Author Topic: Palestinians: Hamas founder killed in airstrike  (Read 773 times)

Don Seer

Re:Palestinians: Hamas founder killed in airstrike
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2004, 06:29:22 AM »

they had the israeli foreign ministers spokesperson on channel 4 here last night (i love ch4 they take no shit)

he was talking on about how the terrorists kill innnocents everyday.. and john snow asked him if israel has a court of law where people get tried and the guy said "Of course" and he was then asked if killing a man who hadn't been tried in court is a terrorist act.. the guy flipped..

it seems to me that the situation its so fucked up now that neither side can see clearly.

JTSimon

« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2004, 06:33:15 AM »

Don Seer

« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2004, 06:36:53 AM »

hmm well with that "gamble" in that story i think israel fucked up big time..

JTSimon

« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2004, 06:37:23 AM »
Quote from: 8ch d12world
u're kiddin me ... ya they bomb theirselfs 'n kill 10 to 20 ppl .. u go 'n blow a whole fuckin city .. rape women ... kill kids ...
wut the fuck r u talkin 'bout ???

^^ now tell me thats not true  (N)

^^ talkin 'bout a boy with a gun ??? check this pic 1st ...

^^ now tell me 'bout killing kids ...

^^ wut a fare battle ...
---------------------

'n there's much much more ...
'n wut 'bout wut happened 2 ( MOHAMED AL DORAH) ????

its a long subject ... 'n if u need more pix I can add more ...

infinite59

« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2004, 07:13:03 AM »
It's because the world has gotten so fuckin' comfy, they've forgotten what got them there.  In the fucking dark ages, you wouldn't have protests and shit like this.  America was built on bloodshed and wars.  That's how it works.  they bitch about palestine was taken from them, but Israel was there in the first place, the palestinians took the shit via war.  In the 40's, the land was taken from the palestines and given to the israelis.  That's how it works.  If you have a problem with it, go to war.  Kill thousands of people, and perhaps you'll get control of the land.  

It's to the point, that a fucking TERRORIST ASSHOLE gets killed, and people mourn for him.  Why? because authority is always questioned.  Everybody thinks they can do it better, and everybody thinks that the prevaling notion or the ruling power must be wrong.  They think that it makes them intelligent to not accept truths and givens.  The Israelis appear to be in the right by killing a terrorist.  People like Tech and Inf and all these other clowns, though, think that it makes them more intelligent to not accept that given.  Things can't be what they seem, to them.  They have to concoct huge conspiracy theories that eventually swell so much that they encompass every aspect of their lives.  In their altered minds, Israel couldn't have been correct in killing a terrorist.  Actually, he probably wasn't even a terrorist to them.  Why? Because everybody THINKS he's a terrorist.  Therefore the intelligent thing, to them, is to assume that of course he's not.  He's actually just misunderstood.  He fought back 'the only way he knew how'.  

Break it down: their minds can't even decipher right from wrong, black from white, terrorism from war, innocence from guilt.  They have absolutely no comprehension of any truth, they only have their slanted view of everything as they see it: The opposite of the prevaliing belief.  They feel this is best, so that's what they go with.  It's almost like a sickness.  I guess when you break it down, it's ignorance.  Not just ignorance of knowledge, but just ignorance of ability, the ability to see clearly.

The man was a terrorist.  He's responsible, directly, for the deaths of countless numbers of whoever the fuck he could get killed, all for the sin of being born a different race.  He sends people strapped with bombs into buses with children, and women on them.  They don't care, they don't see clearly.  

And now we've got people praising him, and defending this coward fucking crippled pig.  I hope it pisses them off to know that the missle basically hit his ass square on, there wasn't even a full body left to bury of the cocksucker.  He got what has been coming his way for a long time, and what he gladly imparted with glee on thousands of innocents born a different race, and embracing a different religion.

All this falls on deaf ears; I don't even know why I waste my breath.  I'll just get called a bigot, or ignorant, or whatever other words they can think of to describe my clear head.  

Your guilt has fueled such angry, misguided invective.  Giult can drive a man insane.  We must repent to the Creator, for only the Most Merciful can make us to be once again clean.

JTSimon

« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2004, 10:00:56 AM »

1948 You'd think after the Holocaust Jewish people would show compassion to the Palestinian people.

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2004, 10:46:44 AM »
Does attacking residential areas with missiles not amount to "terror"?? Or does it not count when it comes from an army, or someone endorsed by the US.

SOmeone said that those who condemn this are twisted by their support of terrorism. Even Britain, america's chief ally in the "war on terror" has condemned this assasination, but I'm sure your right, almost every country in the world's government bar your own has a huge problem with authority and that is why they condemed this killing. Or maybe they respect authority, and see that there is no authority which has sanctioned this action. America needs to wise up and stop giving pats on the back to one of the worlds most provocative governments.
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Doggystylin

« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2004, 02:11:15 PM »
the israeli army and gov disgusts me

smerlus

« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2004, 03:47:52 PM »

Your guilt has fueled such angry, misguided invective.  Giult can drive a man insane.  We must repent to the Creator, for only the Most Merciful can make us to be once again clean.

you should tell that to the hamas and all your other terrorists religeous buddies
« Last Edit: March 23, 2004, 03:48:44 PM by smerlus »

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2004, 03:58:25 PM »
i dono what the average isreali homebwoy be like, but the goverment is fuckin wack as fuck...........they jus as sick as alot of others.......i think,lol

pz

SINLOC

« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2004, 04:01:41 PM »
Rest in peace to him, it's on now..... Bad move on Israel's part.
That beeyatch is in hell burning he aint resting as for the other dumbasses blowing themselves up thinking they gonna go to some paradise with women haha
LOL  How much damage has this asshole done in the name of your religion?  You people that defend people like this are so fucking ignorant, it's amazing.
I agree
killing him was a bad move
It was a good move they all need to die

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2004, 04:18:46 PM »
LMFAO...Okay, so Israelis kill Palestinian civilians, but the main goal is to rid the terrorists...The civilians get killed unintentionally...Ya'll got this shit mad twisted...

^^Those dudes are terrorists...If they kill civilians, it's not their main target, like it is for Palestine...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2004, 04:32:58 PM »

...now you tell me which is worse... ::)

smerlus

« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2004, 04:48:34 PM »
honestly i think they're both fucked up an ignorant...do either of them think that constant killing is going to solve anything?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2004, 05:16:31 PM »
honestly i think they're both fucked up an ignorant...do either of them think that constant killing is going to solve anything?

Not unless it's killing of terrorists...