Author Topic: when is war justified?  (Read 236 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:when is war justified?
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2004, 02:18:50 PM »
LMAO...Infinite, no offense, but you have been saying some stupid shit...

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2004, 03:55:58 PM »
i will remain indifferent on this subject for now.  but i want to know what poeple think about war.  do we attack if we see a threat brewing, or do we wait until we have been struck... thoughts?

War is never justified.  A war is the abandonment of law, so the answer to your question is, we attack whenever the fuck we want.  that's how wars work.  

Neji Huga

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2004, 02:32:38 AM »
And everyone should know that all a pilot has to do is press a 4 digit code to alert ground control if a plane is going to be hijacked, how come magically none of the pilots of any of the 4 planes could pull off the task of typing in a 4 digit code on their side panel?  Ya'll have been took.

LOL!

You really think that you're smarter than all of the investigators, scientists, engineers, pilots, etc that investigated the 9/11 events?

You can't even spell, how are you gonna crack an “conspiracy” that nobody else has from the seat of your computer?

MORON!
LMAO... btw we can not attack whenever we want. The reason the war took so long to develop was because the US was waiting on the UN's vote!... but It is very hard to justify war. although everyone wanted it 9/12/01 :-X
My Train of Thought

"I Got 99 Problems. But, a Bitch ain't one...."

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2004, 06:17:29 PM »
And everyone should know that all a pilot has to do is press a 4 digit code to alert ground control if a plane is going to be hijacked, how come magically none of the pilots of any of the 4 planes could pull off the task of typing in a 4 digit code on their side panel?  Ya'll have been took.

LOL!

You really think that you're smarter than all of the investigators, scientists, engineers, pilots, etc that investigated the 9/11 events?

You can't even spell, how are you gonna crack an “conspiracy” that nobody else has from the seat of your computer?

MORON!
LMAO... btw we can not attack whenever we want. The reason the war took so long to develop was because the US was waiting on the UN's vote!... but It is very hard to justify war. although everyone wanted it 9/12/01 :-X
The U.S. should get out of the U.N

FuNk-U-uP

« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2004, 06:24:59 PM »

The U.S. should get out of the U.N

Yeah, that's the U.S. way of doing things anyways. Start something, and then leave it. Then when something happens, go back and attack. U.S. foreign policy for you.

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2004, 06:30:12 PM »
We shouldn't get out of the U.N.! There's lots of money to be made there.  Just look at all the money France, Germany, and the U.N. as an organization were making off of the "Oil For Food" program that Saddam was pocketing the money from.  

It works like this.  You pass a resolution that says the United States is going to kick your ass if you don't ONLY sell oil for money that will be spent on food.

So, you brokerage the oil sales, and keep a percentage for the trouble (the U.N.).  

When Saddam just hordes and pockets all the money, building Arab disneylands in his palaces and such, you pass another 14 resolutions saying he's a 'bad man'.  

When the United States wants to end all this bullshit, and actually enforce any of the resolutions you've passed; you have Germany or France, or Russia (who were selling Saddam navigation devices to use in war) veto the vote, so that the U.N. can't approve a United States invasion of Iraq to enfore the 14 resolutions your sham has instituted over the last 10 years; you keep making profit off of the oil sales 'for food' (HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA nice inside joke on the children of Iraq) and it lands your gung-ho buddies in the U.S. in all the hot water.

It's really a great institution, not many people can not only run the racket but write the laws that govern it; and when it comes down to it, not even have to do any of the fighting or financing.  

FuNk-U-uP

« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2004, 06:35:53 PM »
Halliburton doesn't get any reconstruction contracts? Israel isn't claiming some of the oil? LMAO @ Israel wanting oil from its enemy. I mean it's a "grab what you can" situation.

By the way Trauma, why did we support Saddam during the time that the oil fields weren't nationalized, in the same way we supported Iran during the time the oil fields weren't nationalized? Then as soon as he nationalizes the oil fields we call him a fuckin dictator and what-not. Fact of the matter is  he was killing his people while we supported him. Only difference was that he nationalized the oil at one point. Then the Iraq-Iran war came, and we had to chose the lesser of 2 evils. I mean seriously, do you not think our fucked up foreign policy of the last 50something years is to blame for the bullshit going on.

FuNk-U-uP

« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2004, 06:37:19 PM »
Read about what happened in Central America when countries decided to nationalize bananas and the United Fruit Co went crazy.

Trauma-san

« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2004, 06:39:47 PM »
Halliburton doesn't get any reconstruction contracts? Israel isn't claiming some of the oil? LMAO @ Israel wanting oil from its enemy. I mean it's a "grab what you can" situation.

By the way Trauma, why did we support Saddam during the time that the oil fields weren't nationalized, in the same way we supported Iran during the time the oil fields weren't nationalized? Then as soon as he nationalizes the oil fields we call him a fuckin dictator and what-not. Fact of the matter is  he was killing his people while we supported him. Only difference was that he nationalized the oil at one point. Then the Iraq-Iran war came, and we had to chose the lesser of 2 evils. I mean seriously, do you not think our fucked up foreign policy of the last 50something years is to blame for the bullshit going on.

O.K., let me follow your rationale.  

Bush, before he was governor, supported Saddam Hussein.  

This is all about Bush, isn't it?  What, should we be friends with Saddam, then?  Is that what you're avocating?  Were we wrong then, or now?  

FuNk-U-uP

« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2004, 06:44:34 PM »
Either you didn't read my post, or you're just fuckin dumb. I clearly stated that our foreign policy of the last 50-60 years is to blame. Does that get through to your narrow  mind?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2004, 06:45:46 PM by FuNk-U-uP »