Author Topic: "Rubberband Man" Is The Best Single So Far This Year  (Read 2271 times)

SGV

Re:"Rubberband Man" Is The Best Single So Far This Year
« Reply #75 on: March 25, 2004, 09:45:57 AM »
Khujo Of The Goodie Mob, Ludacris, Too Short, Big Kap, Three 6 Mafia, Gangster Boo, The YoungBloodz, 8Ball And MJG, Jazze Pha & M.O.P. were all on "Put Yo Hood" this was the album that blew Lil Jon up. So, he was still nothing more than a producer that not many knew about. It's obvious they weren't looking at him as $$$. Yea, you wouldn't know that though, you're busy thinking Necro is a Hip Hop God.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #76 on: March 25, 2004, 05:15:11 PM »
You're such an idiot...They didn't have to respect Lil Jon just to be on that track...And even if, most of the people you listed would also work with Nelly and Ja Rule...THAT DOESN'T MEAN SHIT...Ahhh, when will they learn?

SGV

« Reply #77 on: March 25, 2004, 06:33:44 PM »
You're such an idiot...They didn't have to respect Lil Jon just to be on that track...And even if, most of the people you listed would also work with Nelly and Ja Rule...THAT DOESN'T MEAN SHIT...Ahhh, when will they learn?
Lil Jon was still a small time producer on an Independent Major at the time(which he's still on). It's not like he had huge numbers and was ballin'. It wasn't like he could offer them all kinds of cash. So, if there's no money involved they did it out of respect. It's obvious you don't know man. You're the moron trying to say they don't have respect, but have no proof. Go head and come back with another lame response, you've still been proven wrong.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #78 on: March 25, 2004, 09:46:59 PM »
Lil Jon was still a small time producer on an Independent Major at the time(which he's still on). It's not like he had huge numbers and was ballin'. It wasn't like he could offer them all kinds of cash. So, if there's no money involved they did it out of respect. It's obvious you don't know man. You're the moron trying to say they don't have respect, but have no proof. Go head and come back with another lame response, you've still been proven wrong.

What does it have to do with respect? Maybe Lil Jon got everyone together to do an anthem typa' track, that doesn't mean they all respect him...Jesus man, you're dumb AND fat.

SGV

« Reply #79 on: March 25, 2004, 10:10:31 PM »
So then how do you determine if rappers have respect? Because all these cats were working with Lil Jon before he was anything big. That's respect. God! You're lame and got a long nose.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #80 on: March 25, 2004, 11:23:23 PM »
It doesn't take a genius to figure out that most heads DON'T listen, nor have respect for that Lil Jon/Ying-Yang Twinz garbage... You fat, pale, Bubba Sparxxx lookin' muthafucka...

SGV

« Reply #81 on: March 26, 2004, 07:53:34 AM »
It doesn't take a genius to figure out that most heads DON'T listen, nor have respect for that Lil Jon/Ying-Yang Twinz garbage... You fat, pale, Bubba Sparxxx lookin' muthafucka...
There you go changing your statements. Fact is, I don't know ANYONE who listens to Necro. And I know PLENTY of Backpack cats. You're one of the only people I ever heard of listening to that guy. You've been proven wrong you Barbara Streisand same nose having bastard.

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: March 26, 2004, 11:50:26 AM »
This trac's just average. "Game Over", "Yeah", "Ridin' Big", and "Fightin' In Da Club" are much better. And that's just off the top of my dome.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #83 on: March 26, 2004, 07:15:53 PM »
I Cant Stand 'Fightin in The Club'

-KIDRENEGADE-

Suga Foot

« Reply #84 on: March 26, 2004, 08:52:57 PM »
Yup. Everyone knew that was Pimp-C. Seems like you're the only one who didn't. And many people have used a sample in their lead single. One comes to mind. Dr. Dre - Nuttin' But A G Thang.

which brings me back to a thread i made awhile back...i hate when people bitch about songs being sampled....i bet 20 bucks they don't even realise their favorite track is sampled. heres another huge one for you...Luniz - I Got 5 On It...did you guys really think that was all original?

I Got 5 On It Did NOT Sample That Club Nouveau song.  It sampled Kool and the Gang's "Jungle Boogie".  Tone Capone REPLAYED the melody from "Why You Treat Me So Bad".  There is a difference.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #85 on: March 26, 2004, 11:16:37 PM »
There you go changing your statements. Fact is, I don't know ANYONE who listens to Necro. And I know PLENTY of Backpack cats. You're one of the only people I ever heard of listening to that guy.

LMAO! You don't know people who listen to Non-Phixion? I feel bad for you...Your friends must be a bunch of Generic Hip-Hop dickriders...

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #86 on: March 28, 2004, 05:29:57 AM »
im feelin
Nas - On the real
more than any of the bullshit singles out, that shit is fire...

SGV

« Reply #87 on: March 28, 2004, 11:27:44 AM »

LMAO! You don't know people who listen to Non-Phixion? I feel bad for you...Your friends must be a bunch of Generic Hip-Hop dickriders...
Na! My homies listen to straight up underground shit. LLC, Project Blowed, Afterlife, shit like that. So, yea, don't even try to get at me about Underground shit. It's obvious you've just came upon these cats, so you're hyped.

Also, maybe your nose got in the way. I said Necro, not Non-Phixion.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2004, 11:28:21 AM by SGV »

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: March 28, 2004, 11:37:05 AM »
Hahaha @ "nose got in the way"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #89 on: March 29, 2004, 12:10:15 AM »

Also, maybe your nose got in the way. I said Necro, not Non-Phixion.

Shows how much you know your shit...Necro is Non-Phixion's producer, fatso.