Author Topic: where 2 d/l games?  (Read 428 times)

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
where 2 d/l games?
« on: March 26, 2004, 06:55:04 PM »
any1 know where to donwload games (half life) other than kazaa or n e of that shit, i had a good site that used bittorent but i cant remember.

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

Neji Huga

• 'G'
Re:where 2 d/l games?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2004, 12:24:33 AM »
Hey I don't know either... but let me know when you find out ;)
My Train of Thought

"I Got 99 Problems. But, a Bitch ain't one...."

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2004, 04:16:01 AM »
i think it's suprnova.tk or suprnova.org or some shit. the key word, if u havent figured out by now, is suprnova
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

SINLOC

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2004, 08:16:16 AM »
i have a good website to download games and apps just tell me

Leroy

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2004, 09:07:45 AM »
what games do u want? what kinda games?

Montana00

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2004, 09:17:43 AM »
well fuck its already been said but what the hell.

GET BITTORRENT. DOWNLOAD IT. SEARCH GOOGLE.

THEN GO TO WWW.SUPRNOVA.ORG

FIND WHAT YOU WANT. CLICK ON THE LINK. IT WILL THEN OPEN BITTORRENT AUTOMATICALLY. AND DOWNLOAD THAT FILE YOU WANTED.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2004, 11:07:05 AM »
is there any way to resume downloads thru bittorrent? last time i started downloading an album (about 60mb's) but i got a 56k and i only got 2 about 50 percent when my internet turned off, and when i signed back on, it wouldn't resume
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

SINLOC

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2004, 12:45:11 PM »
that shit is wack use ftp heres the site with ftp downloads search through it http://dlboard.com/forum/index.php?showforum=60

and for the easy one without having to download software shit download games from http http://dlboard.com/forum/index.php?showforum=32

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2004, 01:48:58 PM »
is there any way to resume downloads thru bittorrent? last time i started downloading an album (about 60mb's) but i got a 56k and i only got 2 about 50 percent when my internet turned off, and when i signed back on, it wouldn't resume

yea open the progress you have and then X it out dontworry its still there, then go back to suprnova and search for the exact same file, the same keyword you used and click the same file again then it should resume at your progress.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Montana00

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2004, 05:32:44 PM »

click the link again as normal. when it says where do you want to save it. tell it the exact same place where the file is.
it will check to see if its the same then boom.