Author Topic: God told mom to kill sons  (Read 315 times)

JTSimon

God told mom to kill sons
« on: March 30, 2004, 04:49:51 AM »
(CNN) -- In opening statements Monday, a Texas prosecutor described how a mother smashed the head of her infant son with a rock and then led her two older boys outside and did the same to them, killing the two oldest boys.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/03/29/children.slain/index.html

I say they let her walk free since God told her to kill them  ;)  ;D what do you think Trauma.

infinite59

Re:God told mom to kill sons
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2004, 04:58:05 AM »
Why relate this story to us?  The media is so corrupted by sensationalism.  

You know, why couldn't you of told us a nice story about your next door neighbor who works a really difficult job, but still motivates himself to get up every morning and provide for his family.  Tell us how he accomplishes that.  How come that isn't newsworthy?

JTSimon

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2004, 05:06:33 AM »
Why relate this story to us?  The media is so corrupted by sensationalism.  

You know, why couldn't you of told us a nice story about your next door neighbor who works a really difficult job, but still motivates himself to get up every morning and provide for his family.  Tell us how he accomplishes that.  How come that isn't newsworthy?

lol ;D

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2004, 03:52:49 PM »
Of course infinite's right about that.  How come good news isn't news?  Only bad news is news.

Anyways, I think they should kill the woman.  She should die for her crimes, the most heinous crime you can commit is the murder of a child.  

Don Breezio

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2004, 05:04:28 PM »
i agree...this is where capital punishment comes in....but anyone ever think of this....what if god really did talk to her? i mean (i don't believe he did) but lets say he did...and said "your sons are going to grow up to be very bad men...you need to kill them"....nobody would believe her of course...just like nobody believed joan of arc that god had talked to her.

heres the reason i believe jesus will never come back to us or anything like that....nobody would believe him.

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2004, 05:11:52 PM »
^ You should study christianity more.  Jesus wasn't believed the first time he came, the second time he comes, it's going to be in all of his splendor, so people will know it's him.  That's the difference between Jews and Christians; Christians recognize Jesus as the savior, and that he will return, only this time in his splendor, as predicted in the old testament.  Jews don't recognize Christ as the savior, and are still waiting on the Christ to arrive, in his splendor.  So, Jews, and Christians, are actually waiting on the same guy to come, "The Savior", it's just that Christians believe the savior already came (Jesus), and Jews believe he wasn't the savior.  So what you said has already happened once; Christ came, and the Jews didn't believe he was the savior.  

Don Breezio

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2004, 05:18:03 PM »
^^ yeah i havent really studied it much...my family is christian...i dont believe in organized religion.

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2004, 05:19:45 PM »
You should study something so important, before you reject it.  

Don Breezio

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2004, 06:20:28 PM »
You should study something so important, before you reject it.  

i havent rejected anything...i just am not really interested.

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2004, 08:27:18 PM »
Fair enough

Leroy

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2004, 10:25:59 PM »
she needs to die

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2004, 06:33:20 AM »
Jesus in all his splendour....of course ::)

'What's that light over there in the street,mummy?'
'That's Jesus my boy...he came back in all his splendour after a film came out about him,directed by Mel Gibson. He'd better watch out with all that light though, he might blind the drivers in their cars'

Like said before,even if Jesus comes back,he won't be believed wether he shines light out of his ass or not. I bet he'll be asked to come to all kinds of televison programmes and talkshows though. ;D

'And our next participant's back since being away for a loooong time,Jesus!'
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2004, 08:51:45 AM »
I bet he'd go to Jeopardy first and then the price is right, and after a few weeks he'll be on Blind Date.

-KIDRENEGADE-

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2004, 01:14:35 PM »
would jesus have to pay taxes

FuNk-U-uP

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2004, 01:28:56 AM »
Well, Bush claimed that God told him to attack Iraq and Al-Qaeda. If it works for Bush, it should for her. ::)