Author Topic: "America's Favorite Cities"  (Read 1063 times)

SGV

Re:"America's Favorite Cities"
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2004, 07:48:05 AM »

hey SUV here the difference between me and you

you say i'm mexican but  i'm ashamed.....no i'd be ashamed if i was a cowboy hat , mullet wearing Paisa setting back mexicans 50 years. But i'm not so i'm glad to be meixcan......BTW anyone who's been posting here knows i use to use brown pride pics in my avatar ALL THE TIME,LMAO

fact is you can "claim" i'm ashamed of being mexican but that can't be proven........but what CAN be proven is that you're a WHITE guy who just happens to be from a latin country .....no offense to all the white homies on this board , but, WHITE PEOPLE I SWEEEEEEEEEEEAR! THANK GOD THE WIGGER IS DYING OUT BUT A NEW BREED HAS EMERGED THE WHITINO!

i could give a fuck less if i work at mcdonald's ........i made just as much as you did last year and i'm a 18 year old full time business admnitrations student.....and you're a 20 something  flabby white corn fed department store worker with no future.  by the time i'm your age i'll be the personal accountant of your store's owner,lol

Look at your comments. You're ashamed of Mexicans. That's how they come into this country. Cowboy hats, silk shirts, that's what they wear. I'm pretty sure your family came into the states like that. If they didn't, then I'm sure they worked in the fields(considering where you live). At the end of the day, you're looked at the same as a paisa.

LMAO @ me being White. I'm lightskinned, yes, but not white. You're also "claiming" that I'm white, so you're just going in circles.

Kaiser is a department store? Since when? I didn't know people have surgery at department stores. Yea, you're smart man! You know how to diss a person. Scumbag. I'm 20, making 13 an hour and I'm a full time Psychology major. What's your point? You work at McDonalds.(Hey Luke, I told you that you'd find a few white guys at McDonalds, here's one of them). Also, you're getting suspect. You've been checking me out? I'm flabby now? Funny, you've only seen me in pictures covered up. You're making an assumption that again, you'll never be able to prove. So, Riley, (that's you're new name, Riley) you're still not making a point.

Oh hey, after you read this, get me a number 2. Thanks.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2004, 01:50:05 PM »

hey SUV here the difference between me and you

you say i'm mexican but  i'm ashamed.....no i'd be ashamed if i was a cowboy hat , mullet wearing Paisa setting back mexicans 50 years. But i'm not so i'm glad to be meixcan......BTW anyone who's been posting here knows i use to use brown pride pics in my avatar ALL THE TIME,LMAO

fact is you can "claim" i'm ashamed of being mexican but that can't be proven........but what CAN be proven is that you're a WHITE guy who just happens to be from a latin country .....no offense to all the white homies on this board , but, WHITE PEOPLE I SWEEEEEEEEEEEAR! THANK GOD THE WIGGER IS DYING OUT BUT A NEW BREED HAS EMERGED THE WHITINO!

i could give a fuck less if i work at mcdonald's ........i made just as much as you did last year and i'm a 18 year old full time business admnitrations student.....and you're a 20 something  flabby white corn fed department store worker with no future.  by the time i'm your age i'll be the personal accountant of your store's owner,lol

Look at your comments. You're ashamed of Mexicans. That's how they come into this country. Cowboy hats, silk shirts, that's what they wear. I'm pretty sure your family came into the states like that. If they didn't, then I'm sure they worked in the fields(considering where you live). At the end of the day, you're looked at the same as a paisa.

LMAO @ me being White. I'm lightskinned, yes, but not white. You're also "claiming" that I'm white, so you're just going in circles.

Kaiser is a department store? Since when? I didn't know people have surgery at department stores. Yea, you're smart man! You know how to diss a person. Scumbag. I'm 20, making 13 an hour and I'm a full time Psychology major. What's your point? You work at McDonalds.(Hey Luke, I told you that you'd find a few white guys at McDonalds, here's one of them). Also, you're getting suspect. You've been checking me out? I'm flabby now? Funny, you've only seen me in pictures covered up. You're making an assumption that again, you'll never be able to prove. So, Riley, (that's you're new name, Riley) you're still not making a point.

Oh hey, after you read this, get me a number 2. Thanks.

you are obviously ignorant to the mexican culture . not all mexicans dress like that ...only the dirty wetbacks......they're like the traylor trash of of white people. you've obviously never been to mexico either , if you go to any of the big cities no one is wearing cowboy hats , greasy mullets, overexagerated mustaches and a bunch of cheap silk swap meet shirt. REAL mexicans are just like any normal person from any other country ...you got mexicans stereotyped  dude.......most mexicans who cross the border ARE NOT LIKE THAT.....most of the wet back are from wetback towns by the border like TJ and shit. you got the coastal parts of mexico and central mexico where most of the mexicans are at and they're just like anyone else.

and no my family didn't work in no field.....there arn't any fields in LA...my mom's side of the family has been here forever , before this was even america. my dad DID migrate here and so did most of his family but none of them wore wet back clothes and shit. the worst i can think of is my uncle who use to be all zoot suit and shit.....and that's cooler than cat shit in alaska if you ask me

and i was dissing you off of what max and NIK dissed you by...and thank you for proving my point i work at mc donald's , yeah so what , i still make as much as you at a hospital.....man poor you you're getting jerked. If i worked at a hospital here in bako i'd be making 15.65 starting off.

enough about the money.........let's go back to what's important.....SUV is Fat, SUV is a white dude trying to be Latin, and SUV has poor taste in music. and what's this.....
get me a number 2. Thanks.
is SUV trying to ask for my phone #??

LMAO

Your new name is SUV the gay lil jon luvin' white boy.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

SGV

« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2004, 01:58:13 PM »
LMAO!!!! You're so ashamed of Mexicans. The Major cities are more americanized, of course, but the little cities many people look like that. It's the fashion. Poor Riley, you just don't get it. They don't know any better. They think that's a hot fashion, since when did you join Queer for the Straight Guy? All of sudden you're Mr. Fashion here. LMAO.

And sure, I could make 15 something where I work, but it all depends what you do. If I was a coder, I'd be making close to 20. An analyzer makes a little over 15. I'm an entry level File Clerk without experience. So, 13 bucks is fine. You make what?

I never denied being Chubby, so why is that you're main point of your disses? Lame. White? What's your bases on that? Let's here it. Poor taste in music? So, Immortal Technique, Saigon, Crooked I, Sly Boogy, KRS-One, they're wack? Is that what you're saying? Oh of course not. It's because I like South music, I have "poor taste." LMAO. That's your lame opinion. An opinion of a greasy Wexican who works at McDonalds.

LMAO @ You trying to twist the number 2 thing. You know damn well what I'm talking about Grimmace.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2004, 02:15:17 PM »
^it's clear you've never been to mexico......cuz most mexicans in the big cities HATE americans....they might like some of our music and our money (especially the police)....but that's it most mexicans arn't americanized your piont just became null and void right there. if i was ashamed of being mexican i wouldn't know and embrace most of the culture.

good for you.........go make 20 bucks an hour.....my whole point is i make just as much as you ($13.75 an hour) to jsut count money and make sure there's meat in the freezer. and you would ask for a number 2 flabby...it's damn near the biggest thing on the menu.

and about your taste in music.......dude straight up it sux....yeah you might like a credible artist here and there, but you can't deny that most of the shit you like is watered down made for radio bull plop! "the best single of the year is rubberband man" LMAO okay dude.......i bet if we took a random sample of 25 cd's out of both of our cd collections i'd have more classic music.

SUV keep trying to bring me down buddy boy.....the fact still remains you're white fat and ugly.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

SGV

« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2004, 03:02:10 PM »
Mexico City is americanized. Just like San Pedro Sula in Honduras is americanized.

You know I do at my job? Surf the net.

Let's see, what do I have in my truck right now? Immortal Technique(Rev. 1 & 2), Yak Ballz, Dizzee Rascal, Kanye West, T.I., Saigon(The Best Of Vol. 1), All the Strong Arm Steady mixtapes, Balance(The Mixtape), Pastor Troy(his new one), Lil Flip(his new one), Jay-Z(Black album), Visionaries(new one), Murs(new one), Kankick(Artz Unknown), Aceyalone(Love & Hate), 2Mex(2Mex), Twista(Kamikaze), Non-Phixion, Kinto Sol, Mr. Shadow, Psycho Realm(All 3 CDs), Scipio(The Mixtape), Dr. Dre(The Chronic), Dogg Pound(Dogg Food), Murder Squad, Kaution, B.G. Knocc Out & Dre'Sta, Brotha Lynch(Plague, Blocc Movement, Season and Lynch By Inch), Pharoahe Monch, Kweli, Black Star, G Rap(Giacana), Jedi Mind Tricks(VOG & VBD), Louis Logic, Demigodz, Sly Boogy(Judgement Day), Master P(New one), System of a Down(Toxicity), Linkin Park(the first one), Blackalicious.

That's off the top of my head. So yea, you may have "classic" albums, but that don't make your taste better. That means you follow trends and listen to what's considered classic. I listen to what I consider good. I could careless what Rolling Stone, The Source, XXL, you, you dad, abuelo, teacher, boyfriend, Dr. Dre, Snoop, Suge Knight, Tupac, Einstein or anyone else think is classic or good.

I may look white, but at least I don't want to be white, like you do. Also, I know I'm chubby, but! "I ain't a pretty boy and I ain't ugly"-E-40. That sums me up.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2004, 03:03:46 PM by SGV »

SGV

« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2004, 03:10:39 PM »
Just went to my truck to see what else I got. The new Cypress, Suga Free and David Banner albums. I got the 2 Dilated Peoples albums, plus a bootlegg of their new one. Gza(Liquid Swordz and Legend of...), Rza(new one), Chops, Lil Jon & Eastside Boyz(Kings Of Crunk), Latest Gangstarr, All TechN9ne CDs, Devin(The Dude), Scarface(Last Of A Dying Breed), E-40(In A Major Way, Grit & Grind and Breakin' Newz), Jayo(CripHop), Planet Asia(new one), Rasco(his latest), Baby(Birdman)...I got a gang more too. All in my truck. Not counting what's in my room.

JTSimon

« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2004, 03:14:23 PM »
lol I thought you said Tech N9ne was worthless?  ;D

SGV

« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2004, 05:00:18 PM »
lol I thought you said Tech N9ne was worthless?  ;D
No. I said take TechN9ne out of your avatar and put up someone who is worthless(like Banks or in this case Diplomats).

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2004, 06:46:57 PM »
i live in san diego and there is some sweet ass here.  i know a chick that moved here from michigan, back there she was hot, over here guys dont look at her twice, its kinda sad.

JTSimon

« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2004, 06:55:32 AM »
i live in san diego and there is some sweet ass here.  i know a chick that moved here from michigan, back there she was hot, over here guys dont look at her twice, its kinda sad.

lol  ;D