Author Topic: So Latinos Can't Speak Spanish In America Anymore?  (Read 2087 times)

E. J. Rizo

Re:So Latinos Can't Speak Spanish In America Anymore?
« Reply #75 on: March 23, 2004, 02:24:09 AM »
everyone should be able to speak any language they speak.....straight up plain and simple....you guys speak so highly of america and its because we have liberties like this.....like me being able to speak spanish without anyone being able to do shit about it......thats just like me coming trying to be a muslim or something and they told me i couldnt be that because christian is the most widely known religion here..fuck that.....we are in the united states fucker.......and call me wetback all you want all i know is that my family jumped a fence while many of you heres family went across an ocean....whos the wetback????? i aint trying to get crazy or anything it just bugs me when people dont let people be.....speak chineese spanish english whatever teh fuck you want to speak if it works for you then great if it doesnt well oh well.....anyway i aint here to fight im just here to state that all i know is that my mom speaks very limited english but i speak it fluently but shit i sure can speak spanish and it sure works for me.....and its big advantage.......if you cant communicate with someone ...oh well...it happens.....we are in one of the biggest melting pots of people in the world what do you expect......

Trauma-san

« Reply #76 on: March 23, 2004, 05:48:42 AM »
People think by hating a race, you are racist. That is not the case. Racism is to think you are better, to practice skills of racial supermicy. If I hate white people, I'm not racist, I'm ignorite, I'm prejudgist, but I'm not racist.

I didn't read the rest of the bullshit you posted, because I learned all I need to know about you from these few lines.  AS I WAS MENTIONING, racism is an affliction of the ignorant and uneducated.  I think you just showed what side of the fence you're on, buddy.  

SINLOC

« Reply #77 on: March 23, 2004, 06:59:16 AM »
haha at u guys arguing just stop :P waste of typing

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: March 23, 2004, 09:11:28 AM »
i never said racist...i said prejudice...there's a differenece ya know  8)

SGV

« Reply #79 on: March 23, 2004, 11:02:02 AM »
You guys get mad at a language, yet, did it ever occur to you, SGV speaks english, I speak english (Ok, not much, but more than I speak spanish) every Latino on this board speaks english, and most Latinos speak english in the United States. Did it also occur to you, that a few generations ago, your grandfathers, or great grandfathers, or whoever came over, did not speak the current American english we speak now. It was a generation or two before flunt english was spoken.
This is 100% true.

shit i sure can speak spanish and it sure works for me.....and its big advantage.......if you cant communicate with someone ...oh well...it happens.....we are in one of the biggest melting pots of people in the world what do you expect......
I think this is where the problem lies. People like me or you have a better advantage out in the job world today than any white man because we speak Spanish. Jealousy? Possibly.

Floydness

« Reply #80 on: March 23, 2004, 12:05:45 PM »
You guys get mad at a language, yet, did it ever occur to you, SGV speaks english, I speak english (Ok, not much, but more than I speak spanish) every Latino on this board speaks english, and most Latinos speak english in the United States. Did it also occur to you, that a few generations ago, your grandfathers, or great grandfathers, or whoever came over, did not speak the current American english we speak now. It was a generation or two before flunt english was spoken.
This is 100% true.

shit i sure can speak spanish and it sure works for me.....and its big advantage.......if you cant communicate with someone ...oh well...it happens.....we are in one of the biggest melting pots of people in the world what do you expect......
I think this is where the problem lies. People like me or you have a better advantage out in the job world today than any white man because we speak Spanish. Jealousy? Possibly.
jealousy? LMAO.. ive never heard of ANYBODY being jealous of some1 because they're hispanic LOL

SGV

« Reply #81 on: March 23, 2004, 12:36:30 PM »
^^^Are you able to read? It doesn't say that people are jealous because we're "hispanic." Rather it says people MAY be jealous that Latinos speak Spanish and are able to get more jobs based on that. We get paid extra for speaking Spanish at most jobs, too.

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #82 on: March 23, 2004, 01:27:04 PM »
she really is jealous tho.  she's been wanting pink's picture.  maybe she wants to look like a hispanic.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: March 23, 2004, 01:56:52 PM »
Im too lazy to quote all of trauma's postings so Ima just say we're 2 equivalents when it comes to this issue.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Trauma-san

« Reply #84 on: March 23, 2004, 03:17:05 PM »
This is 100% true.
I think this is where the problem lies. People like me or you have a better advantage out in the job world today than any white man because we speak Spanish.

Again, you show your narrow mindedness.  You don't have an advantage over "any white man".. that's a generalization, again, you're generalizing races, because you're racist.  You have an advantage over white men who don't know spanish, possibly.  

SINLOC

« Reply #85 on: March 23, 2004, 03:46:54 PM »
I think white people have a better advantage of gettin a job

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #86 on: March 23, 2004, 04:06:46 PM »
People think by hating a race, you are racist. That is not the case. Racism is to think you are better, to practice skills of racial supermicy. If I hate white people, I'm not racist, I'm ignorite, I'm prejudgist, but I'm not racist. Not If I think that Mexicans, or Latinos, are the greatest race in the world, and I go around say how much better we are than other racist, than I'm racist.

Are you retarded?

racism:
noun
1. the belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others. 2. discrimination or prejudice based on race.

Don Breezio

« Reply #87 on: March 23, 2004, 05:48:28 PM »
I think white people have a better advantage of gettin a job

wtf's wrong with you? ever heard of a thing called Affirmative Action?

SGV

« Reply #88 on: March 23, 2004, 06:44:01 PM »

Again, you show your narrow mindedness.  You don't have an advantage over "any white man".. that's a generalization, again, you're generalizing races, because you're racist.  You have an advantage over white men who don't know spanish, possibly.  
I don't know ANY white man that speaks Spanish. It's my reality, which wouldn't be racist. You've been dismissed.

Floydness

« Reply #89 on: March 23, 2004, 06:45:41 PM »
she really is jealous tho.  she's been wanting pink's picture.  maybe she wants to look like a hispanic.
what does pinks picture have to do with wanting to look hispanic or anything about this topic? i just wanted to see wtf she looks like cuz i saw all ur posts about her so i was wondering.. STFU ALREADY