Author Topic: Frightening New Report Says Whites In The US Will Be A Minority By 2050  (Read 306 times)

The Ghost When I Zone Off

• 'G'
  • whatup whatup whatup whatup
Re:Frightening New Report Says Whites In The US Will Be A Minority By 2050
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2004, 01:07:29 PM »
Hahahaha I can't wait for the day when us savage colored people can rise from the gutters and rape and pillage your nice suburban households. This is what I've been plotting ever since I was born. My white co-workers just saw this thread and are now cowering in fear in their cubicles crying to themselves silently..... What a fuckin redneck.
aka Gas and a Match aka Don't let your girl in the club or we're all gonna fuck her!

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2004, 02:06:23 PM »
im not raceist but this is a example of a fucking "cracker"

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

We Fly High

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2004, 04:01:54 PM »
yup. i dont see why this is frightening. whites have always been the minority in this planet.

dEUz7KLEnZr

• Lil Geezy
  • str8 h0ldin it d0wn in Killa Killa Kali fo da 2004
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2004, 04:47:46 PM »
i really don't see why this is dreaded by you perhaps you should join the KKK.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2004, 04:50:37 PM »
i really don't see why this is dreaded by you perhaps you should join the KKK.

You ain't heard? He was recently promoted to Grand Wizard.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2004, 05:13:31 PM »
Sometimes I think about what kind of America my grandchildren and great grandchildren will be living in and I begin to weep uncontrollably. The future of this country is gloomy indeed.

Bullshit.  The future's great.  It's just stories like this, that remember, the media is presenting you with, that paint a gloomy picture.  They've been doing this for years... There's actually a Time Magazine cover! from the 70's, preaching the end of the world via GLOBAL COOLING.  I shit you not.  Now, 30 years later, they're preaching It's Global WARMING we have to be afraid of.  It's just the media taking shit to the extreme.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2004, 05:14:31 PM »
Only a racist fool like C-Walker would find this scary. I think it's great news, multi-culturilism is a wonderful thing.

Unless you're in the middle east.  Then you have to fight each other in wars that last millinea.  

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2004, 06:30:24 PM »
Have I not mentioned it before. Shit, in a few years we'll be the majority. It's all good, let it happen. Just let it happen.

It is funny that M Dogg can say that he wants Mexicans to take over the US and that it is good, and no one has a problem with that. But if I say I want whites to remain the majority, then it makes me a racist and a bigot.

Who are the true bigots on this message board? Hint: it isn't me, it is you people and your racist double standards. That is OK, I will just continue to expose your double standards.

Leroy

« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2004, 06:54:01 PM »
Have I not mentioned it before. Shit, in a few years we'll be the majority. It's all good, let it happen. Just let it happen.

It is funny that M Dogg can say that he wants Mexicans to take over the US and that it is good, and no one has a problem with that. But if I say I want whites to remain the majority, then it makes me a racist and a bigot.

Who are the true bigots on this message board? Hint: it isn't me, it is you people and your racist double standards. That is OK, I will just continue to expose your double standards.

he didnt say anything about it till you did moron ::)

Trauma-san

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2004, 08:34:19 PM »

Egg-zactly.  Some times I wonder why I even try? That's why I stay away for weeks at a time sometimes; what good is it to argue with people that don't even use common-sense logic?  Rush tells me, however, that we're planting seeds, lol, so maybe it's alright.  I guess if I keep working on people, and you keep working on people, then we'll eventually get something accomplished.  It worked on me... I didn't use to be conservative; when I was in college, I was a democrat.  Why? ... because my father was.  Once I actually got a little knowledge, and saw how fucked up and unfair their programs were, I couldn't believe I used to support these motherfuckers.  The hypocrisy is AMAZING, they claim to be the ones for fairness and equality, but then smash fair, equal conservative policies to favor minorities.  It's FAIR to bash white people, even though most of them fucking ARE white, but it's somehow NOT FAIR to treat minorities the exact same way we treat ourselves.  

Doggystylin

« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2004, 08:49:23 PM »
Hispanics and Asians? OH HELL NO

and of course hispanics are gonna be the majority when their all walkin around with 7 kids in the streets, god damn, im not racist but i like white women better.

The Ghost When I Zone Off

• 'G'
  • whatup whatup whatup whatup
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2004, 11:31:54 AM »
It's FAIR to bash white people, even though most of them fucking ARE white, but it's somehow NOT FAIR to treat minorities the exact same way we treat ourselves.  

Well hopefully when whites are the minority they can take shots at different races...It could definetly open up more possibilities for good comedy. Personally I'm not that offended by people makin fun of others races, neither are my homies. It'd be nice to see more stereotypes put in a funny light.
aka Gas and a Match aka Don't let your girl in the club or we're all gonna fuck her!