Author Topic: Mase Returns!  (Read 1027 times)

West C. Connected

Re:Mase Returns!
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2004, 11:45:13 AM »
why doesnt he just sign to bad boys again?

PhantomChild

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2004, 01:38:00 PM »
It's cool If he's gonna get a message across :),but If he's talking that,If you don't find Jesus in your life type shit,the Fuck Him straight up! :(

teecee

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2004, 03:16:43 PM »
First of all, Mase aint NEVER gonna run out of money, it keeps coming in for that fool.  He was one of the few artists on Bad Boy who had a good contract and helped write some of the biggest rap songs ever (Mo Money, Mo Problems for example), he still gets cheques in the mail.

If he came back, i really think he will roll with Kanye.  Why?  Kanye has said many times Mase is his favourite ever, and i KNOW they could produce HUGE hits.  

by the way, i bet this is just a rumour, allhiphop has a lot of bullshit

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2004, 04:16:44 PM »
This is old news...I remember it was posted here a while ago, but everyone was saying that it was a false rumor...PeACe

bez

« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2004, 04:25:49 PM »
kanye and Mase wud be dope together..I can imagine Mase spittin sum mellow shit over a Kanye beat...dam that wud be dope.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2004, 04:38:10 PM »
this isnt a rumor, im pretty sure its true, itll be funny to see what he raps about... and yes him and kanye will be dope.. but so would many opther rappers and kanye....

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2004, 10:47:29 PM »
we'll see.

-KIDRENEGADE-

N-Sane Brain

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2004, 03:27:54 AM »
I never really liked Ma$e, for the same issue that I don't like Loon, because they both have this boring flow that I don't dig. It would be bad to see Kanye wastin' his beats for Ma$e, but that's just me. I'm interesting in how the lyrics will look like though.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2004, 06:53:44 AM »
it'll be interesting to see what he raps about and whether he'll stop usin any kind of foul language. Murda Ma$e spittin conscious lyrics on social and religious issues :D

Mase and kanye sounds dope, but 95% of all mc's and kanye sounds dope

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2004, 08:37:25 AM »
it'll be interesting to see what he raps about and whether he'll stop usin any kind of foul language.

-KIDRENEGADE-

PhantomChild

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2004, 10:43:46 AM »
I never really liked Ma$e, for the same issue that I don't like Loon, because they both have this boring flow that I don't dig. It would be bad to see Kanye wastin' his beats for Ma$e, but that's just me. I'm interesting in how the lyrics will look like though.

What man! Loon doesn't make any sense anyways,Now I think Mase would make more sense,and Kayne and Cudda on board,I think Mase would have great comeback,think of his album as the Mase version of Deliverence! ;D

PhantomChild

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2004, 10:44:21 AM »

What man! Loon doesn't make any sense anyways,Now I think Mase would make more sense,and Kayne and Cudda on board,I think Mase would have great comeback,think of his album as the Mase version of Deliverence! ;D

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2004, 11:13:56 AM »
"the block is hot, ask mase, he ran to atlanta"

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2004, 01:02:56 PM »
"the block is hot, ask mase, he ran to atlanta"

shut up!

-KIDRENEGADE-