Author Topic: To all the pussies afraid of war  (Read 459 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:To all the pussies afraid of war
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2004, 04:02:16 PM »
Hamas has every right to attack the US, and every right to make a threat.
But see ultimately this comes down to Trauma being despicably ignorant of how the world works. See his brain thinks like this

Bush- freedom
Brown- Evil,

no room for semantics. If i was HAMAS despite the justification for an attack on US, I wouldnt do it. Because it would push America even more into Israels arms. The fuckin american populace as a whole are dumb bricks, fuckin pieces of stool for brains, they would co sign on this sort of an attack in a minute. So what sense does it make to take on the greatest military power in the world, when youre already fighting the 4th greatest army?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2004, 04:04:22 PM »
Oh and how a white corn bread gonna call others pussies, when his own leadership are alergic to military enrollment (I was too a national trooper, juss aks ma daddy!!!), and military endevours is basically pushing buttons over third world countries. faggot.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2004, 04:33:04 AM »
faggot.
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

The Ghost When I Zone Off

• 'G'
  • whatup whatup whatup whatup
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2004, 05:08:40 PM »
[To all the pussies afraid of war/quote]

You really know how to make yourself sound intelligent when trying to pursuade liberals to see your point of view or rub a shitty little news blurb in their face. I can hear the opening chords of "Dueling Banjos" every time I look at this thread. Why not instead of just name calling you find out where they live and make em squeal like a little pig?
aka Gas and a Match aka Don't let your girl in the club or we're all gonna fuck her!

FuNk-U-uP

« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2004, 01:25:53 AM »
That loud clucking sound you hear coming from the nation’s capital did not originate at KFC, Popeye’s, or the neighborhood wing joint. It’s coming from chicken hawks, those now thirsting for a war with Iraq but were chicken when it was their turn to serve in the military.

Let’s start with “Dubya.” The president joined the Texas Air National Guard in 1968 rather than serve in the military. He apparently used the connections of his father, who was a congressman and war hero, to join the Guard, leapfrogging thousands whose names were already on the waiting list.

Vice President Dick Chaney obtained student deferments and then a marital deferment to avoid Vietnam. He explained that he had “other priorities” than military service. Attorney General John Ashcroft did not serve, opting to get a deferment to teach business at Southwest Missouri State University.

Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld was a Navy pilot and flight instructor from 1954 to 1957 but did not see combat.

Although Republican leaders in Congress are more hawkish than Democrats, that’s in rhetoric only. Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle, House Minority Leader Dick Gephardt and House Minority Whip David Bonior served in the military. On the Republican side, Senate Minority Leader Trent Lott, Senate Minority Whip Don Nickles, Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert, House Majority Leader Dick Armey and House Majority Whip Tom DeLay did not serve.

DeLay claimed that too many people of color had volunteered to join the military in order to escape poverty, thus leaving no room for patriotic conservatives like him. So instead of fighting in Vietnam, DeLay declared war on roaches and bugs as an exterminator.

Some of the most famous talking heads on television also did not serve in the military, including George Will, Bill O’Reilly, Bill Kristol, Charles Krauthammer, Pat Buchanan, Alan Keys and Rush Limbaugh, the royal pain who said he did not serve because of “anal cysts.”

Other notable chicken hawks are Supreme Court Justices Clarence Thomas and Antonin Scalia, Secretary of Health and Human Services Tommy Thompson, Senator Joe Lieberman, Gov. Jeb Bush of Florida, Senator Phil Gramm of Texas, Rep. Bob “B-1” Dornan, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, former Secretary of Education William Bennett and former congressman and ex-vice presidential candidate Jack Kemp, who failed his physical exam but was healthy enough to play professional football. (For an extensive list of chicken hawks on the Internet, go to the New Hampshire Gazette’s site at www.nhgazette.com/chickenhawks.html or www.awolbush.com.)

Interestingly, the most vocal opponents of a war against Iraq are retired military generals, including Brent Scowcroft, the elder Bush’s national security adviser and Gulf War Commander Norman Schwarzkopf.

Secretary of State Colin L. Powell, a retired Army general, wrote in “My American Journey,” his autobiography: “I particularly condemn the way our political leaders supplied the manpower for that [Vietnam] war. The policies – determining who would be drafted and who would be deferred, who would serve and who would escape, who would die and who would live – were an antidemocratic disgrace.”

In the interest of full disclosure, when I was editor of “The Aurora,” my school paper at Knoxville College in Tennessee, I was among 250 student leaders who signed a “We Won’t Go” to Vietnam petition that was submitted to President Richard Nixon. Of those, 12 were invited to hold a new conference in Washington, D.C. And two of us appeared on the “Today Show” to state our case.

On national TV, I expressed opposition to the Vietnam War on moral grounds and stated that I would refuse to go to Vietnam if drafted. I stated that I was willing to suffer the consequences of my decision and explained that I would not flee to Canada to avoid whatever government authorities had in store for me.

My Selective Service Board wasn’t exactly pleased with my position and sought to have me drafted. It was a big relief, especially to my family, when doctors at the induction center discovered that I have enlarged lymph nodes, which disqualified me for military service.

I am proud of the stand I took more than three decades ago. Although I objected to our involvement in the war, I respected the men who had volunteered to fight in Vietnam, including some of my close friends. We made different choices and had the courage of our convictions. But I have no respect for chicken hawks who avoided military service but are now eager to send other parents’ kids to war.

If we go to war, it’s unlikely that the brunt of that conflict will be felt by sons and daughters of the wealthy or politically connected.

Colin Powell also wrote in his autobiography, “I am angry that so many of the sons of the powerful and well placed and so many professional athletes (who were probably healthier than any of us) managed to wangle slots in Reserve or National Guard units. Of the many tragedies of Vietnam, this raw class discrimination strikes me as the most damaging to the ideal that all Americans are created equal and owe equal allegiance to their country.”

Powell published that seven years ago. Today, he is working for the Number One Chicken Hawk.

By George E. Curry

Quit flapping your wings, chickenhawk. 8)

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2004, 08:53:27 PM »
Hamas has every right to attack the US, and every right to make a threat.
But see ultimately this comes down to Trauma being despicably ignorant of how the world works. See his brain thinks like this

Bush- freedom
Brown- Evil,

no room for semantics. If i was HAMAS despite the justification for an attack on US, I wouldnt do it. Because it would push America even more into Israels arms. The fuckin american populace as a whole are dumb bricks, fuckin pieces of stool for brains, they would co sign on this sort of an attack in a minute. So what sense does it make to take on the greatest military power in the world, when youre already fighting the 4th greatest army?
Whats wrong with you, how can you say they have justification to attack your fellow countrymen...you ???

JB_Bboy

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2004, 05:36:48 PM »
That loud clucking sound you hear coming from the nation’s capital did not originate at KFC, Popeye’s, or the neighborhood wing joint. It’s coming from chicken hawks, those now thirsting for a war with Iraq but were chicken when it was their turn to serve in the military.

Let’s start with “Dubya.” The president joined the Texas Air National Guard in 1968 rather than serve in the military. He apparently used the connections of his father, who was a congressman and war hero, to join the Guard, leapfrogging thousands whose names were already on the waiting list.

Vice President Dick Chaney obtained student deferments and then a marital deferment to avoid Vietnam. He explained that he had “other priorities” than military service. Attorney General John Ashcroft did not serve, opting to get a deferment to teach business at Southwest Missouri State University.

Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld was a Navy pilot and flight instructor from 1954 to 1957 but did not see combat.

Although Republican leaders in Congress are more hawkish than Democrats, that’s in rhetoric only. Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle, House Minority Leader Dick Gephardt and House Minority Whip David Bonior served in the military. On the Republican side, Senate Minority Leader Trent Lott, Senate Minority Whip Don Nickles, Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert, House Majority Leader Dick Armey and House Majority Whip Tom DeLay did not serve.

DeLay claimed that too many people of color had volunteered to join the military in order to escape poverty, thus leaving no room for patriotic conservatives like him. So instead of fighting in Vietnam, DeLay declared war on roaches and bugs as an exterminator.

Some of the most famous talking heads on television also did not serve in the military, including George Will, Bill O’Reilly, Bill Kristol, Charles Krauthammer, Pat Buchanan, Alan Keys and Rush Limbaugh, the royal pain who said he did not serve because of “anal cysts.”

Other notable chicken hawks are Supreme Court Justices Clarence Thomas and Antonin Scalia, Secretary of Health and Human Services Tommy Thompson, Senator Joe Lieberman, Gov. Jeb Bush of Florida, Senator Phil Gramm of Texas, Rep. Bob “B-1” Dornan, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, former Secretary of Education William Bennett and former congressman and ex-vice presidential candidate Jack Kemp, who failed his physical exam but was healthy enough to play professional football. (For an extensive list of chicken hawks on the Internet, go to the New Hampshire Gazette’s site at www.nhgazette.com/chickenhawks.html or www.awolbush.com.)

Interestingly, the most vocal opponents of a war against Iraq are retired military generals, including Brent Scowcroft, the elder Bush’s national security adviser and Gulf War Commander Norman Schwarzkopf.

Secretary of State Colin L. Powell, a retired Army general, wrote in “My American Journey,” his autobiography: “I particularly condemn the way our political leaders supplied the manpower for that [Vietnam] war. The policies – determining who would be drafted and who would be deferred, who would serve and who would escape, who would die and who would live – were an antidemocratic disgrace.”

In the interest of full disclosure, when I was editor of “The Aurora,” my school paper at Knoxville College in Tennessee, I was among 250 student leaders who signed a “We Won’t Go” to Vietnam petition that was submitted to President Richard Nixon. Of those, 12 were invited to hold a new conference in Washington, D.C. And two of us appeared on the “Today Show” to state our case.

On national TV, I expressed opposition to the Vietnam War on moral grounds and stated that I would refuse to go to Vietnam if drafted. I stated that I was willing to suffer the consequences of my decision and explained that I would not flee to Canada to avoid whatever government authorities had in store for me.

My Selective Service Board wasn’t exactly pleased with my position and sought to have me drafted. It was a big relief, especially to my family, when doctors at the induction center discovered that I have enlarged lymph nodes, which disqualified me for military service.

I am proud of the stand I took more than three decades ago. Although I objected to our involvement in the war, I respected the men who had volunteered to fight in Vietnam, including some of my close friends. We made different choices and had the courage of our convictions. But I have no respect for chicken hawks who avoided military service but are now eager to send other parents’ kids to war.

If we go to war, it’s unlikely that the brunt of that conflict will be felt by sons and daughters of the wealthy or politically connected.

Colin Powell also wrote in his autobiography, “I am angry that so many of the sons of the powerful and well placed and so many professional athletes (who were probably healthier than any of us) managed to wangle slots in Reserve or National Guard units. Of the many tragedies of Vietnam, this raw class discrimination strikes me as the most damaging to the ideal that all Americans are created equal and owe equal allegiance to their country.”

Powell published that seven years ago. Today, he is working for the Number One Chicken Hawk.

By George E. Curry

Quit flapping your wings, chickenhawk. 8)

No response?  :D

JB_Bboy

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2004, 06:34:25 PM »
Also on Wednesday the new leader of Hamas said the group has no plans to attack American targets.

Hamas had issued veiled threats against the United States following Israel's assassination of Sheik Ahmed Yassin, on Monday.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Why'd he back down? Because one of the greatest terrorist organizations in the world is FUCKING AFRAID after we eradicated the Taliban, severely crippled the Al Queada, and kicked Saddam Hussein the fuck out of Iraq and killed his sons.  That's why.  That's the importance of war, children.  GROW THE FUCK UP.  

You say "we" as if you did anything. You little pussy, all you do is just sit there and cheer on. Grow the fuck up. If you believe so strongly in this, go fight yourself, but I wouldn't expect that from a cracker ass pussy like you.

JB_Bboy

« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2004, 06:47:37 PM »
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=42108;start=msg475093#msg475093

THAT'S HOW "TOUGH" TRAUMA IS. LMAO. WHAT A PUSSY.
AND HE'S THE 1 "FOR WAR". HOLY SHIT, THIS IS SO FUCKIN IRONIC.