Author Topic: The Truth....  (Read 347 times)

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
Re:The Truth....
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2004, 06:19:34 AM »
aint no thing like heaven or hell or whatever...
religion is hella overrated, seriously.
aint no god, aint no world beyond this.. aint no nirvana, aint no reincarnation, aint nothing.
absolutly nothing. even less than nothing. life is meaningless.

Then kill yourself.  The truth is, life isn't meaningless, and you fucking know it, or you would have given up long ago.  

I wont kill myself since I can bust a nut now and then which is fun and which I cant if I did kill myself, even tho life hasnt a deeper sense no here-after or any of this bullshit for that matter, it is just the principe of evolution and reproducing, that's all why we here. Love just exists so that ppl stay together and take care of their beloved children, Sex is only fun so we do it so that we reproduce. That's all. Nothin deep behind it. And what some ppl call a "soul" is just some physical and chemical stuff going on in our brain, that's it. That's just the way it is.

That's how I feel about it,more or less.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2004, 06:25:16 AM »
When you die, your spirit waits for the Day of Judgement, when the Lord God/Allah (swt) judges everyone. We are on this earth in order to worship our Lord, who is infinite in His wisdom and His greatness.

^ Funny how as a Muslim, he believes exactly what Christians Do.  You'd think non-believers would find it strange that the same concepts of God and beliefs pop up in nearly every religion.  Why? Because they're all some version of the truth.  

Why? Because the number of ways to influence people by making them believe in an all-powerful being is limited and because religion is also a way to find answers to things primitive people can't understand (death,birth,lightning,disease,plagues,etc.) These things were feared by those people.That's why
'Fear brought the first Gods into the world' and also why religion gives answers to all of that (according to Trauma). It was designed to.
Too bad people couldn't let religion go when science made the finding of real answers possible.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2004, 06:33:41 AM »
what a disgusting time. shit was sick and inhuman. if someone was sick or crippled, ppl were just told he is like this cause god punishes him cause he's a bad motherfucker. consequently ppl were isolated, nice work by the church so noone will be contagioned.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2004, 03:50:21 AM »
what a disgusting time. shit was sick and inhuman. if someone was sick or crippled, ppl were just told he is like this cause god punishes him cause he's a bad motherfucker. consequently ppl were isolated, nice work by the church so noone will be contagioned.

These things still happen. A friend of mine has a physically handicapped sister. He used to be a Catholic but stopped it since their pastor said his sister was like that because God wanted to punish their parents. Fucked up.