Author Topic: "Rubberband Man" Is The Best Single So Far This Year  (Read 2268 times)

SGV

Re:"Rubberband Man" Is The Best Single So Far This Year
« Reply #105 on: March 30, 2004, 06:26:33 PM »
First off, Fernando, I was using your style of "humor" to show you how stupid and unfunny it sounds...Second off, Necro produced more than 70% of the Non-Phixion album...Del and Ice Cube have two completely different styles, you dumbass...YOU CAN'T EVEN COMPARE.
It's unfunny to you, because you're getting clowned.

Del and Cube are cousins, so since Ill Bill and Necro are brothers, then the fans should like both artists. Otherwise you wouldn't have made that lame ass point. Also, the production features from The Beatnuts, Pete Rock, Premo is the ONLY reason I, and any other cat I know with the Non-Phix album even checked it.  And, just because we have the album, that don't mean everyone likes it. I got plenty of albums I don't like.

Rapping a verse on an anthem type track, and giving them a beat for free (which you can sell for thousands of dollars) is a lot different, you fat fuckin idiot.
Rapping a FREE verse on an anthem type track(which you can sell for thousands of dollars) is NOT different, you oblong nosed piece of shit. Whether it's anthem track or just a regular track, they're giving their services which they usually get paid a lot for, all free. It's the same shit. Whether a beat or a rhyme. Damn! You've been served AGAIN.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #106 on: March 30, 2004, 11:58:59 PM »
i swear, you guys are fucking ridiculous. How important is it for both of you to convince the other that he's wrong?
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #107 on: March 31, 2004, 12:05:33 AM »
First off, Fernando, I was using your style of "humor" to show you how stupid and unfunny it sounds...Second off, Necro produced more than 70% of the Non-Phixion album...Del and Ice Cube have two completely different styles, you dumbass...YOU CAN'T EVEN COMPARE.
It's unfunny to you, because you're getting clowned.

Del and Cube are cousins, so since Ill Bill and Necro are brothers, then the fans should like both artists. Otherwise you wouldn't have made that lame ass point. Also, the production features from The Beatnuts, Pete Rock, Premo is the ONLY reason I, and any other cat I know with the Non-Phix album even checked it.  And, just because we have the album, that don't mean everyone likes it. I got plenty of albums I don't like.

Rapping a verse on an anthem type track, and giving them a beat for free (which you can sell for thousands of dollars) is a lot different, you fat fuckin idiot.
Rapping a FREE verse on an anthem type track(which you can sell for thousands of dollars) is NOT different, you oblong nosed piece of shit. Whether it's anthem track or just a regular track, they're giving their services which they usually get paid a lot for, all free. It's the same shit. Whether a beat or a rhyme. Damn! You've been served AGAIN.

People checked Non-Phixion for their lyrical skill, content, and overall skill...All of the East Coast was hyped over tracks like "The CIA is trying To Kill Me", "Black Helicopters", etc...I brought up the fact that Ill Bill and Necro were brothers, because they have the same rhyming style, and grew up rapping together, unlike Del and Ice Cube, you dumb grass-cutting piece of shit...And I'm sorry, but nobody can just sell verses they've already recorded...With beats, you can sell them 5 years after they were made...That's the difference, fatso.

P.S. how is calling me different "Jewish" names in every post funny?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #108 on: March 31, 2004, 12:07:35 AM »
i swear, you guys are fucking ridiculous. How important is it for both of you to convince the other that he's wrong?

Check any other thread in this section...SGV has gotten into it like this with basically every other poster on this board...He fails to realize, he needs to realize he's failed.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: March 31, 2004, 12:42:37 AM »
i must admit i'm on your side on this one, scitt, but just let it go. This fool won't calm down till he feels safe within his own little world thinking he can never be wrong about anything.

SGV

« Reply #110 on: March 31, 2004, 11:17:23 PM »

People checked Non-Phixion for their lyrical skill, content, and overall skill...All of the East Coast was hyped over tracks like "The CIA is trying To Kill Me", "Black Helicopters", etc...I brought up the fact that Ill Bill and Necro were brothers, because they have the same rhyming style, and grew up rapping together, unlike Del and Ice Cube, you dumb grass-cutting piece of shit...And I'm sorry, but nobody can just sell verses they've already recorded...With beats, you can sell them 5 years after they were made...That's the difference, fatso.

How many people have you polled? All the people I know checked them due to their production line up.

All of the East Coast was hyped? Were you in the East Coast when this happened?

Remember, Del helped Cube write when he went solo. You Matzah eating scumbag.

Being able to sells beats 5 years later, that has nothing to do with anything. The point is, people sell beats, people sell verses. Where's the Cricket when you need him? He needs to come give you some advice man.

SnoopGogg, you're bitter because I've proven you're stupidity.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #111 on: March 31, 2004, 11:59:52 PM »

How many people have you polled? All the people I know checked them due to their production line up.

All of the East Coast was hyped? Were you in the East Coast when this happened?

Remember, Del helped Cube write when he went solo. You Matzah eating scumbag.

Being able to sells beats 5 years later, that has nothing to do with anything. The point is, people sell beats, people sell verses. Where's the Cricket when you need him? He needs to come give you some advice man.

SnoopGogg, you're bitter because I've proven you're stupidity.

1.I don't need a fuckin' poll to see what people in general like.
2.I know a lot of people, including family, living in the East Coast.
3.Comparing Del's style to Cube's would be flat out ridiculous...Comparing Ill Bill and Necro wouldn't.
4.There is a difference between being a rapper and being a producer, you dumbass...You can't just have verses pre-recorded and slang them, unlike with beats, where you can have beats pre-made, and can sell them to whoever you want, whenever you want.
5.You're fat, ugly, and even sadder than that, you've fucked Pink...Goodnight :-*

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: April 01, 2004, 12:20:21 AM »
SGV, you were probably chastised for writing "your" instead of "you're" so many times that you just started writing "you're" everywhere just in case. Didnt u? DIDN,T YOU? and besides, pick on someone your own size. LOL
« Last Edit: April 01, 2004, 12:20:53 AM by SnoopGogg818 »

SGV

« Reply #113 on: April 01, 2004, 12:21:34 AM »

3.Comparing Del's style to Cube's would be flat out ridiculous...Comparing Ill Bill and Necro wouldn't.
4.There is a difference between being a rapper and being a producer, you dumbass...You can't just have verses pre-recorded and slang them, unlike with beats, where you can have beats pre-made, and can sell them to whoever you want, whenever you want.
5.You're fat, ugly, and even sadder than that, you've fucked Pink...Goodnight :-*
1. Then all that is heresay. For all we know you're making it up.
2. I got fam bam in NY. Manhattan and Brooklyn. They're not feeling Necro or Non-Phix.
3. Del helped Cube write. So, some of Cube's style was due to Del.
4. What does pre-recorded anything have to do with this? You're just making something up, since you've been proved wrong.
5. Fat, still unproven. Ugly, you're checking out guys. That's gay. Still stuck on my sex life? Even gayer.

SGV

« Reply #114 on: April 01, 2004, 12:23:28 AM »
SGV, you were probably chastised for writing "your" instead of "you're" so many times that you just started writing "you're" everywhere just in case. Didnt u? DIDN,T YOU? and besides, pick on someone your own size. LOL
Pick on someone your own size? What a moron. This is the internet. Everyone is the same size.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #115 on: April 01, 2004, 03:46:17 AM »
are you serious about Tecca Nina being ripped by every Southener?!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

SGV

« Reply #116 on: April 01, 2004, 09:35:31 AM »
Your reading comprehension isn't up to par, but that's OK.

SnoopGogg: Listen to the new T.I. and Lil Flip CDs, believe me. They can spit. Petey Pablo is wack, I don't know why his name is brought up. Lil Jon don't even rap, what are you judging?

Considering your name, I know who you like. The same man that got ripped by every Southerner he worked with, that would include T-Bo.

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #117 on: April 01, 2004, 02:48:15 PM »
SGV fucked Pink?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #118 on: April 01, 2004, 05:31:17 PM »

1. Then all that is heresay. For all we know you're making it up.
2. I got fam bam in NY. Manhattan and Brooklyn. They're not feeling Necro or Non-Phix.
3. Del helped Cube write. So, some of Cube's style was due to Del.
4. What does pre-recorded anything have to do with this? You're just making something up, since you've been proved wrong.
5. Fat, still unproven. Ugly, you're checking out guys. That's gay. Still stuck on my sex life? Even gayer.

Eric Cartman, deal with the fact that you're fat...

DEEEEzzzz NuTz: lmao@sgv is denying that hes fat
RipTheJacker: LOLLL
RipTheJacker: u serious??
RipTheJacker: LEMME SEE

I've already proven you wrong, because I have you comparing Cube and Del...And you don't need to be gay to know if someone is ugly. Do you need to be sexually attracted to cars to say if they're ugly or not? If so, get your fuckin' dick out that exhaust pipe, you fat fuck.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #119 on: April 01, 2004, 05:32:14 PM »
SGV fucked Pink?

And you thought you were the only one, huh?