Author Topic: The liberal epidemic  (Read 178 times)

GoodLuvn169

The liberal epidemic
« on: March 28, 2004, 07:56:06 PM »
liberals of todays age are more abundant and ignorant then ever.  liberal economics may be the downfall of the American economy.  badly regualted wellfare, uneven tax rates, and the idea of waiting to take action against an enmy untill we are struck in the heart.  Clinton had 6 opportunities to taken down osama bin laden when he was in office, but was to busy getting his dicked sucked by monica.  mass economic ressesion during the carter period when congress was controlled by the dems led to triple digit inflation.  entitlement programs which give money to those who do nothing, while taxing the people that do something.  and their still complaining about the economy,  if america wasn't taxed so much maybe we could re-invest our money back into the stock market or the free-market. >:(
« Last Edit: March 28, 2004, 08:00:31 PM by GoodLuvn169 »

Trauma-san

Re:The liberal epidemic
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2004, 11:44:27 AM »
Of course you're right, but you won't get any agreements or open minds around here, patna.  The only thing I disagree with your statement on is that it won't be the downfall of America.  Truth and the proper way will win out, eventually, like it always does.  

infinite59

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2004, 02:51:08 AM »
Of course you're right, but you won't get any agreements or open minds around here, patna.  The only thing I disagree with your statement on is that it won't be the downfall of America.  Truth and the proper way will win out, eventually, like it always does.  

Like it did with the Native American Indians?

JTSimon

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2004, 05:04:03 AM »
liberals of todays age are more abundant and ignorant then ever.  liberal economics may be the downfall of the American economy.  badly regualted wellfare, uneven tax rates, and the idea of waiting to take action against an enmy untill we are struck in the heart.  Clinton had 6 opportunities to taken down osama bin laden when he was in office, but was to busy getting his dicked sucked by monica.  mass economic ressesion during the carter period when congress was controlled by the dems led to triple digit inflation.  entitlement programs which give money to those who do nothing, while taxing the people that do something.  and their still complaining about the economy, if america wasn't taxed so much maybe we could re-invest our money back into the stock market or the free-market. >:(

lol GeorgeW.Bush also ignored Osama Bin Laden until Al Queda attacked the WTC and he was too busy focusing on revenge for Saddam Huessin/Iraq...in his own words "an evil man who tried to kill my dad"  ;D

The top 1% of Americans pay 95% of the taxes. lol who do you want to pay for nation-building/taking over the world...of course the ones who make money from it.

Why is it we go into recession every time a republican takes office Reagan/BushSr./BushJr?

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2004, 05:39:04 AM »
^ Like I mentioned, there's your illogical argument that totally dismisses your post, GL.  

Lets take the 'recession' argument, for instance.

The Recession clearly started while Bill Clinton, a democrat, was in office.  A liberal is so fucking politically blinded, though, he would never mention that.  On top of that, the economy has made a HUGE upswing, and grown faster than it has in 20 years, under George Bush, a republican.  Again, a liberal would never admit that, because he's motivated by pure political hate.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2004, 05:39:31 AM »

Yes.  Just like that, the liberals will also be eradicated

JTSimon

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2004, 05:51:00 AM »
^ Like I mentioned, there's your illogical argument that totally dismisses your post, GL.  

Lets take the 'recession' argument, for instance.

The Recession clearly started while Bill Clinton, a democrat, was in office.  A liberal is so fucking politically blinded, though, he would never mention that.  On top of that, the economy has made a HUGE upswing, and grown faster than it has in 20 years, under George Bush, a republican.  Again, a liberal would never admit that, because he's motivated by pure political hate.  

My bad CNN Money must have made a mistake then.

Economists say recession began in March - Nov. 26, 2001
Panel says downturn began in March, ending record 10-year span of growth.

Now go bring some articles from Rush or Sean.

http://money.cnn.com/2001/11/26/economy/recession/

infinite59

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2004, 07:05:11 AM »

Yes.  Just like that, the liberals will also be eradicated

That was cold.