Author Topic: The Bible & The Qu'ran could potentially be banned in Canada  (Read 340 times)

Suga Foot

Re:The Bible & The Qu'ran could potentially be banned in Canada
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2004, 01:47:08 PM »
I never really visited my Library much when I was in school, but I don't think we even had a bible.  Religion has no place in Public School.  That's why people choose to go to church.  

oh and btw, I'm a member of the Conservative Party  ;D

Conservative? Me too. I am too young as of now to join the party, but I am attempting to offer support right now. But still, it's harmless to have a Bible or Qu'ran in school. If you need to quickly look something up it's there, no one forces you to read it.

BTW for those who don't realize, I love Canada. But disgusting laws like this limit what I can and can't say. I don't want to move but if this law passes I might.

You can join the party at 14 years old.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2004, 04:14:07 PM »
Ive long ago gave up on Canadian society reflecting my personal opinion. As long as the quality of my living is good, I have no complaints
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2004, 07:30:12 PM »
I never really visited my Library much when I was in school, but I don't think we even had a bible.  Religion has no place in Public School.  That's why people choose to go to church.  

Conservative? Me too. I am too young as of now to join the party, but I am attempting to offer support right now. But still, it's harmless to have a Bible or Qu'ran in school. If you need to quickly look something up it's there, no one forces you to read it.

BTW for those who don't realize, I love Canada. But disgusting laws like this limit what I can and can't say. I don't want to move but if this law passes I might.

I didn't know that, are you sure that's not a provincial law?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2004, 07:31:00 PM »
Ive long ago gave up on Canadian society reflecting my personal opinion. As long as the quality of my living is good, I have no complaints

Good call, I can agree with that.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Suga Foot

« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2004, 09:20:52 PM »

I didn't know that, are you sure that's not a provincial law?

yeah I'm sure.  

You can print this out and sign up right now:

http://www.conservative.ca/english/documents/Application_Form.pdf

or you can sign up with a credit card here:

https://www.conservative.ca/english/membership/index.asp

;D

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2004, 09:28:36 PM »

No; you save your breath so you can complain about your southern neighbors a little bit more

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2004, 09:30:20 PM »
You have to PAY to be considered in the party? What kind of fucked up situation is that?  IT AMAZES ME that yall fuckin' canucks can talk so much shit about U.S. politics, and then pay to be a member of a party or whatever up there.  

eS El Duque

« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2004, 11:02:39 PM »
You have to PAY to be considered in the party? What kind of fucked up situation is that?  IT AMAZES ME that yall fuckin' canucks can talk so much shit about U.S. politics, and then pay to be a member of a party or whatever up there.  

oi...not all us 'fuckin' canucks' care about US politics  and shit. I only care about US sports events..whatever your government does is not t important to me unless it's involves canaba.

but yea...canada is fu ked up..who wants to be amember of a party and pay lol?

well in canada we got health care and all thsi other shit...Canada is a great place to live..Vancouver is like a top 3 city in the world ;D

Suga Foot

« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2004, 11:08:20 PM »
Vancouver is like a top 3 city in the world ;D

It's So Beautiful  :'(