Author Topic: So Latinos Can't Speak Spanish In America Anymore?  (Read 2075 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:So Latinos Can't Speak Spanish In America Anymore?
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2004, 12:26:36 AM »
Since when did Luk become NIK's protector? LMAO.

Anyway, Latinos are quickly becoming the majority in the Southwest and are we're spreading. Spanish should be recognized as one of our languages because, well, America has no set language. There is not "National Language," in America. People ASSUME it's English, but it's not. The whole West was Mexico, that's why we speak Spanish out here. The rest of the Country was all Indians, why aren't we speaking a Native American dialect?

i'm not NIKs protector...its just thats probably the 20th thread in the past 3 days to have a reply by AC towards nik and its getting old.

Can't you see? I really tore his ego apart...And AcGrundy, you're getting really rusty with your jokes, man...Just go back to blazing, you can't handle it.

Floydness

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2004, 12:32:34 AM »
it was probably NIK and he probably was just looking for some extasy for him and his boyfriend.  You shoulda just given him some advil and he woulda believed you.
man, u just have no clue when to shut ur bitch ass mouth up.... ::)

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2004, 12:35:52 AM »
it was probably NIK and he probably was just looking for some extasy for him and his boyfriend.  You shoulda just given him some advil and he woulda believed you.
man, u just have no clue when to shut ur bitch ass mouth up.... ::)

No I don't, how about you give me one.  heres a hint tho:

I don't give a fuck.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2004, 03:34:44 AM »
this is like the 10th thread going off topic cause of ac grundy, dog stop startin shit... thats all there is to it...

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2004, 06:04:27 AM »
Cats like this is why I people hate Whites.

Now, if I was to say I hated mexicans, I'd be racist.  Die, racist pig.  

JTSimon

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2004, 09:08:10 AM »
Cats like this is why I people hate Whites. Me and my boys roll up to some Donut spot that my homie wanted to hit. We're chillin' in line just clownin' and we happen to be talkin' in Spanish. This muthafucka, who had no idea who we were or even knew what we were talkin' about jumps in. He was questioning what we were saying because he "didn't understand." At first we just laughed in his face, we didn't know he was being serious. He starts going off about how we should speak English, this that and the other. I told him "So what if we speak Spanish? This(California) used to Mexico, so we speak Spanish here." He replies with the ignorant "Well go speak that in your country." I hit him off with the whole "This is my country" shit. My boy broke it down by letting this shit head know, anyone that is NOT Native American is, in reality, a Wetback here in the states. This muthafucka had nothing to say back. He kept his mouth shut the rest of the time. Fuckin' punk ass muthafuckas.

lol your pussy ass country lost California  ;D and all you can do is argue about it in a donut shop.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2004, 09:10:45 AM by Tecca Nina »

eS El Duque

« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2004, 09:47:01 AM »
hehe...shit, hispanics should learn that Canada is the place to be!

SGV

« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2004, 01:12:23 PM »

So that was you at the Donut shop eh?

lol your pussy ass country lost California  ;D and all you can do is argue about it in a donut shop.

I'm not Mexican. So my country never "lost" to California. Damn you're about as dumb as Luke.

Don Breezio

« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2004, 01:15:29 PM »

So that was you at the Donut shop eh?

I'm not Mexican. So my country never "lost" to California. Damn you're about as dumb as Luke.

how am i dumb? i think what i said was perfectly fine...if you're going to be in a country where the predominant language is english you should atleast know enough to communicate. theres nothing wrong with that. i never called you mexican...i know the difference between a mexican and a bubba sparxxx look-a-like.

SGV

« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2004, 01:27:18 PM »

how am i dumb? i think what i said was perfectly fine...if you're going to be in a country where the predominant language is english you should atleast know enough to communicate. theres nothing wrong with that. i never called you mexican...i know the difference between a mexican and a bubba sparxxx look-a-like.
You're dumb based on your recent arguements. You've been shut down so many times, it's not even funny anymore. Why learn a new language when yours works fine? Alos, I never said you called me Mexican. Based on that last statement, that is why I call you dumb.

Don Breezio

« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2004, 02:04:44 PM »

You're dumb based on your recent arguements. You've been shut down so many times, it's not even funny anymore. Why learn a new language when yours works fine? Alos, I never said you called me Mexican. Based on that last statement, that is why I call you dumb.

why try a new language when yours works fine? so you're tellin me if you were to move to germany you wouldn't make an effort to atleast learn some german? damn your dumber than i thought.

SGV

« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2004, 02:08:27 PM »
LMAO @ you. If I moved to Germany and lived in a community where all they speak is English. If all my friends spoke English. If everyone I associated with spoke English. Then why learn German? It's obvious I'd be surviving just like that with no problem. You really got no clue man.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2004, 02:10:38 PM »
LMAO @ you. If I moved to Germany and lived in a community where all they speak is English. If all my friends spoke English. If everyone I associated with spoke English. Then why learn German? It's obvious I'd be surviving just like that with no problem. You really got no clue man.

I'm sure if you got a job in Germany, you'd have to know at least a bit of the German language

SGV

« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2004, 02:13:11 PM »
^^^That would be true. But, let's take my job as an example. I work in a Hospital. A Majority of the Janitors are Latinos. A Majority of them speak little to no English. They function better than most of the other departments. There's no need for them to speak English. It all depends what you're doing.

Don Breezio

« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2004, 02:14:36 PM »

I'm sure if you got a job in Germany, you'd have to know at least a bit of the German language

exactly

like i said...wherever you go you will run into what is the predominant language