Author Topic: Don Jacob Corleone  (Read 755 times)

MUSICK

• Lil Geezy
  • Da BAY Bietch!!!!
Don Jacob Corleone
« on: March 26, 2004, 06:34:01 PM »
Ok I know that other thread about norcal and socal trends got closed but I just wanted to point out one last thing since it got closed before I could reply again

this guy don corleone or whatever was just so eager to hate on the BAY and say we aint got shit and then took it to some ol other shit bout bakersfield settin trends in rock and that we are the g*y bay

heres a quote from him

and bako doesn't set trends?.....listen to some modern rock station why don't you....every fucking band tries to sound like korn.....listen to country music after buck owens and merle haggard came out.....every mother fucker was trying to use a strat and incorperate rock and spanish flamenco.....shit i can even get into the mexican music that came outta bako, so don't try to tell me bako don't set trends,lol cuz i can turn on the radio and hear it with my own TWO.

ok since he went all off topic and shit and went towards rock,hey! whos that in your sig as one of the 2 coolest guys we know nothing about,oh its another trendsetter (musically)from a little band name Metallica and while the rest of the band aint really from the BAY but claim it as their home the muthafukka in your sig Kirk Hammett is straight out THA BAY ,Frisco to be exact,Mission nigga

alright so my bad for makin a whole seperate thread bout this bullshit but I had to point that out.while this guy was jus plain hatin sayin we aint got shit and aint shit while there wasnt no hatin on are part,just defendin where we from and also givin up to socal this muthafucka got someone who reps the BAY in his sig Frisco

lol sorry bout that but that shit was botherin me but like other dude pointed out in the thread that started this,we EQUAL nigga but the BAY dont get our shine >:( ;D 8)

its all love tho

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re:Don Jacob Corleone
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2004, 06:59:01 PM »
LMAO.....exactly......wat they kno about that Mission District.....Frisco bitch

ayy MUSICK_AL, wat city U from mane?

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

MUSICK

• Lil Geezy
  • Da BAY Bietch!!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2004, 07:08:53 PM »
LMAO.....exactly......wat they kno about that Mission District.....Frisco bitch

ayy MUSICK_AL, wat city U from mane?

from Frisco man ,down by the Bricks n Bayshore across from where GT (Geneva Towers,they dont know bout that shit either lol)used to be but I moved to Mateo bout 5 years ago

JTSimon

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2004, 08:02:55 PM »
STFU before you bust a nut.

MUSICK

• Lil Geezy
  • Da BAY Bietch!!!!
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2004, 08:10:24 PM »

LOL WTFIZZLE NIZZLE  *shoots jizzle all over this bizzles grizzill*

JTSimon

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2004, 08:13:43 PM »

LOL WTFIZZLE NIZZLE  *shoots jizzle all over this bizzles grizzill*

This is the third thrizzle about the gay bizzle and I'm tizzled to dizzle

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2004, 08:44:53 PM »
AHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET, SKEET SKEET SKEET, SKEET SKEET SKEET, SKEET SKEET SKEET, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH SKIZZLE SKIZZLE SKIZZLE SKIZZLE SKIZZLE SKIZZLE SKIZZLE SKIZZLE SKIZZLE SKIZZLE SKIZZLE SKIZZLE SKIZZLE SKIZZLE SKIZZLE AAAAAAAHHHHHHH

-KIDRENEGADE-

SGV

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2004, 09:06:16 PM »
He'll respond with some remark like "Well, he's the coolest guy around, but the Bay is gay! Bakersfield sets trends! Would you like fries with that?"

Big Cwolf the savage

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2004, 12:02:48 AM »
Kinda funny that he also says the biggest band out of Bako is Korn and that they are original.  He must know too much about them because if he did he would realize thet their biggest influence, and a band that was doing the same type of music 10 years before them was from the Bay..Faith no More.  read about it.  They'l  say the same thing. 8)
Some people don't believe in god, but they fear him, Well I believe in god and the only thing I fear is Kaiser Soze  -  Verbal Kint

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2004, 10:22:08 AM »
from Frisco man ,down by the Bricks n Bayshore across from where GT (Geneva Towers,they dont know bout that shit either lol)used to be but I moved to Mateo bout 5 years ago

gyeaa, good shit cuzzin......I kno some bitches around tha bayshore area.......

U in mateo now though huh? wat part? I got hella folks out there.....
dats coo though.......I'm from San Bruno...Trench Town............I dunno how deep U are in that bay shit, but my folks Savage C & KD (nocturnal hustlers) is from out there too.....we in tha same label and shit.........

ayy are U "MUSICK" on raptalk.net?

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

SGV

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2004, 11:10:13 AM »
DAMN! So Korn was influenced by a Bay area group? Uh oh! Wonder what Mr. Queer Eye For The Straight Guy, Don Riley Corleone, will have to say about that.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2004, 12:03:53 PM »
I think Bay area gots it over Baka. Hell, I'm a fan of the Baka Boyz,and shit, but the Bay has it on lock. That's like me trying to say I.E. is over L.A. I have hometown love, we have Sly Boogie, Skee-Lo (his originally from Moreno Valley) and Lighter Shade of Brown, but L.A. just has too many people, we can't all be from the best places. We still got our peoples though, so I ain't tripping. I.E. pride still muthaphukkaz.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2004, 02:51:44 PM »
good job  you found one good thing that the bay has

finally someone got one good thing.......metallica .....kirk hammett/ cliff burton. both from san francisco. but metallica as a whole is a 50/50  so cal no cal. James , Lars, Dave, and Ron (the og bassist) all met up in LA. they got kirk right after they kicked dave out for being an angry drunk. Also metallica's sound was really just a misfits meets NWBHM (new wave of british heavy metal)  
so you gotta credit european bands like diamond head , motorhead, and judas preist with that sound.  

but yeah kirk hammett is one good thing out of san francisco good job

and like i said i can name 5 so cal trends to that one.....

1. Eddie Van Halen-Pasadena
2. Randy Rhoads-Santa Monica
3. Slash-L.A.
4. Flea-L.A.
5. Dave Navarro-L.A.

and korn started Nu Metal........which is something totally different than what faith no more does/did. Faith No more was a light metal band in the begining, then became a funk metal band.

the difference in sound is black and white......faith no more rapped/sang hence "epic".....john davis just fucking screams and rumbles his voice....hence "twist"

the guitars are 2 different things as well , faith no more's guitars was traditional  heavy metal 6 sting standard tuned power chorded metal scale. where as korn uses 7 string guitars with obtuse tunnings and buzzes , percussion bass and all sorts of  sound effects.  about the ONLY similarity is the drums.  faith no more and korn are 2 different bands .......you turn on modern radio today...with all these nu metal bands like distrubed and shit and it's just carbon copy korn......not faith no more

and for the record korn is more influenced by the chilli peppers than anyone......who was doing what faith no more was doing way before  :P

aright now, someone please show me another trend , that matters, that the bay started.

so far it's the bay :1
So Cal: 6

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2004, 02:53:12 PM »
DAMN! So Korn was influenced by a Bay area group? Uh oh! Wonder what Mr. Queer Eye For The Straight Guy, Don Riley Corleone, will have to say about that.

i say that both bands got their sounds from a lil LA band called the chili peppers

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2004, 02:56:01 PM »
He'll respond with some remark like "Well, he's the coolest guy around, but the Bay is gay! Bakersfield sets trends! Would you like fries with that?"

....and somehow i'd be prouder to say all that than to be a wanna be latino white dude who listens to lil jon and and every other flavor of the moment rapper to make yourself look 'cool' around  girls.