Author Topic: FUCK THE POLICE!!  (Read 1295 times)

Don Breezio

Re:FUCK THE POLICE!!
« Reply #75 on: March 21, 2004, 11:46:50 PM »
ok then lemme put it this way...lets change race to "square ass muhfuccaz"...there are good cops and you can call me square if you want...i dunno why im square just because i don't go out breaking the law...but i guess if the fact that im generally a good guy makes me square...so be it.

LMAO @ you changin' your arguement. Anyway man, square ass muthafuckas(nice try in trying to make a funny little statement with that spelling) don't do shit wrong. Cops don't bother squares because they don't feel the need. Cops fuck with people they look at as "trouble." Be it White, Black, Latino, Asian, if you appear as a "troublemaker," expect to be fucked with. It all comes down to appearance man.

if they don't do shit wrong then how is anybody on here a square ass muthafucka...everybody on here has done shit wrong. whether it be speeding or murder (i doubt anyone on here has ever murdered anybody but hey who knows).

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #76 on: March 22, 2004, 12:06:07 AM »
dayum some of yall sound like the only time youve ever met any police was when they dun an assembly at ya school or something...police are prejudice pieces of shit where im from....only fuxx wit harassin teenagers an puttin up speed cameras...

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #77 on: March 22, 2004, 12:31:32 AM »
dayum some of yall sound like the only time youve ever met any police was when they dun an assembly at ya school or something...police are prejudice pieces of shit where im from....only fuxx wit harassin teenagers an puttin up speed cameras...

or when they went to pig acedemy to try and become a pig themselves, which is probably the case for luke.

Don Breezio

« Reply #78 on: March 22, 2004, 12:44:27 AM »

or when they went to pig acedemy to try and become a pig themselves, which is probably the case for luke.

wow...you're jokes are getting worse by the minute

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #79 on: March 22, 2004, 12:52:50 AM »

that wasn't a joke, I really think that you wanna become a pig.    Wanna hear a joke?

Whats the difference between Luke and NIK?

Luke's girlfriend dumped him before he could turn her lesbian.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :'(

Don Breezio

« Reply #80 on: March 22, 2004, 12:55:04 AM »

that wasn't a joke, I really think that you wanna become a pig.    Wanna hear a joke?

Luke's girlfriend dumped him before he could turn her lesbian.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :'(

wow...i repeat what i said earlier...you're jokes really are getting worse.

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #81 on: March 22, 2004, 12:56:52 AM »

wow...i repeat what i said earlier...you're jokes really are getting worse.

UH-OH!  I'm not making Luke laugh!  What is wrong with me??? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Please help me out Richard Prior!!!  

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #82 on: March 22, 2004, 12:59:37 AM »
You're not making anyone laugh, you're just making yourself look like a complete moron...

Don Seer

« Reply #83 on: March 22, 2004, 02:01:49 AM »
threads off topic..

locking.