Author Topic: "America's Favorite Cities"  (Read 1077 times)

JTSimon

"America's Favorite Cities"
« on: March 22, 2004, 08:49:47 AM »
Travel + Leisure MAGAZINE / AOL TRAVEL AMERICA'S FAVORITE CITIES SURVEY 2004 HIGHLIGHTS*:

CITIES WITH THE MOST ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE
1)      San Diego  what did I tell you guys Jessica Alba is average here
2)      Honolulu
3)      San Francisco
LEAST: Philadelphia

^cold blooded  ;D

TOP CITIES TO VISIT IN SPRING
1)      San Diego
2)      Washington, DC
3)      San Antonio
WORST: Houston

CITIES WITH THE MOST STYLISH PEOPLE
1)      New York
2)      San Francisco
3)      Las Vegas
LEAST: Philadelphia

^lol now thats just fuked up

the rest
http://www.travelandleisure.com/afc/pressrelease.cfm

« Last Edit: March 22, 2004, 08:52:08 AM by Tecca Nina »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:"America's Favorite Cities"
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2004, 03:41:07 PM »
LoL...Did a homo make this list?

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2004, 04:16:35 PM »
3) San Antonio

YES! i suppose, yeah i guess its koo down here in the spring.. bomb ass weather
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2004, 04:21:33 PM »
2)      Honolulu

i don't agree...theres some bomb ass women but i wouldnt say they are any better than the ones where i live.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2004, 04:25:28 PM »
Travel + Leisure MAGAZINE / AOL TRAVEL AMERICA'S FAVORITE CITIES SURVEY 2004 HIGHLIGHTS*:

CITIES WITH THE MOST ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE
1)      San Diego  what did I tell you guys Jessica Alba is average here

^cold blooded  ;D

TOP CITIES TO VISIT IN SPRING
1)      San Diego

Holla for daygo! tell 'em Max they just dont know 8)

-KIDRENEGADE-

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2004, 05:47:50 PM »
I can bet anyone here that the list was made by a gay person...Most stylish people? San Fransisco? Come on now...LoL

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2004, 06:05:24 PM »
i don't get some shit on this list

people in san francisco are considered the most stylish.....but most people from san francisco dress like either people from LA or  Seattle (the whole coffee shop look.

san antonio is a nice place to visit in the spring but houston is last?......lol they're almost the same .....actually i'd actually pick houston over san antonio cuz san antonio is full of dirty wet backs (hey i can say that shit cuz i'm mexican)

and i don't know how people in las vegas are stylish....on the real anyone who has been to las vegas knows most people there are from somewhere else , elderly , or are from central california.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

SGV

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2004, 06:24:02 PM »
san antonio is a nice place to visit in the spring but houston is last?......lol they're almost the same .....actually i'd actually pick houston over san antonio cuz san antonio is full of dirty wet backs (hey i can say that shit cuz i'm mexican)

You're the epitome of a Tio Tomas.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2004, 06:53:08 PM »
oh why thank you....

hey all i'm saying is there are two types of mexicans, mexicans.....and wetbacks

i'll be DAMNED if i ever start wearing fake snakeskin boots , an off white cowboy hat, wear a greasy mullet and tons of low quality gold and drive a 1971 ford pick up with roosters in my front yard which has no grass with a everysingle breed of dog breeded into one dog  with 18 chilren running around with kool aid mustaches and saturday isn't a day to rest and sleep in but to wake up at 5 in the mourning and go to a yard sale'n to buy 10  worn out outfits for my kids to hand down until the hole in the arm pits reaches down to the bottom of the shirt and every white shirt i own is  now a shade of yellow and my house smells like an old batch of mole  all the time .

FUCK THAT

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2004, 06:55:23 PM »
LMFAO@Jake...

SGV

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2004, 06:57:23 PM »
Wow. Poor guy.

JTSimon

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2004, 07:26:47 PM »
I can bet anyone here that the list was made by a gay person...Most stylish people? San Fransisco? Come on now...LoL

Calm down NIK.

Travel + Leisure magazine and AOL's Travel Channel conducted an online survey of nearly half a million AOL members to find out what travelers think about twenty-five American cities: Austin, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Honolulu, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Nashville, New Orleans, New York, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix/Scottsdale, Portland, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Juan, Santa Fe, Seattle, Tampa/St. Petersburg, and Washington, DC. Participants voted on cities they lived in or had traveled to in a variety of categories. Results of the survey will be featured in Travel + Leisure magazine's April issue, online at travelandleisure.com/afc and at AOL Keyword: Travel Survey.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2004, 07:30:42 PM »

Calm down NIK.

Travel + Leisure magazine and AOL's Travel Channel conducted an online survey of nearly half a million AOL members to find out what travelers think about twenty-five American cities: Austin, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Honolulu, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Nashville, New Orleans, New York, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix/Scottsdale, Portland, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Juan, Santa Fe, Seattle, Tampa/St. Petersburg, and Washington, DC. Participants voted on cities they lived in or had traveled to in a variety of categories. Results of the survey will be featured in Travel + Leisure magazine's April issue, online at travelandleisure.com/afc and at AOL Keyword: Travel Survey.

AOL members=90% 12 year old girls

JTSimon

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2004, 07:47:58 PM »

Calm down NIK.

Nah those are just the girls you talk to  ;D

Don Breezio

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2004, 07:52:11 PM »

Calm down NIK.

Nah those are just the girls you talk to  ;D

lmfao