Author Topic: "America's Favorite Cities"  (Read 1071 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:"America's Favorite Cities"
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2004, 08:36:01 PM »
I can bet anyone here that the list was made by a gay person...Most stylish people? San Fransisco? Come on now...LoL

Calm down NIK.

Travel + Leisure magazine and AOL's Travel Channel conducted an online survey of nearly half a million AOL members to find out what travelers think about twenty-five American cities: Austin, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Honolulu, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Nashville, New Orleans, New York, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix/Scottsdale, Portland, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Juan, Santa Fe, Seattle, Tampa/St. Petersburg, and Washington, DC. Participants voted on cities they lived in or had traveled to in a variety of categories. Results of the survey will be featured in Travel + Leisure magazine's April issue, online at travelandleisure.com/afc and at AOL Keyword: Travel Survey.

AOL members=90% 12 year old girls

Nah those are just the girls you talk to  ;D

LOL, at least you're funnier than Acgrundy...

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2004, 02:57:53 PM »
fuckin faggets hatin on philly... this list sucks...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2004, 09:52:25 PM »
Philly, New York, and London are three of the shittiest looking cities i've been too......and this is coming from someone from bakersfield.

SUV shut your honky ass up

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

SGV

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2004, 10:14:37 PM »
After you comments, I'd say you're the Honky here buddy.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2004, 11:19:31 PM »
people in san francisco are considered the most stylish.....but most people from san francisco dress like either people from LA or  Seattle (the whole coffee shop look.

I GUESS.....in tha "cofeeshop" parts of San Fran.....

but as far as modern FASHION goes.....we don't be stealin shit from no L.A or Seattle.....we fucin set trends out here and NEVER get recognized for it.....dat goes for our slang too 4 U squares that think rappers like snoop dogg made up all this "shizzle" shit.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Neji Huga

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2004, 11:44:57 PM »
[tr]
I GUESS.....in tha "cofeeshop" parts of San Fran.....

but as far as modern FASHION goes.....we don't be stealin shit from no L.A or Seattle.....we fucin set trends out here and NEVER get recognized for it.....dat goes for our slang too 4 U squares that think rappers like snoop dogg made up all this "shizzle" shit.....  
[/tr]

You right all that came from Oakland! think before you speak!

My Train of Thought

"I Got 99 Problems. But, a Bitch ain't one...."

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2004, 11:15:19 PM »
actually you're both wrong^

snoop's been talking like that since at LEAST 91'

and anyone with a musical head on their shoulders knows that half of snoop's style and lingo comes from Ice Berg Slim and the other half from bootsy collins........that shit didn't start in oakland.....if anything Chi town folks and CIncy folks should be talkin' .......not oakland folks......who are just Southern cali wanna be's that's not even debateable........name one damn valid trend to come from the bay and i'll give you 5 from so cal.

and SUV......shut your honky ass up, go listen to some lil john and get crunk in a honduras hut with your white bread denying ass.

Leroy

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2004, 11:17:36 PM »
and SUV......shut your honky ass up, go listen to some lil john and get crunk in a honduras hut with your white bread denying ass.

LMAO i dont know that guy but damn that was funny  :D ;D

SGV

« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2004, 11:39:12 PM »

This coming from the first Mexican to try to join the KKK because he's ashamed of who he is. Just remember, you're still a wetback in Brad, Tad, Tyler, Conner and Shane's eyes, regardless of how "gnarly" and "awesome" they say you are.

Also, "Honduras huts" are still better than a anything in that shitty town of yours. See, in Honduras, my family got maids, drivers, property throughout the country, among other things. You work at McDonalds. LMAO. Good job Ronald.

Don Breezio

« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2004, 11:44:39 PM »

This coming from the first Mexican to try to join the KKK because he's ashamed of who he is. Just remember, you're still a wetback in Brad, Tad, Tyler, Conner and Shane's eyes, regardless of how "gnarly" and "awesome" they say you are.

ROFLMMFAO

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2004, 11:57:53 PM »
snoop's been talking like that since at LEAST 91'

So? Too Short used 2 use it in 1985....wats yur point? It was brought up in tha streets of tha bay and dats final....specifically in Oak Town like dood above said, 3XKrazy made that shit more mainstream in early 90s....Snoop just commercialized it and made it sound lame....Ofcourse Iceberg Slim is tha og and used 2 use bits and pieces of it in tha 50s-60s, but so what? 2pac was born in Baltimore but we don't consider him a Baltimore rapper now, do we?

How U gone tell me tha bay copies L.A in shit when we are KNOWN to set trends, slangs and all that....This is what seperates North & South street-wise, because LA muthafucaz think they rule tha world....we never get no props 4 nothin....eff L-A, if I wanted sunshine, I'd go to F-L-A....or just stay where I am, we fuc wit tha same sun, so it's all good....

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

Don Breezio

« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2004, 12:00:39 AM »
who the fuck cares where shit got started? the fact is for every 1 good trend there is 100 gay ass trends that caught on for 6 weeks and nobody really knows where the fuck they were started...Rod can say they set trends in the bay...but really there is no way to prove that.

therefore i say...WHO GIVES A FUCK WHERE TRENDS HAVE BEEN STARTED.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2004, 12:04:38 AM »
WE SET TRENDS, RECOGNIZE THE BAY!
fuc wat yall say.....watch in a couple years everyone gone be using 'Hiphy' and claimin thats from their turf.....lame-oids.

here's a new one....."HAM"

this whole thread is HAM!

COMING IN 2008.

JTSimon

« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2004, 05:30:28 AM »
« Last Edit: March 26, 2004, 08:56:41 AM by Pink Panther »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2004, 12:15:32 AM »

Also, "Honduras huts" are still better than a anything in that shitty town of yours. See, in Honduras, my family got maids, drivers, property throughout the country, among other things. You work at McDonalds. LMAO. Good job Ronald.

hey SUV here the difference between me and you

you say i'm mexican but  i'm ashamed.....no i'd be ashamed if i was a cowboy hat , mullet wearing Paisa setting back mexicans 50 years. But i'm not so i'm glad to be meixcan......BTW anyone who's been posting here knows i use to use brown pride pics in my avatar ALL THE TIME,LMAO

fact is you can "claim" i'm ashamed of being mexican but that can't be proven........but what CAN be proven is that you're a WHITE guy who just happens to be from a latin country .....no offense to all the white homies on this board , but, WHITE PEOPLE I SWEEEEEEEEEEEAR! THANK GOD THE WIGGER IS DYING OUT BUT A NEW BREED HAS EMERGED THE WHITINO!

i could give a fuck less if i work at mcdonald's ........i made just as much as you did last year and i'm a 18 year old full time business admnitrations student.....and you're a 20 something  flabby white corn fed department store worker with no future.  by the time i'm your age i'll be the personal accountant of your store's owner,lol