Author Topic: J-Kwon - Hood Hop  (Read 903 times)

Don Breezio

Re:J-Kwon - Hood Hop
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2004, 11:24:09 AM »
if i was a bitch i'd shake my ass to a Neptunes or Timbaland beat over Fuckin J-Kwon anyday. This fool is just garbage, i hope he fucking dies, and i'm not kidding. just another Chingy, but without the so-so beats. "Tipsy" sounds like somebody was getting raped on top of a beat makin instrument and it accidently got recorded. FUck man, i hate jsut about everything that comes out of St. Louis.

you hated tipsy?...funny...i'd bet you loved Grindin'

lmao @ this "if i was a bitch i'd shake my ass to a Neptunes or Timbaland beat over Fuckin J-Kwon anyday"...do u honestly think that a chick is gonna be up in the club when j-kwon comes on and go "damn this fools wack i can't shake my ass to this...we need some shit produced by the neptunes!"

SGV

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2004, 02:06:27 PM »
Bitches love "Tipsy." LMAO @ little kids not knowning about chicks at clubs. They don't listen to the lyrics. Only the beat(first) and the hook(second). They don't care what he's saying in his verses, as long as the beats hot(which it is) and the hook is catchy(which it is).

The song is garbage, but it does what it's out to do. Get the club moving.

West C. Connected

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2004, 03:02:06 PM »
Bitches love "Tipsy." LMAO @ little kids not knowning about chicks at clubs. They don't listen to the lyrics. Only the beat(first) and the hook(second). They don't care what he's saying in his verses, as long as the beats hot(which it is) and the hook is catchy(which it is).

The song is garbage, but it does what it's out to do. Get the club moving.

They always love verses when there are funny lyrics in it though.

First time I heard Tipsy I was pretty surprised it turned into a club hit though.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2004, 04:21:03 PM »
wtf are u sayin? Tipsy has a HORRIBLE beat, doesnt even sound like a club beat. THat's why i said Neptunes, Trackmasters, Timbaland, and shit like that is better, cuz at least they know how to produce. Grindin' was aight, but i don't bump mianstream shit, unless it's westcoast, Jay-z, DMX, Lox, Mobb Deep, or Nas
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Don Breezio

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2004, 04:24:22 PM »
wtf are u sayin? Tipsy has a HORRIBLE beat, doesnt even sound like a club beat. THat's why i said Neptunes, Trackmasters, Timbaland, and shit like that is better, cuz at least they know how to produce. Grindin' was aight, but i don't bump mianstream shit, unless it's westcoast, Jay-z, DMX, Lox, Mobb Deep, or Nas

Grindin was produced by the neptunes

now wheres that smiley with the guy shaking his head in disgust?

SGV

« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2004, 04:31:24 PM »
SnoopGogg: How many clubs have you been to? Don't you understand, bitches dictate what's a club track, not you.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2004, 04:46:15 PM »
i dunno SGV, why are u even talking about this album? why are u giving it props for ANY REASON? are u a bitch too? like to freak to "Tispy"? i bet if they made a song about fags that sounds like a club banger, you would defend it, saying it  has a catchy dope beat.. get off my dick man..

Don Breezio

« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2004, 04:59:23 PM »
i dunno SGV, why are u even talking about this album? why are u giving it props for ANY REASON? are u a bitch too? like to freak to "Tispy"? i bet if they made a song about fags that sounds like a club banger, you would defend it, saying it  has a catchy dope beat.. get off my dick man..

if i was in a club and a song about fags got bitches asses shakin...i wouldn't give a shit.

and why does he have to be a bitch to talk about this album? its another hip hop album...its not frickin sarah mclachlan

SGV

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2004, 05:04:16 PM »

if i was in a club and a song about fags got bitches asses shakin...i wouldn't give a shit.

and why does he have to be a bitch to talk about this album? its another hip hop album...its not frickin sarah mclachlan
SnoopGoof: You're really an idiot. If a bitch likes to freak to "Tipsy" and I'm dancing with her, what do you want me to say? "Oh no sweetie, thanks but this song is horrible. I don't care if you wanna rub your ass on my dick."

::)

Neji Huga

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2004, 05:15:41 PM »
Handsome B. Wonderful

yo, this is handsome b wonderful chillin at Neji's pad

this album is whack I heard a few tracks on it....LAME!
My Train of Thought

"I Got 99 Problems. But, a Bitch ain't one...."

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2004, 05:17:37 PM »
i'm not saying don't dance with the bitch, but at least don't say this song has a good beat or any of that. This song is fucking garbage.

Don Breezio

« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2004, 05:18:41 PM »
i'm not saying don't dance with the bitch, but at least don't say this song has a good beat or any of that. This song is fucking garbage.

this song has a good beat

PhantomChild

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2004, 07:04:53 PM »
Yeah beat was knockin wasn't It!?,sounded like some 808type shit I'm I right?I was sittin at school listening to tat shit,nodding my head up and down.

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2004, 12:56:05 AM »
i wonder who the fuck would waste 15 bucks on this wack shit...
« Last Edit: March 28, 2004, 12:56:29 AM by LaZ1e »

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2004, 05:27:01 AM »
i wasnt feelin tipsy, im def not pickin this up...