Author Topic: "Rubberband Man" Is The Best Single So Far This Year  (Read 2267 times)

PhantomChild

• 'G'
Re:"Rubberband Man" Is The Best Single So Far This Year
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2004, 01:34:47 PM »
STFU SUV

My team is the "Goonies" we where seen with buffonies
Toonies, best dressed, stay up in Nemis, and Bloomies
Want to hit it from the back, she agreed that I'm looney
But proceeded to moon me (I'm getting money nigga)
Baby, BS in honey do, Cam, Vs 1 and 2
I'll help you get your son out of P.S. 22
Get him a maury flow, from the maury show
Fuck around, y'all gonna be up on the Maury Show
He in bootcamp, you on food stamps
Welfare, no healthcare, a true tramp
And I'm lockey, lockey, leave you pokey, pokey
No Rice a Roni, that's the Okey, Dokey
Me and Toby homie, make you do the hokey pokey
Pull the pound, up and down, turn yourself around shorty
Here's some weed, burn yourself a pound whodie
Here's a map, go load yourself a town, sporty
I was down forty, now I'm up fifty
Buck fifty, buck quickly, who could fuck with me?
Killa

LMAO! Killa!,But serously I haven't listened enough of the rock box to check out RubberBand Man,but I think Splash Waterfalls is better IMO though ;)

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2004, 01:35:16 PM »

stop this thread

Don Breezio

« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2004, 02:06:30 PM »
i gotta agree with rod....SGV schooled you max...don't ever post anything about lyrics again.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2004, 03:01:45 PM »
as far as i'm concerned the only famous southern rappers that can spit are Outkast, Ludacris, 8Ball, and that's about it. Little Brother is dope, but they're underground. I'm not sure if cunninlynguists are from South, but theyr'e dope as well. tell me 1 track from each T.I. and Lil' Flip that u think showcases their skills best, i'll get them and i might change my mind, cuz everything i heard so far was garbage. by the way, the David Banner song "on tha floor" or whatever, was bitten from UGK's "Take it off", and it became a huge hit. I hate when somebody bites another rappers song and becomes famous off it.
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

JTSimon

« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2004, 03:06:23 PM »
i gotta agree with rod....SGV schooled you max...don't ever post anything about lyrics again.

Rodzilla/Luke/SUV what can I say stupid people think alike...SUV didn't school no 1.

He hasn't proven anything.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2004, 03:22:33 PM »
finally heard rubberband man... are you serious.. single of the year... this track is NOTHING special.. i dont even like it... still wana hear game over..

JTSimon

« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2004, 03:30:51 PM »
finally heard rubberband man... are you serious.. single of the year... this track is NOTHING special.. i dont even like it... still wana hear game over..

Be prepared to not be shocked again  ;D Game Over is also average.

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2004, 04:11:47 PM »
Damn, this shit is real weak, definitely not single of the year by a long shot.

Don Breezio

« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2004, 04:40:35 PM »
tell me 1 track from each T.I. and Lil' Flip that u think showcases their skills best, i'll get them and i might change my mind

T.I. - Still Ain't Forgave myself (more of a sensitive side of him)
T.I. - I'm Serious (featuring Beenie Man)...flow is sick as fuck
i dunno a lot of lil flip so someone else can recommend that shit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2004, 05:50:57 PM »
SGV...How could you overlook bangers such as "Tipsy", "Salt Shaker", "Neva Eva", "Them Jeans", and the rest of those classics?!?!

JTSimon

« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2004, 06:21:44 PM »
SGV...How could you overlook bangers such as "Tipsy", "Salt Shaker", "Neva Eva", "Them Jeans", and the rest of those classics?!?!

lol  ;D

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2004, 06:25:35 PM »
Check out a song called "Gram Man" --- Ft. Nox

SGV

« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2004, 08:29:41 PM »
by the way, the David Banner song "on tha floor" or whatever, was bitten from UGK's "Take it off", and it became a huge hit. I hate when somebody bites another rappers song and becomes famous off it.
LMAO @ it was bitten. Ever heard of sampled? They sampled Pimp C saying "Make them girls get down on the flo..." I'm no longer conversing with you. You obviously do not know a thing.

Rodzilla/Luke/SUV what can I say stupid people think alike...SUV didn't school no 1.

Stupid people try to prove Cam has good lyrics. LOL. I didn't school "no" 1 huh? Right. Dumbass. What do I have to prove? It's an opinion. I proved that you know absolutely nothing about lyricism.

"Tipsy" is horrible, but great at a club. "Salt Shaker" came out last year. "Neva Eva" is coo, but nothing amazing. "Them Jeans" is also horrible, but great at a club, as well.

LMAO @ This Necro dickrider.

JTSimon

« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2004, 08:39:30 PM »

Stupid people try to prove Cam has good lyrics. LOL. I didn't school "no" 1 huh? Right. Dumbass. What do I have to prove? It's an opinion. I proved that you know absolutely nothing about lyricism.

lol I like how you changed words around...you and Trauma have something in common.

I never tried to prove Cam had good lyrics...but I said he got better lyrics than TI/Lil Flip and any other Crunk biatchs jock strap your holding.

DONE

Don Breezio

« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2004, 08:45:22 PM »

lol I like how you changed words around...you and Trauma have something in common.

I never tried to prove Cam had good lyrics...but I said he got better lyrics than TI/Lil Flip and any other Crunk biatchs jock strap your holding.

DONE

TI & Lil Flip are far from Crunk