Author Topic: The Purple Album  (Read 1124 times)

Don Breezio

Re:The Purple Album
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2004, 04:32:32 PM »
Why is every1 making different versions of Jay-Z's new album?The album sounded like shit.I mean,why didn't any1 make different versions of Dre's Chronic 2001?They could've called it 1999,2000,2002 etc.

because back then nobody thought of making remixes of entire albums...shit really didnt start til 9th made gods stepson and soul supreme made soulmatic and mf doom made nastradoomus

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2004, 11:53:02 AM »
At least Danger Mouse's was creative.  The title's even fucked up, he called it the "grey" album because it's a mix of the white and the black, you can't call a mix of the black album and purple rain "the purple album" that's fucking stupid.  

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2004, 05:32:40 PM »
LoL...How 'bout "The Black Rain Album"...LOL

Leroy

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2004, 06:32:58 PM »
what albums did they all remake of his?
i know the blue album and green what was that made out of? the blue the blue man group or what lmao anyone know?

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2004, 07:28:55 PM »
its getting fuckin ridiculous. >:(

-KIDRENEGADE-

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2004, 05:44:20 AM »
At least Danger Mouse's was creative.  The title's even fucked up, he called it the "grey" album because it's a mix of the white and the black, you can't call a mix of the black album and purple rain "the purple album" that's fucking stupid.  

lol.....so true so true

but, is it any good?

Leroy

« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2004, 06:02:55 AM »
i liked it

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2004, 11:17:59 AM »
can someone d/l this for me and burn it on a cd and actually physically send it to me? i've just switched jobs, and they don't let us d/l anything here, and i don't have a computer anymore. if someone can do this for me, i can hook them up (my girl has got a burner, but no internet access to d/l those tracks) with the silver album or 9th wonders nas album or (i got a bunch of stuff i can burn for you...just ask.). if someone can do this, please pm me and i promise i'll hook you up cuz purple rain is one of my favorites of all time
thanks

Trauma-san

« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2004, 08:21:13 PM »
LoL...How 'bout "The Black Rain Album"...LOL

That would be much, much better and actually make sense.  

Young Griff

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2004, 10:27:51 PM »

I dont like it nothing really matches with his voice, Griffin slap yourself
why dont you just slap yourself  ;D
« Last Edit: March 30, 2004, 10:29:56 PM by YoungGriffin2k3 »

Leroy

« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2004, 10:31:46 PM »
can someone d/l this for me and burn it on a cd and actually physically send it to me? i've just switched jobs, and they don't let us d/l anything here, and i don't have a computer anymore. if someone can do this for me, i can hook them up (my girl has got a burner, but no internet access to d/l those tracks) with the silver album or 9th wonders nas album or (i got a bunch of stuff i can burn for you...just ask.). if someone can do this, please pm me and i promise i'll hook you up cuz purple rain is one of my favorites of all time
thanks

check ur PMs

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2004, 01:03:54 AM »
It's actually one of the better attempts at remixing this album...

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2004, 04:54:59 PM »
I didnt like it.

-KIDRENEGADE-