Author Topic: The Truth....  (Read 349 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:The Truth....
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2004, 01:56:40 PM »
When you die, your spirit waits for the Day of Judgement, when the Lord God/Allah (swt) judges everyone. We are on this earth in order to worship our Lord, who is infinite in His wisdom and His greatness.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2004, 03:16:45 PM »
What i belive...
Science for 1, big bang.... i DO belive in a GOD tho, BUT he  is not a he, i think god was not a man or a woman , but something unimaginable, and created the first thing, and the system (program), in which thing will happen, i belive he did not just create man, he created a plan in which the universe would form, and life would be able to form, and from then on came evolution and time... i dont beolive in organized religion, truthfully i think people need something to belive in, throughout all of history, they just cant accept the fact that when we die, we die, (i dont belive in heaven, or hell), i think its just over, and our body releases energy back into the enviorment. But i think religion was used for control, because people are so mentaly weak, and when they hear something good, they want to belive in it, cause why would they want to belive in something bad... plus during like the middle ages it became the norm, and any rebels or anti - church people would just get killed... i DEFFINATLY belive in like outside this planet, its a joke to think we are the only race in a universe trillion times bigger than us...also, i have no clue what will happen in 30, 50 or even 100 years, we are growing so fast, just think about 10 years ago, and how everything is so different now...

TwoMansBitch

• Lil Geezy
  • Forever His
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2004, 06:29:32 PM »
Its also hard to believe there is no god/creator.

I have absolutely no problem with believing that. So please speak only for yourself.

God is an invention to get a hold over people for those that spread the word about him will be seen as the medium between this God and the followers wich gives this person huge power. Imagine this scene after a farmer has found a sizeable treasure:

Farmer: Priest, look! I found a treasure. I am rich!

Priest:You are now but your wealth will be all gone in the eternal life.You can better invest in knowing God better and deepening your spiritual life then keeping these riches from the community. Indeed,God will punish you if you do not put this treasure to better use!

Farmer: You are right. But what can I do to find a better use for it,your eminence? What purpose will make God feel merciful for my greed moments ago?What could I do with this treasure to redeem my wrongful deeds?

Priest: Donate it to the Church. I'll guarantee you of a place in heaven if you immediately give me these riches.

ok well that isnt really god .. that is a greedy priest and i agree with you completely that that is how they are.. thats why i hate organized religion..
He is my G
I am His bitch ..
4 life
Til Death..
20's

infinite59

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2004, 04:52:08 AM »
The truth is that God is One.  When we die we will be held accountable for our actions here on Earth, and dealt with accordingly.

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2004, 05:31:12 AM »

I have absolutely no problem with believing that. So please speak only for yourself.

God is an invention to get a hold over people for those that spread the word about him will be seen as the medium between this God and the followers wich gives this person huge power. Imagine this scene after a farmer has found a sizeable treasure:

Priest:You are now but your wealth will be all gone in the eternal life.You can better invest in knowing God better and deepening your spiritual life then keeping these riches from the community. Indeed,God will punish you if you do not put this treasure to better use!

Farmer: You are right. But what can I do to find a better use for it,your eminence? What purpose will make God feel merciful for my greed moments ago?What could I do with this treasure to redeem my wrongful deeds?

Priest: Donate it to the Church. I'll guarantee you of a place in heaven if you immediately give me these riches.

ok well that isnt really god .. that is a greedy priest and i agree with you completely that that is how they are.. thats why i hate organized religion..

That was exactly what I meant. Though I wouldn't recommend it, people can believe in whatever they like to,even when that dictates you should worship your dirty socks. It's the organized part that's the problem.Also,a group with an organised religion is more likely to disrespect other's beliefs or non-beliefs and even look down on these people then a lone person.A good example of this is that a Pope once had a decrete that said:

'The crossbow is an uncivilised and brutal weapon and as such may only be used against non-Christians.'
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2004, 05:41:18 AM »
well what I want to now is this .. what is the truth that you believe in .. what do you think happens when you die? Do you believe in God? Do you think the world is going to end?

I believe that eventually religion is going to be outlawed.. i think that peopl are going to finally see it for what is is .. another way to divide people .. i mean i think that god is suposed to unite people .. but all religion does is cause divisions and most of the biggest wars in history were caused because of religion ..
i cant wait ..

I agree with you that it will be outlawed.  The book of Revelations in the bible says that it will, and that without the mark of the beast upon you, you won't be able to buy food.  So yeah, you're right, the world still has a long fall to make, and I'm sure supressing people's love of their creator will be part of that fall.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2004, 05:42:54 AM »
well what do you think hell is ? To me hell is right here on earth .. i dont believe that i will burn forever because i want to have fun in my life.. i dont think we as humans are mean to be in heaven either .. i mean if god wanted us in heaven why did he put us here..

just something to think about ...

See, the problem with statements like this is, you obviously have never studied religion, because any religion, has an answer for every question you just mentioned.  It's all fundamental tenets of ANY religion.  "Hell is right here on earth" are you crazy?  If you don't like "Hell" so much, shoot yourself.  End the pain right now.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2004, 05:44:24 AM »
I think that god is a concept humans invented to explain the confusion that life often is. I think that there is a thing that can be called god and i also think that many aspects of religion use this god concept to talk about other issues.

Overall though I believe in living a life according to some of the hindu principles of salvation not because of a particular belief in the karma system but instead because i believe that kind of action leads to a happier life on earth. As for death I'm not sure exactly what it would mean. I remain open to any and every idea.

No you don't.  You've already dismissed God, the creator and the one whom all life is based upon, from your equation.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2004, 05:45:24 AM »
aint no thing like heaven or hell or whatever...
religion is hella overrated, seriously.
aint no god, aint no world beyond this.. aint no nirvana, aint no reincarnation, aint nothing.
absolutly nothing. even less than nothing. life is meaningless.

Then kill yourself.  The truth is, life isn't meaningless, and you fucking know it, or you would have given up long ago.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2004, 05:48:06 AM »

You've never met an honest priest? Or, is it, you're twisting your experiences with the good priests and preachers you've undoubtedly met in your life, to meet your view of a godless, religionless world?  

The truth is, while some priests may operate like that, almost every priest or preacher I've met from any denomination had absolutely no interest in taking money from anyone.  That doesn't fit your idea of controlling people, though, so you twist the experiences you've had with people.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2004, 05:49:18 AM »
When you die, your spirit waits for the Day of Judgement, when the Lord God/Allah (swt) judges everyone. We are on this earth in order to worship our Lord, who is infinite in His wisdom and His greatness.

^ Funny how as a Muslim, he believes exactly what Christians Do.  You'd think non-believers would find it strange that the same concepts of God and beliefs pop up in nearly every religion.  Why? Because they're all some version of the truth.  

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2004, 08:27:52 AM »
aint no thing like heaven or hell or whatever...
religion is hella overrated, seriously.
aint no god, aint no world beyond this.. aint no nirvana, aint no reincarnation, aint nothing.
absolutly nothing. even less than nothing. life is meaningless.

Then kill yourself.  The truth is, life isn't meaningless, and you fucking know it, or you would have given up long ago.  

I wont kill myself since I can bust a nut now and then which is fun and which I cant if I did kill myself, even tho life hasnt a deeper sense no here-after or any of this bullshit for that matter, it is just the principe of evolution and reproducing, that's all why we here. Love just exists so that ppl stay together and take care of their beloved children, Sex is only fun so we do it so that we reproduce. That's all. Nothin deep behind it. And what some ppl call a "soul" is just some physical and chemical stuff going on in our brain, that's it. That's just the way it is.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

smerlus

« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2004, 08:36:49 AM »

you're right, churches shouldn't ask for money....because God already supplies them with electricity, water, heating, a/c, gas, and building supplies and churches have no need for money what so ever.....

i've also been kicked out of every church i was ever in because i didn't pay

plus my pastor has a realistate business in heaven and preaches every sunday about the new houses that are being built and how much they cost us...

too bad movie theaters owners don't believe in God i would love to go there and have an usher walk around and ask me for a donation that i may or may not give, then sit there and watch a movie

TwoMansBitch

• Lil Geezy
  • Forever His
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2004, 07:25:07 PM »
well what do you think hell is ? To me hell is right here on earth .. i dont believe that i will burn forever because i want to have fun in my life.. i dont think we as humans are mean to be in heaven either .. i mean if god wanted us in heaven why did he put us here..

just something to think about ...

See, the problem with statements like this is, you obviously have never studied religion, because any religion, has an answer for every question you just mentioned.  It's all fundamental tenets of ANY religion.  "Hell is right here on earth" are you crazy?  If you don't like "Hell" so much, shoot yourself.  End the pain right now.  

I agree with you that it will be outlawed.  The book of Revelations in the bible says that it will, and that without the mark of the beast upon you, you won't be able to buy food.  So yeah, you're right, the world still has a long fall to make, and I'm sure supressing people's love of their creator will be part of that fall.  

ok look .. i have studied religion and that is exactly why i dont belive in them ..god is supposed to bring people together not seperated them .. and religion seperates mankind.. religion starts wars .. religion is full of lies .. so where is the truth . Some where on this earth has to be some oen who knows the truth ..and yes it is hell on earth ... but i never said i was going to kill myself .. i just have to try harder to make it better ,, thats all ..
He is my G
I am His bitch ..
4 life
Til Death..
20's

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2004, 06:16:55 AM »
Trauma seems allways so confident about others but I recommend you do some study of the medieval times and the way the Church made use of the peoples beliefs and confidence in them. The way I portrayed it was a normal occuring. People who had nothing were still persuaded to give to the Church because they wouldn't reach heaven if they didn't according to the priests. Don't tell me the priests believed that themselves,they were just as out for power and gain as we all are,wether you'd like to admit it or not. It's a natural thing for the human being to desire power and wealth because power and wealth equals better chances in life wich equals better chances to be attractive,wich equals better chances to spread your genes. This desire and it's ultimate goals is one of our behavioural characteristics that indicate we're only a naturally evolved being because the desire to find ways to spread your genes is the driving forces behind evolution. If we were created,that good God of yours surely would have made us wise,honest beings that all had equal chances to spread our genes or we had been immortal,wich we aren't.

As for the view of a non-religious world....that would be ideal because the world would be a much better place without it. No jihad,no muslim-fundamentalists,no holy wars, no conquistadores, no burning of 'heretics', no missionaries forcing their religion to people who were happy the way they were and no major ground for discrimination,hathred and or racism. Seems much a better world and a much more cheerful history doesn't it?

RELIGION OUT
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..