Author Topic: God told mom to kill sons  (Read 322 times)

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
Re:God told mom to kill sons
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2004, 05:42:04 AM »
^ You should study christianity more.  Jesus wasn't believed the first time he came, the second time he comes, it's going to be in all of his splendor, so people will know it's him.  That's the difference between Jews and Christians; Christians recognize Jesus as the savior, and that he will return, only this time in his splendor, as predicted in the old testament.  Jews don't recognize Christ as the savior, and are still waiting on the Christ to arrive, in his splendor.  So, Jews, and Christians, are actually waiting on the same guy to come, "The Savior", it's just that Christians believe the savior already came (Jesus), and Jews believe he wasn't the savior.  So what you said has already happened once; Christ came, and the Jews didn't believe he was the savior.  

Hasn't this already happened? I thought we were already in the last days as Jesus first came to Earth when he was born as a human to Mary. He then lived his life, met up with his disciples and they, whilst not realising he was the Son of God, followed him as they believed in his teachings and way of life. He then died and was resurrected and it was then that the disciples understood that he was the Son of God, and started to spread the Word. It was with this hindsight that they started to fully understand and appreciate Jesus' teachings to them.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

JTSimon

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2004, 06:15:04 AM »
Well, Bush claimed that God told him to attack Iraq and Al-Qaeda. If it works for Bush, it should for her. ::)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I missed it.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2004, 06:22:16 AM by Max Powers »

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2004, 08:16:27 PM »
(CNN) -- In opening statements Monday, a Texas prosecutor described how a mother smashed the head of her infant son with a rock and then led her two older boys outside and did the same to them, killing the two oldest boys.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/03/29/children.slain/index.html

I say they let her walk free since God told her to kill them  ;)  ;D what do you think Trauma.
I think you're messed up  >:(

Floydness

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2004, 11:43:22 AM »
i think the mother was fucking nuts or she was on something, and for everybody who is waiting for jesus to "come back" or w.e- keep waiting because its never going to happen ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2004, 05:43:57 PM »
i think the mother was fucking nuts or she was on something, and for everybody who is waiting for jesus to "come back" or w.e- keep waiting because its never going to happen ::)

In the Jewish religion we are also awaiting a messiah, so don't hold others views and beliefs against them...PeACe

Floydness

« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2004, 11:07:39 PM »
ya.. thats not coming anytime soon either... ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2004, 12:03:13 AM »
ya.. thats not coming anytime soon either... ::)

You just need to study your religion.

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2004, 06:16:25 AM »
would jesus have to pay taxes

Yes, and he did while he was alive.  

JTSimon

« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2004, 06:18:04 AM »

In the Jewish religion we are also awaiting a messiah, so don't hold others views and beliefs against them...PeACe

The Jewish Messiah : The Criteria
He must gather the Jewish people from exile and return them to Israel.

lol your messiah is American or British ;D

Trauma-san

« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2004, 06:23:44 AM »
^ You should study christianity more.  Jesus wasn't believed the first time he came, the second time he comes, it's going to be in all of his splendor, so people will know it's him.  That's the difference between Jews and Christians; Christians recognize Jesus as the savior, and that he will return, only this time in his splendor, as predicted in the old testament.  Jews don't recognize Christ as the savior, and are still waiting on the Christ to arrive, in his splendor.  So, Jews, and Christians, are actually waiting on the same guy to come, "The Savior", it's just that Christians believe the savior already came (Jesus), and Jews believe he wasn't the savior.  So what you said has already happened once; Christ came, and the Jews didn't believe he was the savior.  

Hasn't this already happened? I thought we were already in the last days as Jesus first came to Earth when he was born as a human to Mary. He then lived his life, met up with his disciples and they, whilst not realising he was the Son of God, followed him as they believed in his teachings and way of life. He then died and was resurrected and it was then that the disciples understood that he was the Son of God, and started to spread the Word. It was with this hindsight that they started to fully understand and appreciate Jesus' teachings to them.

You mean the 'return' of the savior?  He of course did return after his death, but that's not the thing I'm talking about... he's also foretold as returning on a white steed with an army of angels, etc.  The bible mentions his return @ the final days many, many times.  

For one, the bible tells of a great war against the jews in Jerusalem.  Two prophets will travel to Jerusalem, and will hold back the invading armies (numbering in the millions) for 3 years (I think it's 3 years?).  So, these two prophets and the small group in Jerusalem will be beset on all sides, but there will be no victory.  At the end of the 3rd year, the prophets will be slain, and there will be a huge war.  The prophets bodies will lay in the gutters of the streets, but will be resurrected.  The savior will appear (foreshadowing the end of the world as we know it), on the mount OUTSIDE Jerusalem, and all the jews will run to him "savior, savior" and will recognize him as the savior.  When they approach him, they will see that his hands have been pierced, and the bible foreshadows them asking him why do his hands bleed? and he'll reply "These are the wounds which were inflicted upon me in the house of my people"... in that moment, every jew will be converted to a christian, since there will be no denying that Jesus is the Savior.  

The book of revelations is crazy.  I mean, CRAZY.  It talks of the 4 horsemen of the apocolypse being released upon the earth, and Jesus is the 4th horseman!  It says that he will defeat Death, Greed, and War (the other 3 horsemen).  He then will go on to fight Satan, and Satan (as a dragon) will be bound in chains for 1000 years.  Then the bible says that the dragon will 'be loosed for a while".  That's the part that scares me, LOL.

Trauma-san

« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2004, 06:25:21 AM »

The Jewish Messiah : The Criteria
He must gather the Jewish people from exile and return them to Israel.

lol your messiah is American or British ;D

Stop being so criticial and leave the religion topic alone, you don't know a thing about it.  

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2004, 07:13:14 AM »
jesus on a white horse as a great savior would look incredibly gay if you ask me... ::)
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..