Author Topic: how can you?  (Read 1201 times)

SGV

Re:how can you?
« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2004, 10:14:47 AM »

How can yall say something like that and think it's o.k.?  Unbelievable that people actually take yall SERIOUSLY when you have opinions like this.  
Get that stick out your ass George. Man! NIK said he had a sense of humor and when some Holocaust pictures were brought up "oh well they're not funny." It was ironic, so I'm just pointing that out. You're possibly the most boring person I've ever came across. You really have no sense of humor.

PhantomChild

• 'G'
« Reply #61 on: March 25, 2004, 02:23:28 PM »
I make 13 dollars an hour, soon to be 13.50. Hows that for someone from a digressing culture!?

lol just quit 13/14th grade and become a construction worker...thats what most Mexicans do.

They make more than 13.50  ;D

And you aint anymore racist!Dogg that was uncalled for now!I've seen a whole buncha mexs once working on some houses in my N-Hood but hey you do whatcha gotta do though ya know!That don't mean nothing though because there was some WP yesterday working in their place.I've seen all kinds of races(mostly B&W)working on a site that will prob'ly never be finished anyway!And you know what!,they still get payed(that money!)How you gonna call Luke racist!Just because this certain person(white),who doesn't agree with most of the BS you and others say does not mean he is a racist!Besides Luke is cool!,especially when he fights with fellow co-hart SGV!And besides that HC picture was funny as putty!It looked like he was smileing for the camera,but that shit was wrong anyways but you know the worlddddddddddsoooocollllddd!ya know! :) ;)

Montana00

« Reply #62 on: March 25, 2004, 02:48:06 PM »
That's disgusting.  That guys a disgrace and embarassment to the entire fucking U.S. army, he oughta be courtmarshalled.  
Exactly

lol be court marshalled. Are you kidding me?????

Im 16 and i make 12.50 and hour. So take that!!!!

Trauma-san

« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2004, 02:56:16 PM »

How can yall say something like that and think it's o.k.?  Unbelievable that people actually take yall SERIOUSLY when you have opinions like this.  
Get that stick out your ass George. Man! NIK said he had a sense of humor and when some Holocaust pictures were brought up "oh well they're not funny." It was ironic, so I'm just pointing that out. You're possibly the most boring person I've ever came across. You really have no sense of humor.

There's nothing funny about genocide.  Maybe it's just me, but I think all respectable people draw the line at laughing at gassing children to death.  Call me boring, but I just don't see the humour in it.  

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: March 25, 2004, 03:52:16 PM »

Are you stupid? The Holocaust pics weren't intended to be humorous, while the Iraqi pic was...Read my previous post in here, you moron.

Doggystylin

« Reply #65 on: March 25, 2004, 06:37:29 PM »
lol your all retards  ;D  8)

SGV

« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2004, 06:38:19 PM »
Just because they weren't intended to be funny, don't mean they can't be. Pappy made me laugh. So you got hurt, it's OK man.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2004, 06:40:56 PM »
Just because they weren't intended to be funny, don't mean they can't be. Pappy made me laugh. So you got hurt, it's OK man.

I got hurt? LMAO...I don't even think you read what I said, fatso. VVV

The Iraqi thing was funny because it was a prank being played on the kid, which was intended to be funny...The pics you posted weren't intended to be funny...If I saw some kid from the Holocaust holding a sign that said "I feel like pizza," now that'd be funny...PeACe

SGV

« Reply #68 on: March 25, 2004, 06:43:17 PM »
Like I said Gonz, Pappy made me laugh.

Wait a second! I think I know why you didn't laugh. Is Pappy also known as "Great Grandpa Sccit"?

JTSimon

« Reply #69 on: March 25, 2004, 07:39:27 PM »
I make 13 dollars an hour, soon to be 13.50. Hows that for someone from a digressing culture!?

lol just quit 13/14th grade and become a construction worker...thats what most Mexicans do.

And you aint anymore racist!Dogg that was uncalled for now!I've seen a whole buncha mexs once working on some houses in my N-Hood but hey you do whatcha gotta do though ya know!That don't mean nothing though because there was some WP yesterday working in their place.I've seen all kinds of races(mostly B&W)working on a site that will prob'ly never be finished anyway!And you know what!,they still get payed(that money!)How you gonna call Luke racist!Just because this certain person(white),who doesn't agree with most of the BS you and others say does not mean he is a racist!Besides Luke is cool!,especially when he fights with fellow co-hart SGV!And besides that HC picture was funny as putty!It looked like he was smileing for the camera,but that shit was wrong anyways but you know the worlddddddddddsoooocollllddd!ya know! :) ;)

lol nah I was justing fucking with him because Trizz called him racist in another post  ;D
There is nothing wrong with Mexicans working construction...they make a lot of money.

I don't post BS.

Anyways I believe all people are racist  ;) thats just me.

JTSimon

« Reply #70 on: March 25, 2004, 07:43:54 PM »

Are you stupid? The Holocaust pics weren't intended to be humorous, while the Iraqi pic was...Read my previous post in here, you moron.

Nah NIK your wrong on this one...the Iraqi picture is humorous to you because your not Iraqi.

SGV

« Reply #71 on: March 25, 2004, 07:50:17 PM »

Nah NIK your wrong on this one...the Iraqi picture is humorous to you because your not Iraqi.
That's whassup! I never agree with this character, but what he speaks here is the truth. Rabbi NIK just got a little sensitive.

Don Breezio

« Reply #72 on: March 25, 2004, 07:56:44 PM »

lol he was just messin around cuz of that thread trizz posted calling me a racist white devil lol....i think he's actually right though...in a way everybody is racist to a point.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: March 25, 2004, 09:36:46 PM »

But I said if you found a funny Holocaust pic, I'd find it humorous, and then I even provided an example of a funny Holocaust situation...Are you people as dumb as I think you are?

PhantomChild

• 'G'
« Reply #74 on: March 26, 2004, 01:20:05 PM »

lol nah I was justing fucking with him because Trizz called him racist in another post  ;D
There is nothing wrong with Mexicans working construction...they make a lot of money.

I don't post BS.

Anyways I believe all people are racist  ;) thats just me.

My fault cuzzin,I didn't know,It's all good though!lol