Author Topic: Hooters Ain't Ready For The S.G.V.!!  (Read 635 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:Hooters Ain't Ready For The S.G.V.!!
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2004, 06:55:30 PM »
Sccit Rabinowitz, you swear that I'm this obese muthafucka who wears MooMoo's. LMAO. You're such a scumbag man. You've seen very few pictures of me, none of which even make me look more than chubby.

LMAO. I saw you on that MTV show, fatso.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2004, 07:18:52 PM »
What MTV show? lol

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2004, 07:19:52 PM »
don't worry man...im sure your tits are big enough for the job  ;D

it was a shame nobody had time to laugh at this before SGV responded...... funny

kick ass album

EvlQNxGC

• Lil Geezy
  • EvlQN/GC
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2004, 07:54:56 PM »
Im 6 feet 215 lbs. And I don't even look like i weigh 180.

i had a friend who was 6'3 and 210.. but he looked about 200 even.. i knew this because in jrotc i was in charge of all the cadet inventory..
now i know for a fact people can look on like they weight alot.. but then you weight them.. and they are 10 pounds lighter... i had one lady that was about.. 180, but she look like she was 160-170... she did wear the pants the were suppose to fit someone that is one 170....

"The Best Opportunities are not found but MADE"

SGV

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2004, 09:05:04 PM »

LMAO. I saw you on that MTV show, fatso.

There's only one part of the entire show where you see my whole body and I don't look fat in it. See, I do admit to being chubby. But, I'll never admit to being fat, because I'm far from it. I got regular fingers(no sausages), my arms and legs are regular, it's all in my gut. Captain Hook(Nose) just give it up. You're making no case here, because everything you say is easily shot down.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2004, 09:09:56 PM »
What MTV show was he on ???

-KIDRENEGADE-

SGV

« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2004, 09:15:33 PM »
It was a rather funny, but short lived, show called "Burned." Me, my brother, neighbor and his two friends sent this guy we know on to the show. It was basically about guys who THINK they're macks, but deep down have no game. So, they get them to use lines and lie and all that. Then they suprise them by telling them it was taped and what not. It was real funny, too bad it didn't last.

Don Breezio

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2004, 09:16:51 PM »

he was one of the screaming n'sync fans on TRL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2004, 10:56:50 PM »

There's only one part of the entire show where you see my whole body and I don't look fat in it. See, I do admit to being chubby. But, I'll never admit to being fat, because I'm far from it. I got regular fingers(no sausages), my arms and legs are regular, it's all in my gut. Captain Hook(Nose) just give it up. You're making no case here, because everything you say is easily shot down.

How 'bout you post some pics up, and we can have a poll on whether you're fat or not.

Don Breezio

« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2004, 11:03:49 PM »

How 'bout you post some pics up, and we can have a poll on whether you're fat or not.

vote yes on I250

Neji Huga

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2004, 11:47:01 PM »
My Train of Thought

"I Got 99 Problems. But, a Bitch ain't one...."

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2004, 12:38:43 AM »
It was a rather funny, but short lived, show called "Burned." Me, my brother, neighbor and his two friends sent this guy we know on to the show. It was basically about guys who THINK they're macks, but deep down have no game. So, they get them to use lines and lie and all that. Then they suprise them by telling them it was taped and what not. It was real funny, too bad it didn't last.

Aight I remember that show, which one was your boy?  I remember most of the episodes.

-KIDRENEGADE-

SGV

« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2004, 11:06:58 AM »

You speak as if you look at my pictures everyday. You probably got them on your computer. But, I'll post up pictures, I got no problem with it.

Handsome B.Wonderful: He wasn't my boy. Don't get that part twisted. I hated the guy. In fact, I was gonna beat his ass until the MTV thing came along. I figured, beat the shit out of the guy, or humilate him nation(and maybe world) wide. I picked the latter.

His name was Sean. A white boy. Blonde. Lied a gang of times. His segment was the second part of the show. He talked about how he makes a Quarter of a million a year.

ecrazy

« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2004, 09:17:08 AM »
dude, some of theses girls i went to high school with last year when i was a senior, they were Juniors, one of them a sophmore 3 of them came out of San Dimas High....sucks what happened to them....my girl knows them all pretty well and she told me that that got Madilyn Albright as their attorney and they got a pretty strong case and are looking at gettin a lot of money out of this whole ordeal.

JTSimon

« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2004, 09:34:06 AM »
lol not Madeleine Albright http://www.zpub.com/un/un-ma.html

They got Gloria Allred  ;D