Author Topic: Girl Problemz....  (Read 675 times)

BadAzz4001

Girl Problemz....
« on: March 28, 2004, 08:25:29 PM »
Well I Kant Get Over This Girl.. we used to go out for 2Months an we broke ap... da problem is she works with me, an relationships kant fuckin work if u work wit da person u date... so everytime i get over her... she kalls me an we start talkin' an shyt an i get back those old feelings idono what she feels bout me still.. she changes her mood quite often. Last monday we went out supposely as friends to watch a movie... when we got into tha theather to start wachin' da movie she said "Dont Try Nothin" lol... but later on she made a move on me.. but when we got out the theather we akt like nothin happened... idono wtf is goin on...

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Girl Problemz....
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2004, 08:31:13 PM »
forget about her, she sounds like a head-case...fucken up your feelings and shit, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Suga Foot

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2004, 08:42:08 PM »
sounds like a perfect candidate for a booty call

The Ghost When I Zone Off

• 'G'
  • whatup whatup whatup whatup
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2004, 08:43:14 PM »
It's probably some type of passive-aggressive control issue on her part. I know girls who do that alot. Your best bet would probably be to ignore her and act cold. If she starts to think and feel you're the one in control she might get stressed and her true feelings will probably come out. I would've left the bitch along time ago but like I said I've had problems with tricks like these before so I've learned my lesson. It'll all come to you in due time.
aka Gas and a Match aka Don't let your girl in the club or we're all gonna fuck her!

The Watcher

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2004, 09:08:58 PM »
just kill her
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2004, 09:30:17 PM »

SINLOC

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2004, 10:08:17 PM »
man i dont know the girl is playin games with ya dont trip

Don Breezio

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2004, 10:11:21 PM »
heres an easy way to make you feel better (it works for me atleast)

what most people don't realize is that 90% of the time if it doesnt work out the first time its not ever going to...so don't trip that it didnt because there will be something better that will come along...but if that doesnt make you feel better then think of things about her that really bugged you...im not talking stupid little shit like her biting her nails or something...i mean serious things about her...like monica the girl i broke up with recently...i was sitting there thinking about shit that bugged me about her...the girl was mildly belemic, mildly racist, and had absolutely no hopes or dreams for herself...and it bugged the shit out of me...and right after i thought of that shit i realized im way better off without her because that stuff was big enough to me to the point where we would've had no future.

TwoMansBitch

• Lil Geezy
  • Forever His
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2004, 10:11:31 PM »
she is pulling your chain .. quit letting her .. next time she wants to go some where .. make her pay for everything .. start using her .. she will either get real or leave you alone .. either way you loose nothing ...
He is my G
I am His bitch ..
4 life
Til Death..
20's

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2004, 10:56:19 PM »
man some of the same shit is goin on for me, not really the same though.

I blocked her all out of my life an shit, she's off my buddylist, deleted her number, everything.  I see her at school and go another way I do all kinds of stupidshit to avoid her, but friday I couldnt get away and she came up and sat in my lap so I pretended to be on my cell and everything I remember I loved about her came back to me, even now I think about it and I want to talk to her again I want to be with her but I'm tryin to get her out of my system cold turkey :'( shit ain't working.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Neji Huga

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2004, 08:32:19 AM »
It's probably some type of passive-aggressive control issue on her part. I know girls who do that alot. Your best bet would probably be to ignore her and act cold. If she starts to think and feel you're the one in control she might get stressed and her true feelings will probably come out. I would've left the bitch along time ago but like I said I've had problems with tricks like these before so I've learned my lesson. It'll all come to you in due time.

She will continue to confuse you until she has complete conrtol. Please read above & think about it. Cold Turkey does not work! You gotta beat that broad like cancer sticks... Steps. Slowly get her out of your system. Find what bothers you about her. If you can't get past it. Then there's no need to continue the relationship. So you slowly move her into the friend zone. Then out of friend zone rotation! ;D
My Train of Thought

"I Got 99 Problems. But, a Bitch ain't one...."

JTSimon

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2004, 08:36:55 AM »
Take her to the prom  ;)

BadAzz4001

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2004, 03:07:09 PM »
Thankz 4all yall advice

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2004, 03:17:42 PM »

Eazy & shut case homie...

Just talk about other chick's in front of her...
comment how edible & fine other women are
basically do what she do 2 you..
cause she's tryin' to make ya yellow with jealousy.

Shitt tell bout' dates & chick's your feelin'..
tell her some bird want's ish with you

check her reaction..
if she want's 2 know all about the girl & who she is?
then you made progress..
if she don't give a rat'z ass, then fuck it..

just hit the pussy if she let's you.....
& get-at some other beauty.

ain't no thang really
there pleanty of kut-up homie....plenty
(The supply just keep's gettin' older & almost ripe...lol)
 :-X

Been peepin' them high school's.....lol
what are they puttin' in the food nowadays...
danm!!!! they didn't look like that back in the 90's..

Stacked....(Did I just say that)
Hatesrats 2oooIV

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2004, 05:03:08 PM »
it sounds like she either still has feelings for you, or is keeping you close until she finds another guy, and using the excuse that you two aren't going out anymore so she can get with a new guy without feeling bad, id find a new hot chick to get some ass from, but be cool with the new chick, be sure its someone you think is tite.