Author Topic: Old Native American Proficy... Scary to CWalker  (Read 363 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Old Native American Proficy... Scary to CWalker
« on: March 29, 2004, 09:00:02 PM »
Many years ago, as we all know in history, whites expanded the United States from sea to shiny sea. Along the way, they had many wars with the Native Americans here. The Natives here were into proficies, and visions and whatnot. When a tribe was about to go to battle with the United States, a battle many warriors knew they'd lose, one medican man said that in fact, they will lose. The tribe will fall, and many Indians will be killed and captured by the white man. BUT, it does not matter, for within 200 hundred years, the Aztecs (Mexicans) from the south will rise to the United States, and takeback the land without firing a single bullet. This was told to me by my father, who's Great Uncle Paul told him, and he was a trader for a Native tribe in San Bernardino. CWalker's post, which the topic I knew of since high school when they did the statistics, reminded me of these, and the fear that many will have at the proficy coming true. It's all part of what's suppose to happen. This is a brown country on what has for thousands of years been brown land. In history, many years from now, this will be documented. We are living through history, for never has a race taken over a country without firing a single bullet. Never, and right now it's happening as we speak. The fear of many is to lose of there great country, a country built on blood soaked land, trading dirty money, and a labor force founded on slavery of black, native, white and asian people. I'm not just bashing whites doing on whites, but whites doing on to themselves. A new day is coming, it was told to the Natives, and my grandkids will live it, and know nothing but it. I will be 60-70 years old when this happens, and I will proudly watch a new America, hopefully a more tolerant America, and a more passionate America. We are living history, fuck Hillary Clinton and what her book is title, we are all living history. Let us celebrat a new day. For we can't stop it, we should imbrace it.

Woodrow

Re:Old Native American Proficy... Scary to CWalker
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2004, 09:14:29 PM »
Here's a story:

There once was a man from nantucket,
With a dick so long he could suck it.
He said with a grin,
Wiping Spooge from his chin,
If my ear was a cunt I would Fuck it!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2004, 09:16:37 PM by Krayze-Eyez Killah »

Leroy

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2004, 10:31:00 PM »
nice speech but i dont get mad about the indians tho i do have indian blood and alot of hispanics/chicanos/latinos have indian blood i dont really care about what the white man did to the indians just how they stole land from the mexicans like Tx and other states...

infinite59

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2004, 03:05:59 AM »
Columbus wrote in his memoirs of the Indians:

"They would make fine servants.... With fifty men we could subjugate them all and make them do whatever we want."

Our school textbooks mention Europe's true intentions, but only briefly.  Apparantly they consider the genocide of the indegenous Native Tribes to be something trivial, a nessecary tragedy in the name of progress.  Cultures that are different are often taken as expendable, inferior, especially when such a judgement is both practical and profitable.

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2004, 03:26:00 AM »
proficy = prophecy

learn to spell damn

infinite59

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2004, 04:45:56 AM »
proficy = prophecy

learn to spell damn

No big deal.  It was probably just a typo.  He was writing a lot in a hurry and wasn't paying attention to grammer and spelling.

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2004, 05:21:16 AM »
same mistake was made many times..

JTSimon

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2004, 05:28:09 AM »
nice speech but i dont get mad about the indians tho i do have indian blood and alot of hispanics/chicanos/latinos have indian blood i dont really care about what the white man did to the indians just how they stole land from the mexicans like Tx and other states...

lol your user name is Leroy  ;D

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2004, 05:36:41 AM »
It's just hard to take somebody seriously when they sound like Daffy Duck.  On top of this; it's been far more than 200 years, buddy.  Maybe they meant "200 hundred" years like you said.  

Don Seer

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2004, 05:52:25 AM »
It's just hard to take somebody seriously when they sound like Daffy Duck.

so true.. i cant be bothered to follow a psuedo-intelligent post if the poster cant command the english language correctly.  

was even more ironic when it used to be infinite, used to boast about being an english major right? yet can't spell for toffee.. (along with being a wacko..)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2004, 01:06:35 PM »
lmao he's treated like a dumb foreigner by the sucessors of ppl who wiped his race out and invaded his country...

that's just as sad as it can possibly get.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Woodrow

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2004, 02:15:53 PM »
Daffy Duck was Forgien?

I guess he did have a funny accent...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2004, 02:25:32 PM »
It's just hard to take somebody seriously when they sound like Daffy Duck.

so true.. i cant be bothered to follow a psuedo-intelligent post if the poster cant command the english language correctly.  

was even more ironic when it used to be infinite, used to boast about being an english major right? yet can't spell for toffee.. (along with being a wacko..)

Mdogg and his sister are the worst spellers on this board...I remember I once quoted an Mdogg post, and pointed out every spelling error. It was something like 376 errors per paragraph...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2004, 02:31:46 PM »
Daffy Duck was Forgien?

I guess he did have a funny accent...

cmon dont disrespect my great post.
if you clown someone who cant spell proper (for the simple reason his parents speak another language and all) it's quite similar to this foreigner situation isnt it
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2004, 02:34:35 PM »
Well, I remember hearing that Mdogg and Pink were born in America...That's pretty sad... :-\