Author Topic: YOUNG DRE the Next Big Thing coming from Tha West  (Read 150 times)

Sentenced

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
YOUNG DRE the Next Big Thing coming from Tha West
« on: March 24, 2004, 07:23:36 PM »
How many of you ever heard of the Seattle born rapper Young Dre?
Unfortunately not enough, even tough he already has an underground classic album under his belt (that makes it 1 out of 1) and never made a wack song in his life not many people heard of him.
Some might remember him from the OST Thug Angel - Life Of An Outlaw in the hottest joint on the whole album Heavenly Father and in the song w/ Mack 10 We Them Gangstas you might even remember him from the Krayzie Bone album Thug On Da Line in one of the hottest joints on the whole double album Cant Hustle 4 Ever (+ a few dope unreleased tracks).
Young Dre (Andre) a Kitchen Crip was born in Seattle, WA but he moved to South Central L.A in order to persue his music career. One of his first features was in the Marin city rapper Ray Luv album Forever Hustlin in the song Bubble, in 97' he released an underground classic called Hated By Many

It featured artists like: Dru Down, Celly Cell, Battle Loc, Levitti, Ray Luv & many more.
He destroyed The Diplomats on the songs Pumpz N Chucks & Da Wanksta Jack on The Truth Mixtape.
In 1999 he and Sexcee released the album Pentagon

it featured some of his classic tracks from his debut album & also some other great new tracks like I Wasn't Ready 2 Say Goodbye(that reminds the Pac song Never Had A Friend Like Me) and many other great new songs
In addition he appeared on TV shows like The Shield & NYPD Blue he was also in the movie Malibu's Most Wanted and in the hilarious movie by Eddie Griffin My Baby's Daddy

Im telling you, you are sleeping on a GREAT artists if you just listen to the guys music you will understand why he is in my top 10 all time favorite artists. His lyrics cover everything from conscious rap (Heavenly Father), Thuged Out (Synonomous), Love (Money Can't Buy U Luv), Dear Mama style (Me & Mines), pimpet out (Put That On Somethin) and many other different styles.
Just listen to the samples from his classic album and you will understand why I am so excited about this artists:
Hated BY Many Sampleshttp://entertainment.msn.com/album/?album=385082
Pentagon Samples http://entertainment.msn.com/album/?album=502863
SUPPORT THE REAL  :)
Everybody's human we need to live by the constitution/
I ain't no dummy, behind them walls of congress someone's juicin'/  How you think the streets get flooded wit guns and knifes and crack/ Us blacks ain't got the type of machinery to deliver that/  And the people that do kick back in mansions, pushing remotes/ I ain't no hater, but man the law I can't stand them folks - Rappin' 4 Tay

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Re:YOUNG DRE the Next Big Thing coming from Tha West
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2004, 02:18:04 AM »
Interesting...thanks for the info.

Cordy

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2004, 03:18:33 AM »
With a name like Young Dre? he'll be known as a Dr Dre wannabee no matter how tight he is.

Sentenced

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2004, 06:57:50 PM »
Dude he doesn't sound like Dre at all, it just so happenes that his name is Andre Young as well. If you listen to the guys shit you'l see how talanted he realy is

Everybody's human we need to live by the constitution/
I ain't no dummy, behind them walls of congress someone's juicin'/  How you think the streets get flooded wit guns and knifes and crack/ Us blacks ain't got the type of machinery to deliver that/  And the people that do kick back in mansions, pushing remotes/ I ain't no hater, but man the law I can't stand them folks - Rappin' 4 Tay