Author Topic: "Rubberband Man" Is The Best Single So Far This Year  (Read 2260 times)

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
Re:"Rubberband Man" Is The Best Single So Far This Year
« Reply #90 on: March 29, 2004, 01:36:42 AM »
lol well i listen from time to time to necro..ill bill and non phixion...

...gotta be in the right mood sometimes but thats the same for a lot of artists

..thats why the diversity of hiphop is a beautiful thing...whats gold for one is nickel plated for another and vice versa

i still like rubberband man too btw  ;)

peace

SGV

« Reply #91 on: March 29, 2004, 02:20:00 PM »

Shows how much you know your shit...Necro is Non-Phixion's producer, fatso.
LMAO. That don't matter none. I don't know anyone who listens to a Necro album. Period. I wasn't talking about is productions. You're really not that bright.

I know people who like Cypress Hill, but have never heard a Muggs album or Mixtape. So what's you're point? What a fuckin' goofball you are man. Get off Necro's dick. Talk about me being on someones dick. You're slobbering all over this lame ass.

We Fly High

« Reply #92 on: March 29, 2004, 02:25:47 PM »
for reals man. who the fuck listens to necro. who the fuck would ever find his rhymes entertaining. no one could ever relate to the subject matter of his music, unless you some crack fiendin tric on the block.

Smooth

« Reply #93 on: March 29, 2004, 02:33:32 PM »
for reals man. who the fuck listens to necro. who the fuck would ever find his rhymes entertaining. no one could ever relate to the subject matter of his music, unless you some crack fiendin tric on the block.

Word up... I definitely don't know anyone listening to Necro...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

PLANT

« Reply #94 on: March 29, 2004, 02:48:06 PM »

Word up... I definitely don't know anyone listening to Necro...

LOL, me neither  :-\

Doggystylin

« Reply #95 on: March 29, 2004, 02:59:41 PM »
i like rubberband man, i think its tight, but i dont know about single of the year, "Yeah!" is pretty tight too

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #96 on: March 29, 2004, 03:37:01 PM »
finaly heard "game over", trash... this sucks, the beat is corny... and chorus is beat, and OK lyrics...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #97 on: March 29, 2004, 05:39:22 PM »
WCC ain't no Hip-Hop forum...We got people praising Lil Jon and calling every Snoop album classic, while dissing Necro & Non-Phixion...I'm telling you, this shit is getting real sad...

P.S. SGV, you're still a dumb fat retarded...Necro brought Non-Phixion into this game...They were featured all over his albums and mixtapes before they released their debut...That's like me saying "I don't know anyone who listens to 'The Chronic,' but 'Doggystyle' is a straight up classic"...You're such an idiot.

PhantomChild

• 'G'
« Reply #98 on: March 29, 2004, 06:12:42 PM »
Quote from: PhantomChild_link=board=9;threadid=49781;start=75#msg563901 date=1080610762
WCC is a Hip-Hop forum...We got people praising Lil Jon(so what) and calling every Snoop album classic(that isn't true anyway) while dissing Necro & Non-Phixion...(how the fuck are these people hip-hop?)What I'm telling you NowIknow

"I don't know anyone who listens to 'The Chronic

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #99 on: March 29, 2004, 07:15:56 PM »
How the fuck is Non-Phixion hip-hop? Dude, Non-Phixion is the definition of hip-hop...They're so dope that they got beats from DJ Premier, Pete Rock, Large Professor, The Beatnuts, and other legends...And that's without a budget... ::)

SGV

« Reply #100 on: March 29, 2004, 10:03:55 PM »
WCC ain't no Hip-Hop forum...We got people praising Lil Jon and calling every Snoop album classic, while dissing Necro & Non-Phixion...I'm telling you, this shit is getting real sad...
Look at the Jewish KRS-One here. LMAO @ you're WANNABE backpack ass. Get over it. Nobody outside of the internet cares about Necro. Damn, you're straight up riding this cat.

P.S. SGV, you're still a dumb fat retarded...Necro brought Non-Phixion into this game...They were featured all over his albums and mixtapes before they released their debut...That's like me saying "I don't know anyone who listens to 'The Chronic,' but 'Doggystyle' is a straight up classic"...You're such an idiot.
Let me see here. King Tee put Xzibit on, how many people do you know that bump Xzibit on the reg, actually know who King Tee is? Or Jaz-O. He put on Jay-Z. Nobody bumps his ass. Just because someone put another person on, that don't mean they automatically are known. You're such a fag.

How the fuck is Non-Phixion hip-hop? Dude, Non-Phixion is the definition of hip-hop...They're so dope that they got beats from DJ Premier, Pete Rock, Large Professor, The Beatnuts, and other legends...And that's without a budget... ::)

Let me shut you up with your own quotes.

Has it ever occured to you that people like money?

You're such an idiot...They didn't have to respect <the artist> just to be on that track...And even if, most of the people you listed would also work with Nelly and Ja Rule...THAT DOESN'T MEAN SHIT...Ahhh, when will they learn?

What does it have to do with respect? Maybe <the artist? got everyone together to do an anthem typa' track, that doesn't mean they all respect him...Jesus man, you're dumb AND got a long nose.

Yea, Mr. Goldberg, you really don't got a clue about Hip Hop. Just stop already. Keep pretending you know Snoop, Ice Cube and the rest. Fuckin' lame.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #101 on: March 29, 2004, 11:23:05 PM »
Listen, Fernando Gonzales...Non-Phixion was featured all over Necro projects before their debut hit the street...Ill Bill is Necro's brother...Not liking Necro, but liking Non-Phixion is equivalent to not liking "The Chronic," but liking "Doggystyle"...And like I said:

How the fuck is Non-Phixion hip-hop? Dude, Non-Phixion is the definition of hip-hop...They're so dope that they got beats from DJ Premier, Pete Rock, Large Professor, The Beatnuts, and other legends...And that's without a budget...

Read the whole thing before you decide to reply...Now cut my grass.

SGV

« Reply #102 on: March 30, 2004, 10:58:13 AM »
Listen, Fernando Gonzales...Non-Phixion was featured all over Necro projects before their debut hit the street...Ill Bill is Necro's brother...Not liking Necro, but liking Non-Phixion is equivalent to not liking "The Chronic," but liking "Doggystyle"...And like I said:
First, be original, don't try to use my jokes. Fuckin' Simon Friedman over here. Now, just because Non-Phix was on Necro's projects, that don't mean you gotta like Necro. Murs is in the Living Legends. I like him, I don't really like them. It's called PREFERENCE. I don't care if Necro is Ill Bill's brother, that don't mean you have to like him. LMAO @ you. I guess all Del fans have to like Cube and vice versa, since they're cousins. Difference between The Chronic/Doggystyle and Necro/Non-Phix is that Doggystyle was done completely by Dre. Whereas Necro does his own production, but Non-Phix had tons of other producers on the album. So, that is a HORRIBLE analogy. You're riding these guys WAY too hard. At the same time, you're not proving anything, aside from you being an idiot.

How the fuck is Non-Phixion hip-hop? Dude, Non-Phixion is the definition of hip-hop...They're so dope that they got beats from DJ Premier, Pete Rock, Large Professor, The Beatnuts, and other legends...And that's without a budget...

Check this out Shlomo.

Khujo Of The Goodie Mob, Ludacris, Too Short, Big Kap, Three 6 Mafia, Gangster Boo, The YoungBloodz, 8Ball And MJG, Jazze Pha & M.O.P. were all on "Put Yo Hood" this was the album that blew Lil Jon up. So, he was still nothing more than a producer that not many knew about. It's obvious they weren't looking at him as $$$. Yea, you wouldn't know that though, you're busy thinking Necro is a Hip Hop God.

This was your response.

You're such an idiot...They didn't have to respect <the artist> just to be on that track...And even if, most of the people you listed would also work with Nelly and Ja Rule...THAT DOESN'T MEAN SHIT...Ahhh, when will they learn?

LMAO @ killing yourself with your own statements.

PhantomChild

• 'G'
« Reply #103 on: March 30, 2004, 01:16:31 PM »
First, be original, don't try to use my jokes. Fuckin' Simon Friedman over here. Now, just because Non-Phix was on Necro's projects, that don't mean you gotta like Necro. Murs is in the Living Legends. I like him, I don't really like them. It's called PREFERENCE. I don't care if Necro is Ill Bill's brother, that don't mean you have to like him. LMAO @ you. I guess all Del fans have to like Cube and vice versa, since they're cousins. Difference between The Chronic/Doggystyle and Necro/Non-Phix is that Doggystyle was done completely by Dre. Whereas Necro does his own production, but Non-Phix had tons of other producers on the album. So, that is a HORRIBLE analogy. You're riding these guys WAY too hard. At the same time, you're not proving anything, aside from you being an idiot.

Check this out Shlomo.

Khujo Of The Goodie Mob, Ludacris, Too Short, Big Kap, Three 6 Mafia, Gangster Boo, The YoungBloodz, 8Ball And MJG, Jazze Pha & M.O.P. were all on "Put Yo Hood" this was the album that blew Lil Jon up. So, he was still nothing more than a producer that not many knew about. It's obvious they weren't looking at him as $$$. Yea, you wouldn't know that though, you're busy thinking Necro is a Hip Hop God.

This was your response.

With the exception of Luda,none of those people would ever work with Nelly I hope!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #104 on: March 30, 2004, 03:20:12 PM »

First off, Fernando, I was using your style of "humor" to show you how stupid and unfunny it sounds...Second off, Necro produced more than 70% of the Non-Phixion album...Del and Ice Cube have two completely different styles, you dumbass...YOU CAN'T EVEN COMPARE.

Check this out Shlomo.

This was your response.

Rapping a verse on an anthem type track, and giving them a beat for free (which you can sell for thousands of dollars) is a lot different, you fat fuckin idiot.