Author Topic: Palestinians: Hamas founder killed in airstrike  (Read 772 times)

ITW [the irish boy]

Re:Palestinians: Hamas founder killed in airstrike
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2004, 01:27:38 AM »
Can you not see past this one killing? The killing of a terrorist makes him a martyr and helps breed way more terrorists.

For instance during the irish rebellion, the british executed the rebel leaders who where previously unliked, and they became instant martyrs and triggered the start of the war of independence. Killing a leading terrorist is just going to provoke an escalation in a war you claim to want to prevent. If you want to stop it, gat at the root problem. If the root problem is fixed (oppression), then, though you will still have a few random madmen, they will have no ground support and there will be a massive drop in terrorist attacks.

I'm sure you will come back and say "these exttremists care about nothing but killing westerners"...maybe a select few...but most have been brainwashed into this view by events such as this assasination, the iraq war etc, where their anger is used by terrorist organisations to be focused on the west. These kind of attacks are just fueling hatred of the west and making the world more unsafe. A different approachh is needed.
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2004, 01:45:55 AM »
I just don't see how ANYONE could justify busses filled with innocent teenagers being blown up INTENTIONALLY...

JTSimon

« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2004, 04:35:15 AM »
I just don't see how ANYONE could justify busses filled with innocent teenagers being blown up INTENTIONALLY...

I do.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2004, 07:23:12 AM »
NIK maybe their methods arn't sound but would any1 even care about palestine if they didn't do it, the whole world turned their back on them while israel fucks them over.

btw i dunno how true this is but a few months ago i read somewhere that the great israel breaks more international laws than any other country!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2004, 07:24:28 AM by Don Rizzle »

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Seer

« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2004, 08:30:11 AM »
its true.

they have broken and flouted similar UN resolutions like the ones the iraqi's have.

under the US's logic we should invade and set up a new government.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2004, 04:55:26 PM »
Yea, but the terrorists in Palestine can't be seen as breaking laws, because they're "not part of the government"... ::)

Ahmed Yassin was a terrorist...He has the blood of hundreds of Israelis, children, women, and infants on his hands. He sent murderers to perpetrate the most devastating terrorist attacks on Israel...

Basically, this guy is the one who tells the terrorists they'll be greeted by 72 virgins in heaven if they suicide bomb a pre-school...He's the one who ordered and blessed the terrorist acts...And you idiots support him? Anwar Sadat, now that's a guy I wouldn't mind you people supporting...He literally gave his life to peace...But fuckin' Ahmed Yassin?!

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2004, 09:17:02 AM »
killing this terrorist was just a metter of time...
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

infinite59

« Reply #52 on: March 27, 2004, 06:01:53 PM »

That doesn't make it any less of an injustice.  

It was just a matter of time before the European pilgrims commited genocide against the indigenous natives, but that doesn't make it any less of a crime against humanity.

But the Palestinians will never be wiped out.  Allah is the best to protect and the best to provide.  Allah accepted the prophet Muhammad's (saws) dua (supplication) that the Muslim umma (community) would never be obliterated.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2004, 06:03:34 PM by Hajj Ibrahim Islam »

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #53 on: March 28, 2004, 03:52:13 PM »
1 world country leaders along with our allies need to unite and put down leaders like him along with their regimes.

smerlus

« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2004, 08:07:46 PM »

That doesn't make it any less of an injustice.  

It was just a matter of time before the European pilgrims commited genocide against the indigenous natives, but that doesn't make it any less of a crime against humanity.

But the Palestinians will never be wiped out.  Allah is the best to protect and the best to provide.  Allah accepted the prophet Muhammad's (saws) dua (supplication) that the Muslim umma (community) would never be obliterated.

didn't know indians packed horses full of explosives and left them outside saloons and city halls because the Sun God told them they will make it to the after life and be showered with gifts...

the killing of Indians - Tragedy
the killing of this guy - god's punishment

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2004, 11:08:22 PM »
Infinite...Do you believe that the suicide terrorists are greeted in heaven by 72 virgins after a suicide bombing, in which they murder a bunch of innocent Israeli children?

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2004, 02:15:12 PM »
Infinite...Do you believe that the suicide terrorists are greeted in heaven by 72 virgins after a suicide bombing, in which they murder a bunch of innocent Israeli children?

suicide is strictly prohibited in Islam

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2004, 03:28:14 PM »
I guess there's two types of Islam... ::)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2004, 03:58:11 PM »
I guess there's two types of Islam... ::)

No, people just twist the religion around to make it seem like suicide bombings are acceptable. The religion of Islam vs. Judaism is just using them as an excuse, it's more a territorial struggle between Palestine and Israel.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: March 29, 2004, 05:15:46 PM »
If suicide is strictly prohibited in Islam, then why are you guys considering Ahmed Yassin a Muslim...This guy is causing damage to Islam's reputation, and you guys are praising him... ::)