pulling you over. These muthafuckas are runnin' up on me with their guns drawn on a routine traffic stop. That makes no fuckin' sense. But, now, all of a sudden, I got me a big White boy truck. I've yet to be pulled over or even remotely fucked with. I've sped more than any other time with truck, but cops don't bother me. I guess if you look like your name is Conner as opposed to Julio, cops look the other way.

Now that only applies to ME. So, don't reply to me with some "I'm White the cops pull me over" bullshit, because it's not my reality. My reality is pigs profiling me and my homies based on our appearance.

Don Breezio

« Reply #70 on: March 21, 2004, 11:18:44 PM »
Most of the cats on here putting cops in a good light are the square ass muthafuckas who don't do a thing wrong. Lemme break this down. Cops have qutoas. They need to write a certain amount of tickets each shift, they're out to give anyone a ticket. True, we shouldn't be speeding, but how many officers do you see speeding? How many officers use signals? How many officers do illegal things while driving? Almost all of them. What happens when an off duty cop gets pulled over? The on duty officer gives him a pass. Wtf!? That ain't right. Cops don't serve me any real purpose. I handle what I gotta handle on my own.

Here's something funny. When I had my Caddy, I got pulled over so many fuckin' times. Got gangs of tickets for petty shit. Why? Because of what I appeared to be. Here in L.A. MOST Latinos driving Caddy's are "gangstas." So, whether or not you're a G or not, as long as you're Latino and driving a Caddy, they're pulling you over. These muthafuckas are runnin' up on me with their guns drawn on a routine traffic stop. That makes no fuckin' sense. But, now, all of a sudden, I got me a big White boy truck. I've yet to be pulled over or even remotely fucked with. I've sped more than any other time with truck, but cops don't bother me. I guess if you look like your name is Conner as opposed to Julio, cops look the other way.

Now that only applies to ME. So, don't reply to me with some "I'm White the cops pull me over" bullshit, because it's not my reality. My reality is pigs profiling me and my homies based on our appearance.

lmfao...ok im going to reply with that...hey SGV...i've had my liscence for 7 months...i've been pulled over 3 times...thats more than a lot of people get pulled over in a fuckin decade. the fact is based on your first paragraph it has nothing to do with race...you're right cops have quotas and they do illegal shit too...like the night after i got my liscence im out on the backroads and some fuckin guy is ridin my ass...he finally pulls past me and its a fuckin sheriff. cops do illegal shit to get you in trouble yes. i wont deny that...but you act like just because you're latino they only do it to you. and thats nowhere near the truth.

SGV

« Reply #71 on: March 21, 2004, 11:30:19 PM »

lmfao...ok im going to reply with that...hey SGV...i've had my liscence for 7 months...i've been pulled over 3 times...thats more than a lot of people get pulled over in a fuckin decade. the fact is based on your first paragraph it has nothing to do with race...you're right cops have quotas and they do illegal shit too...like the night after i got my liscence im out on the backroads and some fuckin guy is ridin my ass...he finally pulls past me and its a fuckin sheriff. cops do illegal shit to get you in trouble yes. i wont deny that...but you act like just because you're latino they only do it to you. and thats nowhere near the truth.

Are you autistic? My 1st Paragraph has NOTHING to do with race.
And, I guess you missed this.

Luke, you kill me man. You're just an all around moron sometimes.

Don Breezio

« Reply #72 on: March 21, 2004, 11:32:42 PM »
ok then lemme put it this way...lets change race to "square ass muhfuccaz"...there are good cops and you can call me square if you want...i dunno why im square just because i don't go out breaking the law...but i guess if the fact that im generally a good guy makes me square...so be it.

SGV

« Reply #73 on: March 21, 2004, 11:38:51 PM »
ok then lemme put it this way...lets change race to "square ass muhfuccaz"...there are good cops and you can call me square if you want...i dunno why im square just because i don't go out breaking the law...but i guess if the fact that im generally a good guy makes me square...so be it.

LMAO @ you changin' your arguement. Anyway man, square ass muthafuckas(nice try in trying to make a funny little statement with that spelling) don't do shit wrong. Cops don't bother squares because they don't feel the need. Cops fuck with people they look at as "trouble." Be it White, Black, Latino, Asian, if you appear as a "troublemaker," expect to be fucked with. It all comes down to appearance man.

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #74 on: March 21, 2004, 11:42:42 PM »
don't even bother arguing with luke, it feels like you are talking to a 8 year old.  he argues about everything, and once you prove him wrong, he just reaches for something else and it just goes on forever.  Just check the backpacker thread in out of bounds.  on the other hand, just check any thread that he posts in.