Author Topic: Dre goin to abandon Detox  (Read 1479 times)

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
Re:Dre goin to abandon Detox
« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2004, 02:36:36 PM »
Personally, I can see this arguement go from all angles, especially being that I am a producer.

In some ways, it is hard to give him props since there is much suspicion about what he has and hasn't produced over the years, and even back to doggystyle and chronic it's a lot of discussion that he didn't produce some of it. This will make us all wonder, but nobody knows the truth except them. Now IF he didn't do but as much as they say, which is addin some drums, and mixin beats somebody else does, he doesn't deserve as much credit as some give him. Buut...who knows how many other producers have done these types of things? It's coo when people like DJ Quik get somebody to play an instrument on their song, but if a producer does the same thing as Dre and nobody knows it, they don't deserve as much credit either.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: March 25, 2004, 10:46:28 PM »
Dre doesn't care about the fans...Isn't it obvious?

The Predator

« Reply #62 on: March 25, 2004, 10:56:02 PM »
Made a million plus and still don't give a motherfuck
Motherfucker I'm Dre - I don't need your respect
I don't need to make another album bitch I don't gotta do shit
I do it because I want to not to stay in the game

:P :P :P

eNgIeS

« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2004, 11:04:35 PM »
man thats bullshit, dre will go down as the best rapper/producer of all time.....and even with all his ghost writers n shit.......dre been pionerrin this shit for years, imo sickest hiphop producer, def the best and will without doubt go down as one of the greatest if not the greatest.....at the end of the day, he'll have his name next to all the others considered great......he already does......dre is the sickest producer no doubt.....i aint even gonna post another comment on this, im jus sayin.....dre aint one of the best?......thats bullshit imo.....

Correct

eNgIeS

« Reply #64 on: March 25, 2004, 11:35:34 PM »

SGV I am tired of seeing you write redicolous shit. U think that ur opinion is like a benchmark for hip hop or something, like if u say Dr.Dre is a shit producer, its not just your opinion, its a fact in your mind
Damn right! Look at everyones comments. I've been saying the same shit for a minute now. It's before you eyes man. Done whining now?

Obviously in your dictionary "everyone" means "a handfull of people"

I dont care if its your opinion, if you dont like Dre's shit thats your choice, but stop talking like its a fact

Your just a punk who's been on the net for years always trying to be "cool" by going against the grain. Werent u the same kid making Death Row Suge dick sucking websites since like 1998-1999?

Wanna be gangsta, wigga as 50 says "you'z a wanksta & you need to stop frontin'"

Nice to see you wearing red for your boyfriend Suge

Game Warden

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #65 on: March 26, 2004, 01:26:25 AM »
WTF...who gives a fuck about a busta rhymes album...i want a Dre album god damnit  >:(

^^^Exactly.

I'm sick of busta and his wack ass.

Dre needs to re-entice Ice Cube to comin' back and give him his full attention so we can get the golden age of Rap back.

*throws up the W & plays YOU KNOW HOW WE DO IT - ICE CUBE*
X-Raided's a veteran in this nor cali rap field/Decapitatin motherfuckers wit this lyrical sword I wield/Medieval on that ass/chop off your tongue/pull out your teeth/Youll never rap again/fuck up your voice/like D-O-C/Cause X-Raided dont play no games/But them deadly kinds/Lyrical combatic release the verbal acrobatics from a deadly mind. ~Xraided

Bomb-A®

« Reply #66 on: March 26, 2004, 07:03:49 AM »
The truely great hiphop producers are:
Pete Rock
DJ Premier
DJ Muggs
DJ Quik

alrite the dre hating is picking up momentum but saying that muggs is better than dre???? wtf is wrong wit yall

id rather have a game album this yr than dre's. if dre was gonna release detox this yr, some other shady/aftermath album would be pushed back and that would probably be game's. this way a game album sounds closer than it did before. im in no hurry for a dre album. its gonna come and when it does i hope yall bitches are still around here.

peace

peace
« Last Edit: March 26, 2004, 07:07:32 AM by Bombst-A »

SGV

« Reply #67 on: March 26, 2004, 01:30:23 PM »

SGV I am tired of seeing you write redicolous shit. U think that ur opinion is like a benchmark for hip hop or something, like if u say Dr.Dre is a shit producer, its not just your opinion, its a fact in your mind
Damn right! Look at everyones comments. I've been saying the same shit for a minute now. It's before you eyes man. Done whining now?

I dont care if its your opinion, if you dont like Dre's shit thats your choice, but stop talking like its a fact

Your just a punk who's been on the net for years always trying to be "cool" by going against the grain. Werent u the same kid making Death Row Suge dick sucking websites since like 1998-1999?

LMAO! Jimmy Iovine? Is that you? Damn, I'm sorry I hurt you so bad.

LMAO @ Me making Deathrow websites. Ask Nima, he had to teach me all the code and shit for Dubcnn. I wouldn't know the first thing about making a website. You're an extreme homo.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: March 26, 2004, 08:01:57 PM »

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #69 on: March 26, 2004, 08:05:52 PM »
he should give all the beats to Ice Cube and Snoop

eNgIeS

« Reply #70 on: March 26, 2004, 10:33:48 PM »

LMAO! Jimmy Iovine? Is that you? Damn, I'm sorry I hurt you so bad.

LMAO @ Me making Deathrow websites. Ask Nima, he had to teach me all the code and shit for Dubcnn. I wouldn't know the first thing about making a website. You're an extreme homo.

If Jimmy Iovine lives in Australia & has been posting on WCC since the day it began (also associated with overseer & other board vets on the Dre2001 forums), then I guess I am him ::)

Must have got you confused with someone else, u ever Death Row dick ride though coz i'm pretty sure thats where i remember your name from, from ages ago even

& wow look at the maturity, i guess since i'm Jimmy Iovine so I must be attracted to guys, hold on not attracted, EXTREMELY ATTRACTED ::) yep sure

& you dodged the rest of the post, why dont have the balls to confront it ?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2004, 10:34:40 PM by syxx_aka_engies »

The Watcher

« Reply #71 on: March 29, 2004, 05:30:58 PM »
http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=2996

Dre said he will never record another studio album again. His last effort was Chronic 2001, which was released in November of 1999.
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

PhantomChild

• 'G'
« Reply #72 on: March 29, 2004, 05:54:13 PM »
See, everyone now knows what I'm talking about. Dre is severly overrated.

You right!You Right!

Dr.Dre hasn't dropped a classic album ever!Ya'll need to stop getting irate about about punk ass dre dropping this bullshit!DJ Slip,BC Powda,Ronnie Ron,Quik,are way better producers than this clown!Payce!

PhantomChild

• 'G'
« Reply #73 on: March 29, 2004, 05:58:18 PM »
WTF...who gives a fuck about a busta rhymes album...i want a Dre album god damnit  >:(

^^^Exactly.

I'm sick of busta and his wack ass.

Dre needs to re-entice Ice Cube to comin' back and give him his full attention so we can get the golden age of Rap back.

*throws up the W & plays YOU KNOW HOW WE DO IT - ICE CUBE*

Plaesssssssssse!Ice Cube's wack ass fell-off imo in '92.What the WC needs is *No More Wack-Ass Hollywood Sellouts!"