Author Topic: So Latinos Can't Speak Spanish In America Anymore?  (Read 2082 times)

Don Breezio

Re:So Latinos Can't Speak Spanish In America Anymore?
« Reply #120 on: March 24, 2004, 09:22:21 PM »
Littly Miss Muffet
Sat on a tuffet
Eating her curds and whey
Along came a spider,
Sat down beside her, And said, "Hey, what's in the bowl, bitch?"

Three blind mice, see how they run
Where the fuck are they going?

There was an old lady
Lived in a shoe
She had so many kids
Her uterus fell out

lmao these had me rollin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #121 on: March 24, 2004, 11:07:26 PM »
SGV, most of my family speaks fluent Spanish... ::)
Mazel tov buddy!

So I prove you wrong, and that's all you have to say? MORON.

SGV

« Reply #122 on: March 24, 2004, 11:34:47 PM »

You didn't prove me wrong. I don't know you're family, that could be a lie. That's like me saying all my family speaks German. How do you know it's true. You don't. So, since there's no concrete detail, it's heresay. Shalom.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #123 on: March 24, 2004, 11:39:31 PM »

You didn't prove me wrong. I don't know you're family, that could be a lie. That's like me saying all my family speaks German. How do you know it's true. You don't. So, since there's no concrete detail, it's heresay. Shalom.

Pinche culero...Nothing can be proven, but I'm telling you that all my family speaks Spanish. What have you got to say about that? Nothing.

SGV

« Reply #124 on: March 24, 2004, 11:40:08 PM »
Good, I'm telling you my family speaks German. We got talented families.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #125 on: March 24, 2004, 11:41:43 PM »
But according to you, if you're not Latino, there's no way you can speak fluent Spanish. ::)

SGV

« Reply #126 on: March 24, 2004, 11:46:15 PM »
I never said you couldn't be. Matter of fact, I know an Asian guy who knows better Spanish than most Native speakers. So, you're just making shit up. I've NEVER met a white guy who spoke fluent Spanish. And, I've never met your family, so again, I don't know if they do or don't speak fluent.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #127 on: March 25, 2004, 12:08:29 AM »
Jack in tha crack rules this world!

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #128 on: March 25, 2004, 03:23:00 AM »

Yeah, and you digressed, while we progressed.  Now, we rule the world while yall wipe your ass with your hands.  

LoL
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #129 on: March 25, 2004, 04:22:36 PM »
All this doesn't matter 'cause Spanish to me i just another fuckin white language forced about the Natives of the Americas. But no matter, on the real, the United States is becoming BROWN MUTHAPHUKKAZ!!!!!!!!  After we get our first Latino president, we'll paint the white house brown again (it's original color) and the United States will join every other country on this continent except Canada and be a brown nation that's all mixed up. After all, Latinos are in all different colors. The United States a Latin American country. Imagion Traumas kids marrying Latino kids and having Latino babies. Latinos are all mixed up in blood anyways, just mostly Native with other shit mixed in, so it works even here.

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #130 on: March 25, 2004, 05:29:50 PM »
All this doesn't matter 'cause Spanish to me i just another fuckin white language forced about the Natives of the Americas. But no matter, on the real, the United States is becoming BROWN MUTHAPHUKKAZ!!!!!!!!  After we get our first Latino president, we'll paint the white house brown again (it's original color) and the United States will join every other country on this continent except Canada and be a brown nation that's all mixed up. After all, Latinos are in all different colors. The United States a Latin American country. Imagion Traumas kids marrying Latino kids and having Latino babies. Latinos are all mixed up in blood anyways, just mostly Native with other shit mixed in, so it works even here.
i agree 100% wid da homie marty 8)

Trizz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Cant spell the West wit out the ES
« Reply #131 on: March 25, 2004, 09:03:37 PM »
thats the truth You my freind hold HELLA WEIGHT!!!
word up power to the fuckin people! Karma is a bitch the mistreatment of other cultures and races will be the mans downfall what you do comes back to you God made it that way it is what it is you earn points or lose points in life
losing so many points equals a penalty that goes for all races but its a fact the man has slaughterd and conquerd more land and people then any on the planet  and by using disease and beastly violence and well we're fighting back now in many diffrent ways

Don Breezio

« Reply #132 on: March 25, 2004, 09:23:10 PM »
word up power to the fuckin people! Karma is a bitch the mistreatment of other cultures and races will be the mans downfall what you do comes back to you God made it that way it is what it is you earn points or lose points in life
losing so many points equals a penalty that goes for all races but its a fact the man has slaughterd and conquerd more land and people then any on the planet  and by using disease and beastly violence and well we're fighting back now in many diffrent ways

your an idiot...karma works in a personal sense...not as an entire race...just because a bunch of assholes slaughtered a ton of people a few hundered years ago doesnt mean that all white people are going to die and go to hell.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #133 on: March 25, 2004, 09:40:59 PM »
Yup...That's like saying "if a fat person kills someone, all fat people are going to pay"...LOL

Leroy

« Reply #134 on: March 25, 2004, 09:41:17 PM »

your an idiot...karma works in a personal sense...not as an entire race...just because a bunch of assholes slaughtered a ton of people a few hundered years ago doesnt mean that all white people are going to die and go to hell.

LMAO@ Luke that was to the point and hillarious