Author Topic: The Truth....  (Read 351 times)

TwoMansBitch

• Lil Geezy
  • Forever His
The Truth....
« on: March 28, 2004, 10:18:44 PM »
well what I want to now is this .. what is the truth that you believe in .. what do you think happens when you die? Do you believe in God? Do you think the world is going to end?

I believe that eventually religion is going to be outlawed.. i think that peopl are going to finally see it for what is is .. another way to divide people .. i mean i think that god is suposed to unite people .. but all religion does is cause divisions and most of the biggest wars in history were caused because of religion ..
i cant wait ..

He is my G
I am His bitch ..
4 life
Til Death..
20's

Don Breezio

Re:The Truth....
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2004, 10:23:52 PM »
i dont believe in organized religion...not because i think its bad i just dont think its right for me...to me its just another label...as far as what happens when you die i can't even begin to imagine what its like...its so weird to think we won't be here one day ya know? i do believe in heaven and hell though.

TwoMansBitch

• Lil Geezy
  • Forever His
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2004, 10:26:51 PM »
well what do you think hell is ? To me hell is right here on earth .. i dont believe that i will burn forever because i want to have fun in my life.. i dont think we as humans are mean to be in heaven either .. i mean if god wanted us in heaven why did he put us here..

just something to think about ...
He is my G
I am His bitch ..
4 life
Til Death..
20's

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2004, 11:12:50 PM »
well what do you think hell is ? To me hell is right here on earth .. i dont believe that i will burn forever because i want to have fun in my life.. i dont think we as humans are mean to be in heaven either .. i mean if god wanted us in heaven why did he put us here..

because we have to earn the right to be in heaven. i think hell is different to everyone...i think its whatever you hate the most in life...could be an eternity of heartbreak, could be an eternity of spiders crawling all over you...

i think heaven is the reverse effect...the things you love most in life...i dont believe in heaven being the golden gates and clouds and everyone in white suits and fuckin angels singing all the time...and i dont think hell is a fiery place w/ a guy with horns & a tale running around poking people in the ass.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2004, 12:00:28 AM »
i think its whatever you hate the most in life...could be an eternity of heartbreak, could be an eternity of spiders crawling all over you...

Damn dude, you hit it on the nail...Hell is ultimate suffering (I'm big on the "Hellraiser" mythos)...PeACe

Don Breezio

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2004, 12:18:32 AM »
i think its whatever you hate the most in life...could be an eternity of heartbreak, could be an eternity of spiders crawling all over you...

Damn dude, you hit it on the nail...Hell is ultimate suffering (I'm big on the "Hellraiser" mythos)...PeACe

exactly...thats a perfect way to describe it...hell is ultimate suffering.

OmNIsCiUs

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I give up.There aren't any quotes that'll fit here
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2004, 03:58:57 AM »
I think that god is a concept humans invented to explain the confusion that life often is. I think that there is a thing that can be called god and i also think that many aspects of religion use this god concept to talk about other issues.

Overall though I believe in living a life according to some of the hindu principles of salvation not because of a particular belief in the karma system but instead because i believe that kind of action leads to a happier life on earth. As for death I'm not sure exactly what it would mean. I remain open to any and every idea.
."".    ."",
     |  |   /  /
     |  |  /  /
     |  | /  /
     |  |/  ;-._
     }  ` _/  / ;
     |  /` ) /  /
     | /  /_/\_/\
     |/  /      |
     (  ' \ '-  |
      \    `.  /
       |      |
       |      |

smerlus

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2004, 06:27:06 AM »

because we have to earn the right to be in heaven. i think hell is different to everyone...i think its whatever you hate the most in life...could be an eternity of heartbreak, could be an eternity of spiders crawling all over you...

i think heaven is the reverse effect...the things you love most in life...i dont believe in heaven being the golden gates and clouds and everyone in white suits and fuckin angels singing all the time...and i dont think hell is a fiery place w/ a guy with horns & a tale running around poking people in the ass.

a comedian once said "don't you thinik after spending awhile in hell you'll get used to it? you and a bunch of people would just be standing around in some flames and when the devil comes along...."AHHHHH I'M ON FIRE!!! THE PAIN!!!! I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!" then he leaves and you go back to talking"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2004, 09:03:52 AM »
aint no thing like heaven or hell or whatever...
religion is hella overrated, seriously.
aint no god, aint no world beyond this.. aint no nirvana, aint no reincarnation, aint nothing.
absolutly nothing. even less than nothing. life is meaningless.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

JTSimon

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2004, 09:30:29 AM »
aint no god, aint no world beyond this.. aint no nirvana, aint no reincarnation, aint nothing.

lol you went too far.

I'll agree there is no such thing as heaven/hell and that all religions are BS but you think we're the only ones around.

Its also hard to believe there is no god/creator.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2004, 10:16:39 AM by Max Powers »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2004, 10:06:30 AM »

lol you went too far.

I'll agree there is no such as heaven/hell and that all religions are BS but you think we're the only ones around.

well, I dont think we're alone. There are things like aliens an shit, universe is hella big yknow... also many things we dont understand etc... maybe something created this, this might be relevant, tho not sure on this, but there aint definitly no god as we deal wit it. there's no god watchin on us, sayin whats good whats bad, no god helping us, nothing.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

JTSimon

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2004, 10:18:14 AM »

lol you went too far.

I'll agree there is no such as heaven/hell and that all religions are BS but you think we're the only ones around.

well, I dont think we're alone. There are things like aliens an shit, universe is hella big yknow... also many things we dont understand etc... maybe something created this, this might be relevant, tho not sure on this, but there aint definitly no god as we deal wit it. there's no god watchin on us, sayin whats good whats bad, no god helping us, nothing.

I'll agree with that  ;)

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2004, 10:20:29 AM »

I have absolutely no problem with believing that. So please speak only for yourself.

God is an invention to get a hold over people for those that spread the word about him will be seen as the medium between this God and the followers wich gives this person huge power. Imagine this scene after a farmer has found a sizeable treasure:

Farmer: Priest, look! I found a treasure. I am rich!

Priest:You are now but your wealth will be all gone in the eternal life.You can better invest in knowing God better and deepening your spiritual life then keeping these riches from the community. Indeed,God will punish you if you do not put this treasure to better use!

Farmer: You are right. But what can I do to find a better use for it,your eminence? What purpose will make God feel merciful for my greed moments ago?What could I do with this treasure to redeem my wrongful deeds?

Priest: Donate it to the Church. I'll guarantee you of a place in heaven if you immediately give me these riches.

Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Neji Huga

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2004, 10:28:52 AM »

I have absolutely no problem with believing that. So please speak only for yourself.

God is an invention to get a hold over people for those that spread the word about him will be seen as the medium between this God and the followers wich gives this person huge power. Imagine this scene after a farmer has found a sizeable treasure:

Priest:You are now but your wealth will be all gone in the eternal life.You can better invest in knowing God better and deepening your spiritual life then keeping these riches from the community. Indeed,God will punish you if you do not put this treasure to better use!

Farmer: You are right. But what can I do to find a better use for it,your eminence? What purpose will make God feel merciful for my greed moments ago?What could I do with this treasure to redeem my wrongful deeds?

Priest: Donate it to the Church. I'll guarantee you of a place in heaven if you immediately give me these riches.

You are only to give 10% and keep the rest. Just spend it wisely & not waste it.
My Train of Thought

"I Got 99 Problems. But, a Bitch ain't one...."

JTSimon

« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2004, 10:43:35 AM »

lol your talking about religion...I already called that BS.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2004, 10:45:26 AM by Max Powers »