Author Topic: To all the pussies afraid of war  (Read 458 times)

Trauma-san

To all the pussies afraid of war
« on: March 24, 2004, 06:06:19 AM »
Also on Wednesday the new leader of Hamas said the group has no plans to attack American targets.

Hamas had issued veiled threats against the United States following Israel's assassination of Sheik Ahmed Yassin, on Monday.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Why'd he back down? Because one of the greatest terrorist organizations in the world is FUCKING AFRAID after we eradicated the Taliban, severely crippled the Al Queada, and kicked Saddam Hussein the fuck out of Iraq and killed his sons.  That's why.  That's the importance of war, children.  GROW THE FUCK UP.  

Don Seer

Re:To all the pussies afraid of war
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2004, 06:11:22 AM »
ohh shut up.. coulda just been some fool running his mouth.. was it officially hamas befor esaying fuck america! <,-- ohh lordy i just done did it.. pleease dont attack me..........

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2004, 06:15:55 AM »
Just because you don't believe the ideology doesn't mean you have to act like the evidence doesn't exist.  LOTS of people were saying it, there were people in the streets saying it... back off.

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2004, 07:09:53 AM »
You say the only way to get things done is through war and violence.

Is it just me, or do you seem to side more with dictatorship than democracy?
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2004, 10:49:07 AM »
or maybe....just MAYBE....these muthafucaz are more MAFIA about their ways....most likely they will attack in some kinda way in tha future and the U.S won't kno what the fuc hit em....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Don Breezio

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2004, 11:00:40 AM »
Just because you don't believe the ideology doesn't mean you have to act like the evidence doesn't exist.  LOTS of people were saying it, there were people in the streets saying it... back off.

you're talkin about evidence? werent u the one who said that since we had no evidence that there were WMD's that meant they HAD to be there? lol

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2004, 02:06:27 PM »
I'm not afraid of war, but I am afraid of George W. bush running a war for our nation. Bush is not a good military leader. No one just shouts, I'm attacking to find your weapons, and then attacks. We need to be gangsta about war, and I'm not talking about street gangs, but mafia type shit. Our enemies know what the fuck we are doing before we do it. We need to go back to the Bill Clinton type shit before when he let others run the military, 'cause Clinton is like Bush, no military experience. So we had Wesly Clark and others decide our military. Homedude in Cosivo killing thousands of Muslims, Clark shock that muthaphukkaz hand a couple months before he had he ass defeated. That's mafia type shit. And our news wasn't reporting it, why, because the people would be scared. Keep shit on the downlow. I remember every now and then the news would be like, U.S. forces bombed suspected terrorist camps in the Middle East, then be like, now on to sports. Keep it quick, and not even make a big deal. Keep the shit on the low. We think Saddam had weapons, bomb the labs in the middle of the night like in 1998. Since then no one ever checked to see if they got all the weapons. Bush just assumed no and went back in. That's wrong, attacking at blind solders. Their is nothing wrong with war if done right. This muthaphukka we got right now though is not keeping his shit on the DL. Instead, this muthaphukka is yelling his business to the whole world, talking about Axis of Evil, Weapons of Mass Destruction, telling muthaphukkaz to help us or be thought of as terrorist. He is a fucking up the game, and needs to be voted out of being in charge of the most powerful army in the world.

Don Breezio

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2004, 02:41:57 PM »
We think Saddam had weapons, bomb the labs in the middle of the night like in 1998. Since then no one ever checked to see if they got all the weapons.

they bombed a fuckin tylenol factory.

JTSimon

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2004, 03:14:49 PM »
Trauma your a dumb ass...when was the last time Hamas attacked America or an American target?

lol@backing down...Trauma your the only poor right wing republican I know.

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2004, 05:30:23 PM »
It's funny I make a thread composed to 'all the pussies' and all of them find it and reply dutifully.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2004, 05:32:29 PM »
We think Saddam had weapons, bomb the labs in the middle of the night like in 1998. Since then no one ever checked to see if they got all the weapons.

they bombed a fuckin tylenol factory.

Yup.  In the middle of the Monica Lewinsky scandal; the sole operation clinton did @ Saddam who was continuously in violation of the peace agreement with us.  Shady? I think so.  

Wait, wait, he also bombed a terrorist training facility that Osama Bin Ladin had been at 3 MONTHS PRIOR.  That oughta be worth something.  He was within half a year of killing him.  

Don Breezio

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2004, 05:35:24 PM »
lol yeah that does sound kinda shady actually...never thought of that....anyways

yes i'll admit i am afraid of war...Fuck you if you don't like it but i dont wanna die for something i'm not a part of in the first place.

JTSimon

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2004, 06:29:47 PM »
It's funny I make a thread composed to 'all the pussies' and all of them find it and reply dutifully.  

lol your the pussy...I put you in check and then you change the subject/ignore my post.

;D good 1

If you had a clue what you were talking about you would know that Hamas only attacks Israel.

smerlus

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2004, 08:25:36 PM »

lol your the pussy...I put you in check and then you change the subject/ignore my post.

;D good 1

If you had a clue what you were talking about you would know that Hamas only attacks Israel.

if you read the news you'd find out that trauma was right....a bunch of the more militaristic hamas members did say they were going to attack US and Israeli targets.....but taht's just like an american saying we're going to bomb tasmania......it might not be the same thing our leader would do

JTSimon

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2004, 08:58:58 PM »

;D good 1

if you read the news you'd find out that trauma was right....a bunch of the more militaristic hamas members did say they were going to attack US and Israeli targets.....but taht's just like an american saying we're going to bomb tasmania......it might not be the same thing our leader would do

But Trauma is taking the threat as if the president of Hamas said it himself.