Author Topic: "Rubberband Man" Is The Best Single So Far This Year  (Read 2266 times)

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
Re:"Rubberband Man" Is The Best Single So Far This Year
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2004, 08:45:43 PM »
shut up SGV, dammit. Did pimp-C get any credit for being sampled? At least don't have a sampled song as your lead single, ya know what i mean? that's just wrong
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

smerlus

« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2004, 08:47:25 PM »
if this is the best single out, then you know rap is fucking horrible right now...this song is hot trash on a high school pep rally beat....it took this moron 2 years to throw Tailiban in a song? cause other than this shitty song....i haven't heard about the taliban in years.... i guess with this guys middle school vocabulary, it's kinda hard to rhyme al qaida.....

SGV

« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2004, 09:01:33 PM »

lol I like how you changed words around...you and Trauma have something in common.

I never tried to prove Cam had good lyrics...but I said he got better lyrics than TI/Lil Flip and any other Crunk biatchs jock strap your holding.

DONE

Again, you tried proving Cam's lyricism to another rapper and failed. Flip may have some Crunk jams, but he's not your typical "Crunk" rapper. He has a variety of tracks. And he rips a Heatmakers beat way better than Cam. Check his new album. T.I. also may appear on some Crunk jams, but again he's not a "Crunk" rapper. He can spit on a Jazze Pha club track, Kanye West soul track, gutter David Banner beat or even a poppy Neptunes beat. You don't know about him.

You change your name to "Tecca Nina," "Killa Cam" etc. Who's riding dicks here?

shut up SGV, dammit. Did pimp-C get any credit for being sampled? At least don't have a sampled song as your lead single, ya know what i mean? that's just wrong
Yup. Everyone knew that was Pimp-C. Seems like you're the only one who didn't. And many people have used a sample in their lead single. One comes to mind. Dr. Dre - Nuttin' But A G Thang.

Don Breezio

« Reply #63 on: March 24, 2004, 09:04:59 PM »
Yup. Everyone knew that was Pimp-C. Seems like you're the only one who didn't. And many people have used a sample in their lead single. One comes to mind. Dr. Dre - Nuttin' But A G Thang.

which brings me back to a thread i made awhile back...i hate when people bitch about songs being sampled....i bet 20 bucks they don't even realise their favorite track is sampled. heres another huge one for you...Luniz - I Got 5 On It...did you guys really think that was all original?

JTSimon

« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2004, 09:05:29 PM »
lol for the record it was Killa Kain  ;D

SGV

« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2004, 09:08:10 PM »

which brings me back to a thread i made awhile back...i hate when people bitch about songs being sampled....i bet 20 bucks they don't even realise their favorite track is sampled. heres another huge one for you...Luniz - I Got 5 On It...did you guys really think that was all original?
Yup. I bet he doesn't know a lot of Snoops singles were sampled. Watch him come back with another excuse.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: March 24, 2004, 11:20:11 PM »
"Tipsy" is horrible, but great at a club. "Salt Shaker" came out last year. "Neva Eva" is coo, but nothing amazing. "Them Jeans" is also horrible, but great at a club, as well.

LMAO @ This Necro dickrider.

LMAO...At least the people I "dickride" have hip-hop credibility...And unlike you, I don't dickride an artist because he "gets the girls to shake their ass on the dance-floor"...LOL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #67 on: March 24, 2004, 11:22:46 PM »
Luniz - I Got 5 On It...did you guys really think that was all original?

Well, I thought everyone knew it was sampled from Club Noveau's track "Why You Treat Me So Bad"...Even E-40 sang the hook of the sampled song in the remix.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #68 on: March 24, 2004, 11:24:52 PM »
SUV  your honky ass has the worst taste in music i swear to god.

this song isn't even the best song on the radio

That new usher song is better
That new Luda song is better

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Breezio

« Reply #69 on: March 24, 2004, 11:26:32 PM »
Luniz - I Got 5 On It...did you guys really think that was all original?

Well, I thought everyone knew it was sampled from Club Noveau's track "Why You Treat Me So Bad"...Even E-40 sang the hook of the sampled song in the remix.

i'd bet most people on this board have no clue...probably have never even heard the song.

SGV

« Reply #70 on: March 24, 2004, 11:32:28 PM »

LMAO...At least the people I "dickride" have hip-hop credibility...And unlike you, I don't dickride an artist because he "gets the girls to shake their ass on the dance-floor"...LOL
Who and how do I dickride? People can't explain that when I ask. E-40 is possibly the only cat you could build a case for, but he has more Hip Hop Cred than Necro, Non-Phixion or whoever you like.

David Duke Corleone: You've already proved to me once that you're biased towards the South. "Anyone who listens to South shit is stupid..." Blah blah blah. Keep on thinking you're White.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #71 on: March 24, 2004, 11:37:30 PM »

Who and how do I dickride? People can't explain that when I ask. E-40 is possibly the only cat you could build a case for, but he has more Hip Hop Cred than Necro, Non-Phixion or whoever you like.

I'm not talking about E-40, I'm talking about Lil Jon, and all that other whack shit you like, which is despised by a majority of Hip-Hop heads...

SGV

« Reply #72 on: March 24, 2004, 11:44:07 PM »
how do I dickride? People can't explain that when I ask.

Lil Jon is respected enough to have Eminem and Nas(whom MANY Hip Hop Heads respect and love) spit on his beats. Who else has rapped on Lil Jon beats? Bun B, Jadakiss, Styles P, M.O.P., Naughty By Nature, Too Short, E-40, 8-Ball & MJG, Ludacris. It goes on man. If these people thought he was a joke, they wouldn't hop on his beats.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: March 25, 2004, 12:13:02 AM »

Lil Jon is respected enough to have Eminem and Nas(whom MANY Hip Hop Heads respect and love) spit on his beats. Who else has rapped on Lil Jon beats? Bun B, Jadakiss, Styles P, M.O.P., Naughty By Nature, Too Short, E-40, 8-Ball & MJG, Ludacris. It goes on man. If these people thought he was a joke, they wouldn't hop on his beats.

Has it ever occured to you that people like money?

JTSimon

« Reply #74 on: March 25, 2004, 05:49:41 AM »
Who else makes crunklious instrumentals?  ;D

Yeaaaaaaaaah.