Author Topic: Book of Brilliance  (Read 137 times)

LP

• Lil Geezy
  • You suck
Book of Brilliance
« on: March 30, 2004, 03:20:03 PM »
*The Book Of Brilliance Opens*[/u][/i]

..The most skilled 'welders couldn't compete' the way my sparks connecting quickly, im never gettin my 'hopes up', i've parted hell with wishes, and leavin kats |Dying In They Sleep| like a |Narkaleptic Hippy|...
..'Lp' leaving ya faith devoured, snaking the so called 'veterans', Lp'll slay these cowards, leave ya face in bowels, cause the punches is leavin |Kids In (Awww)| like fucking |Baby Showers|
..If you livin it up 'on the board', your mistaken ya self, cause in the urn you truely dead, complexity is my 'food source', im reborn and i'll return dubious, cause when the 'tech pop's', i'll leave nigga's |Runnin To The Crib| quicker than |Concerned Newlyweds|
..I got kids 'ratings boosted and turning on them' like flippin marketers, im the 'sniper' of this rap 'ish', all ya'll dont missed the targeter, you know all my scripts have haunted ya, cause i stay |One Step Ahead Of You| like a |Gifted Carpenter|
..Only 'ribs' you gonna have left, are 'sore ones', cause i warned then i blasted the mach, whore look, ya skills have never 'made sence' like actors with bad morgage, and they taking you |No Where Quick| like |'Filming' Statues In Fast Forward|
..It might be endin for you, cause the punches is known 'wordwide' like a spike lee film, im like 'prostitute gambling' ima dice these women, my might'll end him, cause you gonna be |Forever In My Footsteps| like a |Nike Emblem|
..I'm like 'first graders with rulers' im flexin ya center, thicken ya blood in ya heart so ya neck'll get thinner, the 'beam' freckles ya inner, and leave |Shells In Ya Grill| like a |Mexican Dinner|

VDK[/i][/u]

bez

Re:Book of Brilliance
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2004, 04:01:53 PM »
DOPE DOPE DOPE.

Easily the best rhyme thats been posted on the board in the last month or two, and for a person who ain't that active it shows how much peopel have pretty much given up.

The only thing that I didnt feel about the rhyme and that man was the structure, why some words where in bold and shit I didn't understand.  It didnt make me read it with any more flow or whatever.....I just didnt get that.

Dope tho man, every line was strong and it was a dope read.

tru2thabeat

• Lil Geezy
  • tru till death
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2004, 07:02:44 PM »
Yo, this a hot verse playboy, for real. Im feelin the complexity.
Im killin niggas on this lyrical shit, mayonnaise colored benz, i push "myrical whips"-K West

Inspectah

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2004, 11:50:32 PM »
Yea word man! tight!