Author Topic: Palestinians: Hamas founder killed in airstrike  (Read 768 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:Palestinians: Hamas founder killed in airstrike
« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2004, 06:52:39 PM »
If suicide is strictly prohibited in Islam, then why are you guys considering Ahmed Yassin a Muslim...This guy is causing damage to Islam's reputation, and you guys are praising him... ::)

I support the cause but not the means in which they go about it. They should be doing their best to oppose Israel's illegal occupation of Palestine but they should not do it through suicide. At any rate, that was the stupidest thing Israel could have done.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2004, 07:13:50 PM »
If suicide is strictly prohibited in Islam, then why are you guys considering Ahmed Yassin a Muslim...This guy is causing damage to Islam's reputation, and you guys are praising him... ::)

i support him because he fought your people. i lost all optimism about peace in the middle east a long time ago. now i realize at best, the palestinians will get a bantustan, with some chief ruling on behalf of some jewish colonial administrator. I basically sayin, I could not give a fuck if every Israeli dies as punishment for what happened to the pALEStinians
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: March 29, 2004, 07:21:43 PM »

i support him because he fought your people. i lost all optimism about peace in the middle east a long time ago. now i realize at best, the palestinians will get a bantustan, with some chief ruling on behalf of some jewish colonial administrator. I basically sayin, I could not give a fuck if every Israeli dies as punishment for what happened to the pALEStinians

Harsh but I agree.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: March 29, 2004, 07:40:12 PM »
That's because you guys are selfish and have no heart...That proves my point...Even I would care if Israel wipes out all of the Palestinians, because I know that there are a lot of innocent people, and even children involved in all this that get harmed...I feel sorry for them, but all the asshole Arabs don't give a fuck...That just proves my point...Thank you.

But you wanna talk about peace being shredded? Peace was shredded a long time ago, buddy...Peace was shredded at Camp David, Taba and Sharm el Sheik...It was shredded with the Zinni plan for the reorganization of Palestinian security services and the president's "road map" for peace...Peace was shredded when Yasser Arafat neutered his prime ministers by refusing to hand over control of the Palestinian security forces, which, in the right hands, might actually have been able to create political stability on the Palestinian side...

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: March 29, 2004, 07:44:49 PM »
That's because you guys are selfish and have no heart...That proves my point...Even I would care if Israel wipes out all of the Palestinians, because I know that there are a lot of innocent people, and even children involved in all this that get harmed...I feel sorry for them, but all the asshole Arabs don't give a fuck...That just proves my point...Thank you.

But you wanna talk about peace being shredded? Peace was shredded a long time ago, buddy...Peace was shredded at Camp David, Taba and Sharm el Sheik...It was shredded with the Zinni plan for the reorganization of Palestinian security services and the president's "road map" for peace...Peace was shredded when Yasser Arafat neutered his prime ministers by refusing to hand over control of the Palestinian security forces, which, in the right hands, might actually have been able to create political stability on the Palestinian side...

You don't think I care but I do. I always get really upset when I read about Israelites getting killed.....but they brought it on themselves by taking Palestinian land. It's harsh but true. They should have settled there but it was wrong to start their own country on someone else's land.

Paris

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: March 29, 2004, 07:48:15 PM »

You don't think I care but I do. I always get really upset when I read about Israelites getting killed.....but they brought it on themselves by taking Palestinian land. It's harsh but true. They should have settled there but it was wrong to start their own country on someone else's land.

5 Year old Israelis brought it on themselves? Dude, come on.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: March 29, 2004, 07:51:46 PM »

5 Year old Israelis brought it on themselves? Dude, come on.

I don't mean it like that, please don't think I'm cold-hearted like that. I meant that the nation brought it upon themselves. I've argued that the US brought 9/11 upon themselves, same deal. I'm not justifying anything, I'm not God.

Paris

Woodrow

« Reply #67 on: March 30, 2004, 07:08:27 PM »
"Israel is a tiny liberal democracy surrounded by a sea of fascist, totalitarian, Islamic dictatorships, where woman are property (teenage girls are raped and then executed for 'adultery'), minorities have zero rights, and an oligarchy controls all the wealth and uses theology as a cloak to enslave their people, keeping them uneducated and in poverty, and these leftists are bosom buddies with these societies, yet froth at the mouth with hatred for Israel. Israel has .0016 the amount of land that the Arab nations have, and have had to defend themselves against four aggressive imperialist wars by the Soviet-armed Arab nations, and yet Israel is the colonialist imperialist power."

You do the math

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #68 on: April 04, 2004, 08:02:38 AM »
killing this terrorist was just a metter of time...

That doesn't make it any less of an injustice.  

It was just a matter of time before the European pilgrims commited genocide against the indigenous natives, but that doesn't make it any less of a crime against humanity.

But the Palestinians will never be wiped out.  Allah is the best to protect and the best to provide.  Allah accepted the prophet Muhammad's (saws) dua (supplication) that the Muslim umma (community) would never be obliterated.

an injustice?...how is killing a leader of a terroristic organization which is responseable
for the loss of many inocent lifes could be rendered in any way as an injustice?
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: April 04, 2004, 08:04:35 AM »
"Israel is a tiny liberal democracy surrounded by a sea of fascist, totalitarian, Islamic dictatorships, where woman are property (teenage girls are raped and then executed for 'adultery'), minorities have zero rights, and an oligarchy controls all the wealth and uses theology as a cloak to enslave their people, keeping them uneducated and in poverty, and these leftists are bosom buddies with these societies, yet froth at the mouth with hatred for Israel. Israel has .0016 the amount of land that the Arab nations have, and have had to defend themselves against four aggressive imperialist wars by the Soviet-armed Arab nations, and yet Israel is the colonialist imperialist power."

You do the math
WORD THE HELL UP^ nicely put

smerlus

« Reply #70 on: April 04, 2004, 10:24:40 AM »

You do the math
WORD THE HELL UP^ nicely put

hard to argue againt that one

infinite59

« Reply #71 on: April 05, 2004, 12:06:57 PM »

an injustice?...how is killing a leader of a terroristic organization which is responseable
for the loss of many inocent lifes could be rendered in any way as an injustice?

Sharon is the leader of the biggest terroristic organization and they are responsible for the loss of far more innocent lives.  Look up the statistics.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2004, 12:08:56 PM by Hajj Ibrahim Islam »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #72 on: April 05, 2004, 12:17:21 PM »

Sharon is the leader of the biggest terroristic organization and they are responsible for the loss of far more innocent lives.  Look up the statistics.

Do you consider terrorists, and family members of terrorists innocent lives? If so, yes.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: April 06, 2004, 06:58:40 AM »

which anti-Israeli propoganda article did u rip for these words of wisdom?...there is no way u can compare a terroristic organization to a country protecting itself from terroristic organizations whose atacks ( as the Palestinians themselves want the world to believe )do not reflect the entire Palestinian population's opinion....or may be it does?? may be we are underestimating the collective evil that lives amongst the Palestinians, if so, may be we SHOULD wipe them fuckers without concentrating only on the active members  of terroristic organizations?....there is one thing u don't get, if Israel was not to give the Palestinians a chance to co exist, they may've not existed at all, in one way or another, it's just that our moral values are in the way of that, moral values, here is something they should study in the Hamas sponsored schools in the Authority.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2004, 06:59:54 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »