Poll

Does "under god" belonge in the pledge

Yes
11 (68.8%)
No
5 (31.3%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Does "Under God" belonge in the pledge  (Read 433 times)

PhantomChild

• 'G'
Re:Does "Under God" belonge in the pledge
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2004, 09:17:39 PM »
honestly the pledge never has and never will mean shit to me...hell the westside connection pledge means more to me than the american pledge...you can say im unamerican or whatever but they are just words...and honestly i could give a fuck less. but if i had to choose yes or no i would say yes based on exactly what trauma said...if 90% of the US believes in god...whether it be the same or 40 different gods...the majority is still under god.
LOL! I remember that WSCG shit!My friend used repeat it over and over,but why is the US debating about under god anyways?Who gives a fuck,I just don't like pleaging to the fucking flag! >:(

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2004, 09:36:50 PM »
What we have on this post, and in the world, basically, are people that have forgotten just what their country provides them.  They're happy to reap the benefits and rewards of living in a certain country, but object and even feel animosity at taking an oath or a pledge to the country's flag.  That's fucked up.  Yall use our currency; you benefit from our economy; you rely on the safety provided by our police; you pay taxes; you obey our laws; you've been raised in most cases since birth under the umbrella of success and protection the simple act of being born into this country provides you; you have attended our schools; you've relied on our public services, our courts, our fire departments, our social services, our treasury, our libraries, the list goes on and on and on; you've for years operated within this system, taking advantage of the opportunities afforded you by it........

But yet you get mad about pledging to the flag? Bitch, you're already one of us.  You were BORN that way.  You LIVE that way.  You PAY the government to do what it does.  You leech as we all do it's services, and then spit in it's face on a fucking trivial, bitch quality like loyalty.  

Nobody's gonna agree with me, but I know that's right.  

dexter

« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2004, 12:01:08 PM »
If is was so important it would've been there from the START, Not ADDED!!!!!!

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2004, 12:42:04 PM »
100% YES!

PhantomChild

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2004, 05:07:43 PM »
What we have on this post, and in the world, basically, are people that have forgotten just what their country provides them.  They're happy to reap the benefits and rewards of living in a certain country, but object and even feel animosity at taking an oath or a pledge to the country's flag.  That's fucked up.  Yall use our currency; you benefit from our economy; you rely on the safety provided by our police; you pay taxes; you obey our laws; you've been raised in most cases since birth under the umbrella of success and protection the simple act of being born into this country provides you; you have attended our schools; you've relied on our public services, our courts, our fire departments, our social services, our treasury, our libraries, the list goes on and on and on; you've for years operated within this system, taking advantage of the opportunities afforded you by it........

But yet you get mad about pledging to the flag? Bitch, you're already one of us.  You were BORN that way.  You LIVE that way.  You PAY the government to do what it does.  You leech as we all do it's services, and then spit in it's face on a fucking trivial, bitch quality like loyalty.  

Nobody's gonna agree with me, but I know that's right.  

I stand for what I believe in,I don't stand for no USA Flag,It seems evil to me!I'm also lazy so thats prob'ly I don't like pleaging to anything.